• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ratcycling

Ratcycling

Feb 16, 2022
Earlier today I was easily at a 5-6, which is the best I've been by far in 3 weeks. Then all the sudden about an hour ago, I completely crashed again. Now I'm at about a 2, I just want to sob myself to sleep, all I can think about is how shitty of a person I am and how I don't deserve to be happy or be treated with kindness.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
HI! I am so very happy for you! Your post really brightened my day so much. It is so awesome to see a fellow friend having a fantastic day/time!

You rock! Keep it up!

Sending you lots of hugs and beautiful sunny skies to make it even better!

Walter

HI! I live in the upper Midwest of the U.S., and it is the dead of winter right now, where it is, oh WOW, it is above 0F today!! I am also stuck in a house because of the temps and having chronic 24/7 pain the cold drives the pain up the wall, so you and me are like family on this.

I send you lots of hugs, warm sunny weather, and the knowledge that you are awesome, kind and so loved.

Take good care of yourself my great friend.

Walter
Thank you Walter for quoting me, I deeply appreciate you! My sincerest apologies for my delay. Thank you for the love and hugs, I am blushing and smiling all at once! I feel special! I have faith that your pain will heal and you will feel better soon! You are absolutely correct, we are all family and we are all healing together bit by bit, piece by piece, until we can all rejoin ourselves with emotional stability and overall happiness! I can Imagine us all leaving positive and cheerful communications as this one day soon! It is very possible for us all to get so much better emotionally! I send my huge warm hugs, my warm hearted love, and my deep appreciation to you Walter! Thank you again!

FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
2 it's getting hard to act normal and not slip up around others I just don't want to be here anymore but lately im feeling scared to ctb.
It's so hard, I can't stand staying but im scared to go. I wish I could just cut all contact and hide away self harming, drinking, takings meds to stop feeling till I could finally end it.

...and I'm so tired all the time I'm exhausted and hurting.

• Hugs
DepressoEspresso

DepressoEspresso

Dec 27, 2019
I used to joke about this and say -1 when asked.

I have no idea. I can't give a number because I don't know what I feel. I never thought I'd miss feeling sad or the ability to cry.

faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
6 I managed to address some work-related problems that have been gnawing at me since last week.
Sometimes I feel connected to people here, other days very little. Today is one of those I don't feel connected days but at least I'm making an effort whereas in the past anxiety prevented me from doing so and I would retreat at any sign of rejection or being overlooked.

L

LionsTigersAndBears

Archangel
Oct 14, 2020
2 feeling worse than usual for the last few weeks, I just ate 100mg of SN to find out how it tastes. It was a lot better than expected.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Feel free to rate how you're doing from 1-10 and/or give few sentences. Either one is fine too. Try to avoid responding as this is meant to be more of a vent thread. Reactions are welcomed.

My head hurts.
And a plethora of reasons to wake up and feel like complete and utter shit.

Didja eat?
Didjur vagina bleed?
Didja poop?
Didja takeapiss?
How many fluid ounces?
Didja talk on the phone?
Didjaeat something?
Didja read anything?
Didja draw anything?
Can't you do your job?
Didju write anything?
Gawd, why don't you want to go outside or do anything?
Ha. And then if I do.
Oh. Well. Must be up to something.
Yeah. No. Not at all.
Mad at the world and everything in it?
As usual.
Laugh again?
Nah.

Did the pussy stalkers annoy you?
Is there a party?
You talking to somebody?
You being observed like a monkey as usual?
Not fun.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Life never began. Ratings never existed. As another member told me recently, I'm beyond contempt. Rest in peace the hopeless, truly.

• Hugs
Reactions: cryptid
R

Remember-Me-Not

I think I'm going to be okay.
Dec 10, 2019
I've been fluctuating from a 2 to 3 the past few weeks.

• Hugs
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Tge war makes me kinda optimistic, I'm thinking about driving to Ukraine and dying in the war.

• Hugs