• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I am the worst scientifically measured personality type, how could I be? I would be happy if I was a germ.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021

I guess. Ran into my abuser and got triggered and now I am having flashbacks and hearing voices. I don't even want to go back in public again. :(

But maybe I can move to Antarctica so I won't ever see them again.

WOOOOO, ANTARTICA HERE I COME!!!!!!!

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
People (my parents) should not have had children into a world with so much suffering, a world with overpopulation, pollution and war and a world where our pets are treated better than humans. People are destroying this planet - humanity is not a species that deserves to live on.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Probably a 2.5. I agree, with the post above.. my parents should never have had me. Especially as my mom knew my dad was cheating on her with my now step mom & mother of my littlest brother. Like what did they think I was gonna fix their problems?? No!! what could I do? I don't think it was fair to bring me into the world when their situation was so bad. I hate myself & my life. I have no one.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
E

endofdays

Mar 7, 2022
Two at most, made catastrophic decision which brought me here. With no other way out. Don't want to go but cannot live with the chronic illness which is the result. Hate to leave massively supportive family and friiends but no other way out, no other solution cannot fight. Anymore no way to win, plagued by visions of the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: cryptid
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
3 - I do not want to go back to that place, if everything goes wrong I'll have to resort to an emergency method

S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
6. Scheduled myself to work later today, but lack the energy or motivation to get out and work.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
8 - I'm having issues with a girl... Love or not? I dunno
And cause I need to make more money or study lots more regarding my current job

WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
6.5, I should enjoy the peace while it lasts

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
3 - It's not exactly raining here, not now, at least. I get a break from the banging on my window.
It's also friday, which means I'm not allowed to ask to have the heater turned on because Judaism.

Reactions: FailureGirl
N

NickiStix

Dec 13, 2021
3. It feels like I'm stuck in hell and can't escape.

I have a chronic illness that affects me severely (for the past 11 years now) but I have too much fear to go through with getting an assisted suicide. I'm not sure what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022

When it's definitely bad but it's not completely unpalatable.

Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
*4*
Worked out, did half laundry but am feeling intensely lonely now.