• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rosiel

Rosiel

Jan 24, 2019
4/10 today - despite having no particular trigger, just that my life is still the same and not where I want to be. It becomes 6/10 when I remind myself about my CTB option though.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
2/10 - barely coping. Eating, sleeping, playing video games, and being on this forum is what my life has come to. Don't even have the motivation to prepare for ctb but I'm getting closer to having all sorted out. Can't deal with this shit anymore. I just wanna fall asleep and not wake up anymore.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I guess a 4/10, I was clearly worse. Today I'm just sad and even though I'm angry it has nothing to do with when I have a fit of anger or shocks start (what I call shocks are very strong tics that catch me when I'm very nervous, usually not I have no tic).

Let's see how the day goes.
//
Suposo que un 4/10, he estat clarament pitjor. Avuí només estic trist, i tot i que m'emprenyo no te pas rés a veure a quan tinc un atac d'ira o comencen les sacsejades (el que jo dic sacsejades són tics molt forts que m'agafen quan estic molt nerviós, normalment no tinc cap tipus de tic).

A veure com segueix el dia.

Sarz

Sarz

Apr 24, 2020
10 + ive got so much I want to say.. years and years of built up head hell it's a joke not knowing where to start so easier to just find an end.
I've reached out I've screamed and shouted but get ignored sad thing is " family and " friends know its coming but still remain oblivious and ignorant.
I've not wrote before but I'm desperate for the comfort I get from SS and people who actually get how I'm feeling..
Thank you all for helping even though you didn't know you were.

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
2/10. Stressed and over it. Going shopping today for supplies. Getting my will witnessed and signed. Suddenly all of my relatives, who I've not spoken to in many years because of their toxic ways, will be coming out of the woodwork, when I CTB, to get their grubby mits on my property and what little money I have. Want to make sure they get nothing and it all goes to a local charity. FYI my family are well off and don't need it. I'm sure they were crying into their money during lockdowns, when many were losing their jobs. They did unforgivable things to me when I was growing up. Fk 'em.

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
0.5/10.00 I want to die. Im not really eating cuz no appetite. sleeping 16+hr day & thats still not enough. i wish i never had to get outta bed. I want to be able to enjoy life, or even enjoy bad habits like using drugs and heroin but im so sick now. and i have no one, no help. The end is near and in sight.

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
2½. Today I'm pissed off that I'm still here. I haven't tried to CTB yet, but still trying to get things in order before I do and it's taking up time.

Last edited: