• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vy0kxZen

Vy0kxZen

Mar 1, 2022
3 starting to stop taking care of myself in basic ways again even though i started getting better at it a few days ago and im back to self harming because i feel shit over situations i put myself in gonna just hope tomorrow goes better

E

ejpikl

Mar 21, 2022
3 for the past week consistently. i guess it's just how it's been. get really bad, inch a bit towards suicide, get better, get worse again. wonder if this'll be the end of that cycle :p

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 333 and ImsooDone1N
V

Vines

Jul 31, 2022
I don't know how to rate how I am feeling, I mean currently I don't feel much. I have had FAR worse days many years ago but yet now I feel more committed than ever
to end it all but now I just feel neutral. I don't know how to rate that. I guess a 5/10?? I don't know, how do you rate something like that?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 333 and ImsooDone1N
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
7/10. I've been on my feet for work this weekend. My feet feel like they're going to fall off and my legs don't feel much better. I'm getting paid though and I had a nice dinner.

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
2.5 / 10.00 - no change again. Again, nothing has happened in the past 24h. mostly slept (approx. 13.5h) - I've been sleeping >12h day whenever possible. Sleeping life away. Would feel better if I was in a cabin or campervan in the woods or somewhere nice and isolated. Then I wouldnt feel as if i were missing out on anything in life.

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
2/10. Feel miserable and exhausted from life. Currently in a pain flare. Being in constant pain and no meds are really helping. Plus dealing with MH problems on top of it, all feels too much. I don't even know what I'm doing, merely existing in a daze. Weeks go by and I hardly notice until it's too late.

M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021

sea clouds GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
A 5 or a 6 out of 10 maybe. The forum may actually be making my mood worse.

• Hugs
slushy

slushy

Feb 19, 2022
A 5 or a 6 out of 10 maybe. The forum may actually be making my mood worse.
Get off of here then friend! Try your hardest to save yourself, to better yourself. If this site isn't helping you in what you need to do, take care of yourself <3

As for me? 8 or 9, awesome as a possum! I'm finally getting my plan in order and the day I'll be free is drawing nearer continually. It's a relief to just be able to relax with no worries because there is not much of great importance to you when you know you're going to die soon. I'm making great progress, all I need to do is finish my goodbye notes (almost done!) and decide whether I'm going for full or partial suspension. I've got a few months until my time to go so I'm just doing research and weighing the options.

Last edited:
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Get off of here then friend! Try your hardest to save yourself, to better yourself. If this site isn't helping you in what you need to do, take care of yourself <3

As for me? 8 or 9, awesome as a possum! I'm finally getting my plan in order and the day I'll be free is drawing nearer continually. It's a relief to just be able to relax with no worries because there is not much of great importance to you when you know you're going to die soon. I'm making great progress, all I need to do is finish my goodbye notes (almost done!) and decide whether I'm going for full or partial suspension. I've got a few months until my time to go so I'm just doing research and weighing the options.
I'm glad you're doing well! Yeah maybe it is best I get off the forum.

• Hugs
eliza23

eliza23

Aug 10, 2022
4 I guess, I mean I managed to look and seem happy today even though I was feeling, well sad, lonely, empty, scared, and I was feeling very miserable. life sucks and it still does but i feel like the problem is me not the world but who knows cuz I sure don't. But whatever, I'm to tired and I'm becoming even more tired every passing day mostly mentally though but still sucks.

• Hugs
L

Lain8

Aug 12, 2022
I'm feeling at a 5, worked out yesterday but slept too long. My depression is active but more on the back of my mind.

• Hugs