• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sunshiningbackwards

sunshiningbackwards

Sep 17, 2022
3. Hung over from overindulgence all weekend and still have a ton of homework to do tonight. maybe i'll be around a 5 when the adderall kicks in

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
Feel free to rate how you're doing from 1-10 and/or give few sentences. Either one is fine too. Try to avoid responding as this is meant to be more of a vent thread. Reactions are welcomed.

• Hugs
A

Atomic97

Sep 14, 2022
4 - I feel like all my efforts are in vain and everything will fall apart soon. I'm very tired and hopeless. I would like to spend the weekend in bed, without moving/thinking/feeling anything.

• Hugs
eliza23

eliza23

Aug 10, 2022
3/10, today is just bleak as ever. I can't show any emotions if I do I'm a monster. I just want life to end I have no desire nor greed for anything in this world. I do not wish to become anything in this world because this world is already broken and even if it wasn't, I wish I was never born. This world isn't getting better and no one is even trying anymore, not enough anyways. Life sucks and no one sees that I'm hurting just as much as them so I'm seen as always being ok.

ZRA

ZRA

Oct 11, 2022
I'm at about a 3, and it's times like this where I really feel like making plans. I'm not immediately in range of the NOISE that drives me insane, but in this neutral mental state, I still see no reason for living.

cryptid

cryptid

Jul 10, 2021
3. It's been a few months since we last talked. I feel ashamed of myself for not treating her the way she should've been treated.
I've lost a really good friend of mine. I'd give anything just to talk with her once. I still listen to the songs we used to listen together.
I'm really sorry. I miss you more than ever.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wannabehappy
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I felt I couldn't handle last weekend and Monday. Fuck!
I've been like this many years except last three and it's ridiculous but I need to change my thoughts fast.

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
Feel numb, sad, angry, deperarate, idiot.
Lonely, unsupported, unsafe, misunderstood, unvalidated, repressed, have the flu, confused, sleepy.
I guess 10, too much unpleasantness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zegers
Rairii

Rairii

Is it necessary?
Nov 27, 2022
3/10. woke up at nearly 7pm, could have stayed awake at 1pm when i first woke up but was too depressed to do so. i just wish i could go back to sleep but i took my adderall because i'm dumb and wanted to kill my appetite so i didn't eat much.

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
Idk, maybe boring, hopeful, forgetful, ungrateful, unsafe, unhygienic, need priorities. Thank god for sleeping pills.
Less lonely mainly because of ss.
Forgot the question? Maybe 2.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
3. I've been taking a break from my antidepressants and God can I feel it. It sucks I either have to be completely drugged or depressed.

Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
1. Headache and self-hate, for not being as good as some others.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Feel free to rate how you're doing from 1-10 and/or give few sentences. Either one is fine too. Try to avoid responding as this is meant to be more of a vent thread. Reactions are welcomed.
Right now at work listening to "To love somebody", by the Bee Gees, and wanting to CTB, like right now! God how I hate hurting all of the damn time.

LiminalFantasies

LiminalFantasies

Dwelling within darkness
Mar 18, 2021
4/10
On one side, I'm glad that I finished my uni quarter 3 days ago and I could finally rest my mind after nearly 23 hours of no sleeping to catch up with the final project from a concentration course.

The other side, ever since I've been feeling pressure from my mom that when I finished the final uni assignments, she right tells me to get a job to "not be lazy" a few days later. I'm still ruminating and grieving about my loss of a 2 year online friendship, on which meant to me a lot (never actually had close friends irl, but online had other one but only lasted 6 months). All of that combined makes me feel suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ineedtodie
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
I feel like swallowing 4 sleeping pills and hope to wake up tomorrow late afternoon.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rairii and whywere