• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
3 - examseason and I fucked up the first one already. Studying isn´t going how I want it to. Losing motivation to continue my studies to be honest.
Hi!

I did not go to college till I was 24 and it was the HARDEST thing that I have EVER done. With that said, I messed up exams and some finals and had to drop a class a few times so my GPA did not tank.

I am saying this in so far as YOU WILL be awesome in life, I am 66 with life experience and I 100% believe in YOU!

There is sometimes a pit with the fruit, BUT in the long run throwing the pit away and enjoying the fruit is worth it.

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love and I am always around if you want to talk.

Walter

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
This morning today (in Norway 07:44 PM), I feel 3. Not so bad considering the conditions.

Lots of LoveS

• Love
Reactions: whywere
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
7 out of 10 would be fair for me. Not a harsh winter so far, doing alright. Walked a good amount of kilometers. Feeling fit.

Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
Maybe 4/10. A part of me hopes it'll get better but realistically, I doubt it ever will

Nemy

Nemy

Just trying to exist
Jul 31, 2020
7/10. Found out that the many "characters" in my head are a coping mechanism. Nice to know I'm not insane. I guess you never really heal from childhood trauma. My expectations for my recovery progress was too hasty and I need more time. It's not bad, I just struggle with treating myself kindly. It's really hard to undo years of abuse from others and in turn myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
S

sad42long

Jan 11, 2023
0. Have felt alone, unseen, unheard, depressed, misunderstood, isolated and demotivated for too long. Living life without a social support system and therapy seems to be a miss for me at this point. I hate the saying "things will always get better or change" because until you've experienced a lifetime where things kept getting worse or didn't change despite myself trying to believe this, you dont have the perspective and it's not in your place to tell someone else that to try to make them feel better, cause it might not

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
4/10

Before the holidays, I had thought things were getting better and had some hope. Coming down now from that relative high. One upside is that the slide down gets easier every time. It's like I'm too tired and jaded for disappointment to engender much of an emotional response.

CowsAgainstCapitali

CowsAgainstCapitali

Dec 11, 2022
2/10

I was doing really damn good for about 3 months and my weak, dumbass self got drunk last night. I knew I would get sick and regret it and I'm mad that I chose to do it anyway. This also disrupts/negates my medication which genuinely help me. I'll do it again.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
cramps, headache, insomnia, grumpy, scared, have had some weed, could be worse…3.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches
Heartaches

Heartaches

You tried your best with me, I know
May 6, 2021
Between 4 or 5. Yesterday I had a really shitty situation happen to me and I'm still thinking about it, even if I try to distract myself. I feel like I was punched in the gut. Might try to do some small things around the house to alleviate the feelings.

• Hugs
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
3. Having to face things I bought/believed when deluded on drugs. Have to move or bin my stuff. My ID has got lost so dont kno how I can apply for housing. Money terrible. Mind terrible.

LowlyBoy

LowlyBoy

Jul 10, 2023
2. I'm so angry at myself for not being able to control my eating. I way overate today and feel too full- which grosses me tf out because i'm squeamish and just don't like feeling stuffed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
Pretty solid 4 right now
Not really sure what's pushing me to not give up when I don't see why not

qwert3948

qwert3948

Apr 24, 2023
about 3
i feel just really fucking confused. i'm both the happiest i've been in awhile because i'm obssesed with (some new distraction i found to cope), but i'm also going thru a suicidal episode after a long time and i feel dreadful.
i'm not even motivated to really kms or do anything about it, i just wish i wasn't here & in terrible pain

• Hugs
psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
I would like to go out and play in traffic but I am unsure if it's because nothing is happening or because I am ready to go/leave/disappear/erase myself

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
done nothing all day. Ate cold microwave food. now doing more nothing
feel resentful of being alive