• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
4. I wish I had the money and the strength to buy SN. The idea of leaving this world forever brings me great pleasure.

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
I feel like swallowing 4 sleeping pills and hope to wake up tomorrow late afternoon.
i ended up waking 7Am. My mind telling I have things to worry about and emotion to address. Yeah right! I know moody self-hating creep.

D

donealready

A person
Dec 6, 2022
About a 5, that's pretty good for me.

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Four.

I am just trying to keep the monsters at bay.

Rairii

Rairii

Is it necessary?
Nov 27, 2022
2/10, I feel like I need to cry but I can't. I desperately don't want to be here, having no hope is miserable. I have no idea how to find a qualified therapist, they're all booked up for months, don't accept my insurance, or don't deal with the issues I have. gosh I feel so lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
2/10, I feel like I need to cry but I can't. I desperately don't want to be here, having no hope is miserable. I have no idea how to find a qualified therapist, they're all booked up for months, don't accept my insurance, or don't deal with the issues I have. gosh I feel so lonely.
I feel you all we need is a glims of hope nd proper help. i guess its too much to ask for! Damnit! Wish uou all luck! Hangin there. You'ree not. We are all the same nightmare however differ our circumstances and manifestation of our stuggeles.

• Love
Reactions: Rairii
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
8/10
Life is beautiful
when you take a huge dose of opioids and you're so fucking high you're completely detached from reality

SectOfValtiel

SectOfValtiel

Attendant of God
Nov 7, 2022
im tied of myself
the obsessiveness that persists even though shes been gone for years and hurt me as much as or arguably more than she helped
id rather just not care, forget, move on, but nothing i do lets me
still wake up missing someone that was never even real, just the ideal i projected onto them
all these issues that i have no choice but to somehow manage or forever be overcome by them and yet nobody seems to know how to any more than i do
the loneliness
the complete and fucking utter emptiness of feeling like not a single person cares about you

ive been distracted but its all coming up again and i still dont have a single way to manage it

just want it all to stop

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Yesterday was an ultra rare 10/10 day.
Today is more common 3/10 kinda day.
Family am I right?

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
Mixed feelings. I guess confusion. Low self-esteem. Feeling like I wanna rush like life is not so cruel and unfair but the fact it is. How much i can keep my intentions and faith in having better life. Doubt. Everything seem easier the way they make it sound. It is. But I feel alone, devalued and with no power. Feeling dispensable. My future is unsecure so is my present. They keep saying patience patience but they don't believe in me. I aone have to believein myself. Feeling in toxic environment. Not my family but around. Getting back on track from years of shit is hell of cruel game I' m playing. PATIENCE DEMANDED IS RIDICULOUSLY OFF THE CHAT IN THE MIDST OF MY LIFE SITUATION.

cu1len

cu1len

:]
Jan 3, 2019
idk i guess a 3 or 4, im really just on the edge of something happening whether that's going on a bender, ctb, dropping out of school, or cutting off everyone. I keep holding off on doing anything based off of whatever upcoming commitment i have, right now it's a christmas party my friends are hosting that is keeping me from going insane but idk what im goign to do after that

B

BurningMan

Dec 25, 2022
Last night was 10/10. Sometimes I just wish I would go to sleep and wake up and everything would be OK. But I know that will never happen. Today is about a 6. Trying to get through work.

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Solid 7 today! On a high - can't focus on anything, but at least I'm happy !

• Love
Reactions: whywere
S

Sadgirldaisy

Student
Dec 26, 2022
2/10 I'm nauseous and anxious about trying to settle my affairs before I CTB and trying to decide if I want to CTB now before I sign a lease or wait for a year when the lease is up. I'm just anxious about what to do and miserable in general.

• Hugs
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Was a 9 when I was in Hawai'i now a 2 back in the snowy Midwest of the U.S.

Walter

T

throwawayyy

Jun 21, 2022
3 - relapsed recently after a good period of sobriety. I was making good progress but messed up again. Gonna keep trying tho! There's hope yet

je.suis.prêt

je.suis.prêt

Hjälp mig
Jul 9, 2022
On a scale of 0 to 10, I feel 1.

I want to recover, I am not sure about suicide, but right now, I really feel bad. I bought SN and it's stuck in the post due to delays. Right now I feel so hysterical, and agitated that I think I would impulsively CTB if I had the means in front of me. The postal delays have – kind of – saved my my life from impulsivity a few times.

The final thing I am going to try before I commit suicide is trying to live on my own. I think having my own little space will help me.
3 - relapsed recently after a good period of sobriety. I was making good progress but messed up again. Gonna keep trying tho! There's hope yet
You got this :) congrats on the sobriety

• Love
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
I feel i can manage tomorrow. Will see. I will update

• Hugs
IDontLikeMyself

IDontLikeMyself

Nov 8, 2022
3 - examseason and I fucked up the first one already. Studying isn´t going how I want it to. Losing motivation to continue my studies to be honest.

• Hugs
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
5. Yesterday, I finally felt well enough to play guitar and I pulled a muscle. I just wish I could sleep all day due to depression/grief, but I can't with this pain. I think I may actually prefer ME to this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Josh007