• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eliza23

eliza23

Aug 10, 2022
wow as of today, I'm pissed, numb and seriously wanting to just end my life. I am feeling kinda pissed cuz my best friend well i was living in a shitty abusive situation at home with my family but I moved in with her thinking it'd get better but boy was I wrong it's almost exactly the same just no physical abuse. And I'm numb because I've just been trying my best to sort through and make sense of my fucked up emotions I'm feeling and it's not working so I decided to just turn them off. The end my life thing that should be easy to explain I'm insane and there is no cure, I'm broken and there are some pieces missing, and I'm hurting but there's no way to numb the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Feel free to rate how you're doing from 1-10 and/or give few sentences. Either one is fine too. Try to avoid responding as this is meant to be more of a vent thread. Reactions are welcomed.
1... Maybe minus 10... I never had friends... One of them showed me that even when I'm told otherwise, that I'm loved .. when it's the time to show it, even at a fun japanese festival... Im abandonned. Im too depressed to try now
3. I feel like I'm just wasting my time with depression and if I don't get past this fucking now it'll be bad.
Maybe it's a burn out that needs time to heal. Society squeeze us like lemons in a limonade.

• Hugs
nys

nys

mors mihi lucrum
Jun 1, 2022
6/7/8 I think. At the start of the day I felt pretty bad for no reason but now, after going on a walk and eating a bit, and finally understanding this complicated homework question I couldn't solve for a while, I feel better

• Hugs
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Around 2 or 3/10, waiting on SN and am anxious about it. Will probably feel a lot better if it gets through customs. Just trying to speed up the days until it arrives as I'm unable to enjoy anything or think of anything other than CTB.

• Hugs
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
2 for sure. It's been a rough day.

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
3-4

I have gotten so far and have a very hard time controlling my appetite.

• Hugs
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
9 I'm doing well today went to see a movie called Top Gun Maverick with my Dad had some chicken strips and fries and a medium Sierra Mist at the movies so my day was good hope everyone else is doing fine if not I hope you feel better.

• Hugs
Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
Like 3. Tired. I don't feel like doing anything and getting up is draining. I am also puzzled about what method i should look now if N reception is not feasible.

• Hugs
nys

nys

mors mihi lucrum
Jun 1, 2022
I've decided that I'm not going to ctb and I'm going to recover, which is why I'm not feeling too bad. I'm lacking motivation to recover, though, and I'm very tired and struggling with suicidal thoughts- I know I'm not going to act on them but they still make it more tiring and difficult to try to recover

imcurious

imcurious

May 6, 2022
4 - Nothing motivates or excites me. Feeling fatigued and overworked. Impending sense of doom.

• Hugs
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
0.20/10.00 (pretty damn bad). No one gives a shit, not that I'd expect anyone to. I just can't believe it gotten this bad and I've not ctb yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4hrs50min
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
0.25/10.00 - so still really bad. something isn't right; not sure exactly what, but something is off.

IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
2 for sure. It's been a rough day.
I've decided that I'm not going to ctb and I'm going to recover, which is why I'm not feeling too bad. I'm lacking motivation to recover, though, and I'm very tired and struggling with suicidal thoughts- I know I'm not going to act on them but they still make it more tiring and difficult to try to recover
That's great to hear. You can without a doubt recover, I have similar issues with the intrusive thoughts. Have you tried to talk to a therapist? Sometimes it helps, although you have to be honest. Which is another issue of mine, I'm losing the battle and pretend I'm ok. Don't be like me lol

volnaya_pesnya

volnaya_pesnya

Oct 16, 2021
Feel free to rate how you're doing from 1-10 and/or give few sentences. Either one is fine too. Try to avoid responding as this is meant to be more of a vent thread. Reactions are welcomed.
currently drinking whiskey alone at 2 AM thinking about how everything wrong in my life is my fault alone, so yeah probably a 4? maybe 3?