• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I'm about a 5 which is one point up from the last few days where I stayed at a 3-4. Quitting my job and realizing I'm doomed to undignified levels of wage slavery has really tanked me emotionally. If I hadn't been so broke recently, I probably would have gotten blackout drunk repeatedly.

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Probably a 2. I feel very low. I'm experiencing horrible anhedonia. I can't enjoy anything. There are things I want, people I want to be with. But it's always out of reach or the feelings aren't mutual. It makes me not want to interact with anyone since I won't be hurt. It's horrible.

B

Blahblahbloop

Nov 30, 2021
Fresh out of the psych ward for suicidal thoughts/plans, so I'm right around a 1.5. I went to go stay with my family for a few weeks, and I'm guessing it might become a long term thing. The flight there I was reading but crying and tonight I'm pretty sure I'll get dehydrated from crying.

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I think I'm about a 6 today. Last week it was more like a 3 because of financial issues and blaming myself harshly over it. I feel like I have a bit more patience about it now, but I might be self-deluded. Who knows. I was going to binge on alcohol this week, but now that I've got cash in my hands, the urge has passed. I suppose I'll save it for the next crisis.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
2. feeling so down today. I am tired of spending my time and energy on useless errands and basic survival needs. I need to focus on ctb

LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
3. Very tired today, didn't feel like doing anything. Still managed to clean up the house a little and went to a local thrift store late afternoon.

jesse

jesse

perpetually overwhelmed
Sep 18, 2019
3 - My good habbits became too hard to continue. Too tired and depressed to keep it up. My daily gym routine has been on hold. I havn't completly stopped eating healthy, but strugling as it requires getting fresh food daily.

I've started feeling afraid to leave my home again. My social anxiety is higher and I've started isolating again. Thinking about suicide again and feeling very bad about my future and the state of the world.

On the positive side my energy is slightly better than yesterday because I did nothing today. I am also attempting to at least remain social online, and I am continuing being able to interact online, which is progress compared to last year.

Don't know how long this low will last or if this is the end of my forward progress entirely. It's all so tiring.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Recovered from a 1 a few days back. 7 down to 1-3 like a bungy cord, is the norm.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N