• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I cannot stop laughing at these (not mine)

9zxwqlcowbv21.jpg

teefies3.jpg

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Here's something I've never done before.

DCP 0001
This little girl was my cat. She had the softest, silkiest fur imaginable. She would meow to come in, then she'd come and jump up on the desk to sit beside me. There was also a chair so she could sleep next to me. While the rest of the family was endlessly belittling me, she was the only one who felt love for me. She passed away about a decade ago but I still think about her.

A A2
And this is my cat at the moment. Someone gifted her to me a few years ago in light of my obsession. She stays at home now to keep in good condition.

Meanwhile, this is a picture of one of the most famous Pusheen collections on the internet. I can relate very much to what the collector has to say:
PRI 217257120
'They remind me of my cat, Lily, who I loved dearly. She passed away at a young age from nasal cancer. She was a light grey kitty who was in the chunky side, just like Pusheen. I collect them in her honour.'

T

Twntysix

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Aug 26, 2021
View attachment 116943
Here's something I've never done before.

View attachment 116945
This little girl was my cat. She had the softest, silkiest fur imaginable. She would meow to come in, then she'd come and jump up on the desk to sit beside me. There was also a chair so she could sleep next to me. While the rest of the family was endlessly belittling me, she was the only one who felt love for me. She passed away about a decade ago but I still think about her.

View attachment 116946View attachment 116947
And this is my cat at the moment. Someone gifted her to me a few years ago in light of my obsession. She stays at home now to keep in good condition.

Meanwhile, this is a picture of one of the most famous Pusheen collections on the internet. I can relate very much to what the collector has to say:
View attachment 116949
'They remind me of my cat, Lily, who I loved dearly. She passed away at a young age from nasal cancer. She was a light grey kitty who was in the chunky side, just like Pusheen. I collect them in her honour.'
That is beautiful and your cat was a gorgeous kitty 💖🖤🥀 Thanks for sharing that. Sending hug for you

Cat Hug GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am and Pluto
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Send cats.
Jul 8, 2023
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Last edited:
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My Girl
I posted a picture of my girl, Sweet Pea. SHe is 14 years old. Unfortunately she is dying of liver cancer. She has been more of a companion to me than any man has ever been. And the relationship last much longer !!! lol

Last edited: