• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I was walking down the street today when I saw a feline sitting on someone's bin. I stopped to say, "Hello Kitty," (my usual greeting in this situation) and she jumped down and onto the footpath, very keen for some neck rubs. I put my bags down so I could oblige.

After several minutes of petting, I tried to take a photo but this was the best I could do. Before I could try again, the owner came out to say hello and after a brief chat, it was time for the furball to go inside. Note the fluff on my laptop bag. Her colours are very pretty; a tri-colour mix of black, grey and white. I will look out for her the next time I am walking past.

Cat

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
although this is sad

I think that this really shows how much cats care for their owners and those around them

and that the stereotype about cats hating their owners isn't true (she let them know that she was ready to go/leaving soon and wished that they were there with her but unfortunately they were far away)

I also found the comments under the video interesting because one commenter started a conversation about euthanasia when it comes to animals but in the context that they are able to communicate similar to what is shown in other videos with "talking" pets

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
first-look-at-joaquin-phoenix-as-beau-in-beau-is-afraid-2023-v0-xma0iyq7nu3b1.jpg

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It happened again. I was walking down the street when I was ambushed by a furball demanding neck rubs.

Kitty must have had an operation or something as a patch of fur was missing on its back. I put down my umbrella so that I could get headbutted repeatedly.

Eventually, I explained that I had to move on, to which I got meows and trills of objection. But I made a key decision which I followed through with later that day: I bought some treats and will carry them with me in case I get ambushed again.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Chonk appreciation post!

Internet trends and memes aside, there's just something so lovable about Chonker that you just simply can't fat-shame them. Except that it would probably be in Chonker's best interests to be put on a strict weight loss diet and workout program so as to size down on the chonk chart. Needless to say, you'd often hear success stories from owners with the patience of saints. On the other end, there are those who, upon deciding that Chonker is just too much work, had them unceremoniously dumped (examples below), thus washing their hands of the mess they themselves started. Such was my narc father in my dream, after the novelty of kitten ownership has worn off. I thought it was a rather poetic response, perhaps from a higher presence, to my joking that instead of raising human children, he should've gotten a pet.

Such an honour for me to have been the sacrificial lamb

Starting with the infamous feline sizing system

The very definition of a Fat Cat (the corporate kind, to be specific)
(Credits to Redditor u/Red-Shift)

Fat cat fight

Whatever size, shape or form, a pet is for life! (Shame on the owners below)

Playtime's over, time to de-chonk the chonk!

What Jackson Galaxy AKA The Cat Daddy thinks about the chonk phenomenon

Introducing Hydrotherapy for Chonker

Last edited: