• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
A special cat-day for me today.

I first met this lovely lady in late 2022, then saw her again in February, April and most recently September 2023. I tried to visit her a few weeks back but couldn't find her. I tried again recently because there are changes afoot where she lives and I might not get to see her again. My own future is very uncertain anyway, so I was really hoping to meet my friend.

She meowed as soon as she saw me and we found a place to sit together.

At first she was still sensitive to all the noises around us, like leaves falling and birds chirping. But she slowly relaxed.

Soon she was snuggling with my arm and the cat-napping began.

Before long, I had a literal furball on my hands. She would occasionally snore very quietly, or have a yawn and then go back to sleep.

All up, we were together for 2 full hours. If this is our goodbye, it couldn't have been a sweeter send-off.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I

I first met this lovely lady in late 2022, then saw her again in February, April and most recently September 2023. I tried to visit her a few weeks back but couldn't find her. I tried again recently because there are changes afoot where she lives and I might not get to see her again. My own future is very uncertain anyway, so I was really hoping to meet my friend.

View attachment 139390

At first she was still sensitive to all the noises around us, like leaves falling and birds chirping. But she slowly relaxed.
View attachment 139391

View attachment 139392

Before long, I had a literal furball on my hands. She would occasionally snore very quietly, or have a yawn and then go back to sleep.
View attachment 139393

All up, we were together for 2 full hours. If this is our goodbye, it couldn't have been a sweeter send-off.
I thought she was your cat. I'm sad now.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pluto
soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024

View attachment 139390

View attachment 139391

View attachment 139392

View attachment 139393

AHHHH that's so adorable!!! :'> she looks so happy in your arms

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto