• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
363821683 1528859571185338 8230184572873426610 n

S

Vampurr.gif

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It happened again. I was walking down the street when I was ambushed by a furball demanding neck rubs.

View attachment 126941

Kitty must have had an operation or something as a patch of fur was missing on its back. I put down my umbrella so that I could get headbutted repeatedly.

View attachment 126942

Eventually, I explained that I had to move on, to which I got meows and trills of objection. But I made a key decision which I followed through with later that day: I bought some treats and will carry them with me in case I get ambushed again.

View attachment 126943
It's been over a month since I introduced a new policy of always carrying cat treats. I've never walked the streets without them, yet haven't had a cat interaction since that time. I haven't even opened the packet yet.

Then today I made an exception and left the cat treat at home. I thought I'd need to visit a supermarket and didn't want to carry my cat treat in case it looked like I'd stolen it.

Then as I'm walking home at night, OF COURSE this happened. D

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I've seen this breed a lot lately online they look so majestic

I feel like they could be in Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal or just about any dark fantasy film

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
TW: Epic cat FAIL.

Finally, it happened. This morning I had 2 of my cat friends approach me over the course of an early morning walk and this time, I had my treat at the ready.

First was the white cat. I haven't mentioned this one here before but it seems to always be outside overnight. Not great since it's a cold area. But anyway, after some neck rubs, I opened my treats. HOWEVER, KITTY DIDN'T LIKE IT and the sprinkling was left on the ground.

Then later on my walk, I met the little black cat mentioned earlier. Its back injury seems to be getting better. Again, I offered neck rubs. Again, I got out the cat treats. AND AGAIN, THEY WERE IGNORED. So now I've got cat treats that nobody likes. FAIL.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

慤慤ā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Ž
Aug 24, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: 4am and Pluto
Namarupa

Namarupa

Student
Jan 24, 2024
To a Cat - poem by Jorge Luis Borges, perhaps the greatest writer of the 20th Century:

Jorge luis borges e seu gato 1200x900
Mirrors are not more silent
nor the creeping dawn more secretive;
in the moonlight, you are that panther
we catch sight of from afar.
By the inexplicable workings of a divine law,
we look for you in vain;
More remote, even, than the Ganges or the setting sun,
yours is the solitude, yours the secret.
Your haunch allows the lingering
caress of my hand. You have accepted,
since that long forgotten past,
the love of the distrustful hand.
You belong to another time. You are lord
of a place bounded like a dream.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am and Pluto