• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
For all you cat lovers out there, I highly recommend checking out Robin Seplut's YouTube channel. Anton (his real name) feeds and interacts with strays in his hometown of Zheleznogorsk city in Kursk Oblast, Russia. Hundreds upon hundreds of cat videos. He is known for making a 'ksksks' sound (Russian for 'kitty-kitty') when trying to attract them. Below are two of the more popular uploads.

77776089a7ac569315579b22964a1665

Just realised your name has been crossed-out. May you find peace, wherever you are.

Last edited:
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
For all you cat lovers out there, I highly recommend checking out Robin Seplut's YouTube channel. Anton (his real name) feeds and interacts with strays in his hometown of Zheleznogorsk city in Kursk Oblast, Russia. Hundreds upon hundreds of cat videos. He is known for making a 'ksksks' sound (Russian for 'kitty-kitty') when trying to attract them. Below are two of the more popular uploads.

View attachment 102034

Just realised your name has been crossed-out. May you find peace, wherever you are.

I love Robin Seplut's channel :heart: He surely loves cats very much and I even donated to him some of my money. Especially I like videos from his kitten apartment, it just looks cute and funny when Robin goes somewhere and every cat follows him all the time :D (on last stream he had ~20 cats in this apartment)

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Something different today. A cat story.

Back in October, I was in a town in regional Victoria with a friend visiting various places, and we had a bit of time to kill. An online search for places of interest in the area revealed one in particular, which I can't name or describe in any detail. In all honesty, it didn't sound interesting, but I reluctantly agreed since there seemed little alternative. Upon arriving, however, we were greeted by an adorable calico, and I was catapulted to seventh heaven.

IMG 20221025 110610

After lots of neck-rubs and pictures taken, we moved on to the main attractions. We had something to eat and walked around to see what was on offer. Afterwards, we returned to spend more time with the furball. By now she had shifted to a quieter place and was resting under some plants. She was given some more fuss and posed for more pictures, and then it was time to go home.

IMG 20221025 135319

In later months, I kept talking about her to my friend, and my obsession became a running joke. But then one day, last month, it happened. We found ourselves with some free time and ended up heading back to the same establishment where kitty lived. I was full of anticipation. Sure enough, as we came in, I saw her in the distance walking around.

Whether she remembered me from last time or is just friendly to everyone, I cannot say. But upon seeing us, she walked over to say hello. I found a place to sit and she jumped up on my lap. I cannot recall exactly what happened next as time and space lost all meaning. But I did have to buy a lint brush afterwards to deal with all the multi-coloured fur adorning my clothes.

IMG 20230131 104621

After the extended session of stroking, petting and neck-rubbing was done, she found a quiet place to lay down. My friend was eager to move on, so we proceeded to get something to eat.

IMG 20230131 113033

However, when we returned, our feline friend was nowhere to be seen. Admittedly, there are plenty of places for her to hide. Despite searching the area, we had to give up. I didn't get to say goodbye for the day. All the more reason to visit there again in the near future for some more furball time.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Something different today. A cat story.

Back in October, I was in a town in regional Victoria with a friend visiting various places, and we had a bit of time to kill. An online search for places of interest in the area revealed one in particular, which I can't name or describe in any detail. In all honesty, it didn't sound interesting, but I reluctantly agreed since there seemed little alternative. Upon arriving, however, we were greeted by an adorable calico, and I was catapulted to seventh heaven.

View attachment 104508

After lots of neck-rubs and pictures taken, we moved on to the main attractions. We had something to eat and walked around to see what was on offer. Afterwards, we returned to spend more time with the furball. By now she had shifted to a quieter place and was resting under some plants. She was given some more fuss and posed for more pictures, and then it was time to go home.

View attachment 104509

In later months, I kept talking about her to my friend, and my obsession became a running joke. But then one day, last month, it happened. We found ourselves with some free time and ended up heading back to the same establishment where kitty lived. I was full of anticipation. Sure enough, as we came in, I saw her in the distance walking around.

Whether she remembered me from last time or is just friendly to everyone, I cannot say. But upon seeing us, she walked over to say hello. I found a place to sit and she jumped up on my lap. I cannot recall exactly what happened next as time and space lost all meaning. But I did have to buy a lint brush afterwards to deal with all the multi-coloured fur adorning my clothes.

View attachment 104510

After the extended session of stroking, petting and neck-rubbing was done, she found a quiet place to lay down. My friend was eager to move on, so we proceeded to get something to eat.

View attachment 104511

However, when we returned, our feline friend was nowhere to be seen. Admittedly, there are plenty of places for her to hide. Despite searching the area, we had to give up. I didn't get to say goodbye for the day. All the more reason to visit there again in the near future for some more furball time.
This story really struck a chord with me. Sometimes we just connect with another soul. Reminds me of a dear little ginger car who used to hang out where I used to live. We hit it off from day one. I hope you have many more happy meetings to come.

• Love
Reactions: 4am and Pluto