• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AshFloppy

Dec 16, 2021
Hi, I am planning to use this that uses propane gas and keep it on.. would that be enough for a successful suicide in a closed bathroom?
002 500x500
I was wondering if anyone more knowledgeable than myself could answer a question regarding death my CO. Does the ppm need to be a constant to die or if I breath in like 5000ppm in one breath will I still die in a few hours?
Screenshot 2022 04 02 16 30 41 882 comandroidchrome

Last edited:
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Hi, I am planning to use this that uses propane gas and keep it on.. would that be enough for a successful suicide in a closed bathroom?
View attachment 89516

View attachment 89517
sounds feasible. Check if it has an O2 sensor, or automatic turnoff valve, and the running time given the amount of propant.,
View attachment 89516

View attachment 89517
sounds feasible, check what the running time is per amount of propane, and how much would be reqiured in time. Make sure there is no automatic shutoff valve, and O2 sensor. The amt. of propane it emits is important. But I am no expert, and you need one. If you find out more please post it for us.

A

AshFloppy

Dec 16, 2021
sounds feasible. Check if it has an O2 sensor, or automatic turnoff valve, and the running time given the amount of propant.,

sounds feasible, check what the running time is per amount of propane, and how much would be reqiured in time. Make sure there is no automatic shutoff valve, and O2 sensor. The amt. of propane it emits is important. But I am no expert, and you need one. If you find out more please post it for us.
thanks for the reply, the running time is very long, about 2 weeks..since we use a big propane bottle at home. I will have to buy a CO detector soon which I don't have(they only detect up to 1000), find the right time when no one is home to test..I am planning on doing it like a year from now cause I am not ready yet (coward)..I will also use charcoal with it cause my worst fear is failure, I also want to avoid feeling the symptoms, so instead of using sleeping pills I will not sleep for 48 hours and then do it..and since I read that CO is light weight I might use an oxygen mask and stick the tube on the wall and extend it up.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
thanks for the reply, the running time is very long, about 2 weeks..since we use a big propane bottle at home. I will have to buy a CO detector soon which I don't have(they only detect up to 1000), find the right time when no one is home to test..I am planning on doing it like a year from now cause I am not ready yet (coward)..I will also use charcoal with it cause my worst fear is failure, I also want to avoid feeling the symptoms, so instead of using sleeping pills I will not sleep for 48 hours and then do it..and since I read that CO is light weight I might use an oxygen mask and stick the tube on the wall and extend it up.
Thank you, I was just wondering why one can't attach z tube to the propane tannk directly to a mask? I couldn't carry, or conceal in my house a large propane tank, disabled and would have to have it delivered. I have read of the successful use of a ceramic cooking plate as well (similar idea I guess)

A

AshFloppy

Dec 16, 2021
Thank you, I was just wondering why one can't attach z tube to the propane tannk directly to a mask? I couldn't carry, or conceal in my house a large propane tank, disabled and would have to have it delivered. I have read of the successful use of a ceramic cooking plate as well (similar idea I guess)
besides the need for a regulator and how to find the right one, the main issue with that method is that you will die in like 10 minutes or even less, but gas leak will continue for hours..which will cause an explosion once someone enter the house and turn on something..dozens of families live above me with kids and babies..so I can't do it..I have no other place to do it..and the propane has a very sharp concentrated smell like Tar, few years back gas smell was light and you can endure it...the new smell is impossible to endure it.

with CO at least no fire or explosion accidents, I will make it hard for anyone to open the bathroom door, so they will have to use an axe or something.. CO can easily vanish once fresh air enter the bathroom.

btw, I don't think the cooking plate has a sensor or a system in it ..since i can turn it on without it being connected to electricity..any sensor will require electricity to work.

Last edited:
A

AshFloppy

Dec 16, 2021
I have a chimney fireplace in my condo. Would it be safe to light a chimney starter inside of it?

In the link https://japantoday.com/category/nat...-kawata-found-dead-in-car-in-apparent-suicide it says this lady was found with charcoal in her car parked not far from where she lived.... I wonder how she lit the charcoal and got it in her car?

it's easy
1- put some paper on cooking vegetable oil
2- put paper inside charcoal and lit it.
3- wait until charcoal catch fire and blow some air on it to accelerate the burn out

Reactions: Sandman25
L

Life is unfair

Mar 27, 2022
it's easy
3- wait until charcoal catch fire and blow some air on it to accelerate the burn out

it's easy

Thanks!

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
besides the need for a regulator and how to find the right one, the main issue with that method is that you will die in like 10 minutes or even less, but gas leak will continue for hours..which will cause an explosion once someone enter the house and turn on something..dozens of families live above me with kids and babies..so I can't do it..I have no other place to do it..and the propane has a very sharp concentrated smell like Tar, few years back gas smell was light and you can endure it...the new smell is impossible to endure it.

with CO at least no fire or explosion accidents, I will make it hard for anyone to open the bathroom door, so they will have to use an axe or something.. CO can easily vanish once fresh air enter the bathroom.

btw, I don't think the cooking plate has a sensor or a system in it ..since i can turn it on without it being connected to electricity..any sensor will require electricity to work.
Thank you, good information. Do you have any thoughts about bringing a small tent into a large room and using the charcoal method there, since getting anywhetr else is just about impossible for me? I did readabout someone usining ceramic propane plate in a house and dying from it being left on?

A

AshFloppy

Dec 16, 2021
Thank you, good information. Do you have any thoughts about bringing a small tent into a large room and using the charcoal method there, since getting anywhetr else is just about impossible for me? I did readabout someone usining ceramic propane plate in a house and dying from it being left on?
Yes I have seen many who died after taking a hot shower because of propane water heater that was installed inside the bathroom (ignorance)..so a ceramic propane plate should be the same.. the only difference is that ceramic propane consumes less propane..so a water heater is proven to produce a huge amount of CO in short time cause it consumes a lot of propane..but ceramic cooking plate doesn't..hence I am skeptical about it ... it may take too long to produce enough CO .. I really don't know I need to test but my environment doesn't allow me to test yet.

L

Life is unfair

Mar 27, 2022
it's easy

This would be the same for a chimney starter? Instead of crumpled up newspaper just use paper towel with vegitable oil? That would eliminate the smoke correct? Thanks

A

AshFloppy

Dec 16, 2021
This would be the same for a chimney starter? Instead of crumpled up newspaper just use paper towel with vegitable oil? That would eliminate the smoke correct? Thanks
Yes paper or paper towel with vegetables oil in it, and light it and put it inside charcoal pile, that will light charcoal in less than 5 min and without smoke or smell of burning according to many videos I have watched.

Reactions: Life is unfair
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I just stumbled across this thread. Interestingly, this is one of the methods on my short list of CTB. I have an old car, rusty and rotting apart, that I have held onto for heading out just this way. It runs absolutely fine. It has had the catalytic convertor removed and replaced by a piece of straight exhaust pipe. The smog control pump on the engine can be easily removed, too, if that would be beneficial to CO production. When my time comes, if this is the method I choose, I would attach a piece of bendable exhaust pipe to the tailpipe and route it to sealed piece of sheet metal that I would fabricate to take the place of one of the door windows. I would seal any potential air openings that I could around the doors, the duct work, etc. I have also been contemplating building an "enclosure" around the vehicle in my garage consisting of a wooden frame covered in plastic sheeting.

The questions I have yet to answer are:
(1) How hot can I expect it to get inside the vehicle from the hot exhaust depositing into the cabin of the vehicle? Unbearable?
(2) How bad is CO poisoning? What "negative" effects can I expect to experience before passing out from the CO?
(3) If I take something to pass out, a bunch of sleeping pills or whatever, in order to have a more peaceful experience with the CO, and my respiration slows, will I still be able to breath in enough CO to get the job done even though I am passed out? I want to avoid the inevitable headache, too. I'd probably start the car when I feel like I'm ready to drift off from the sleeping pills.

This vehicle is already a "polluter". It's not like the new cars of today. I'm sure the amount of CO produced from it's engine is not a problem. What do you all think of this plan, thus far? Critiques are most welcome.

Reactions: bored
A

AshFloppy

Dec 16, 2021
I have been watching a carbon monoxide detector review video, and the guy said splashing water on coal help increase the production of CO.

CO effects are headaches, nausea..but it all depends on CO levels..if it's really high you will die without feeling anything..scroll up I posted a picture with some good infos

T

tryingmybest714

May 9, 2022
I want to CTB using carbon monoxide, as it seems to be the most accessible, reliable way to do it. It seems those exit bags fail a lot (blow off, get torn off when someone is unconscious). I'm thinking of charcoal. I'd be getting a carbon monoxide meter. Would it be better to do it in a bathroom with no window or my 2008 Subaru Outback? I want to get the levels up to 10,000 ppm. I'm a wuss and don't want to suffer the symptoms of the lower levels. If I did it in the bathroom, I'm not sure how I'd safely check to see where the levels were at before entering - gas mask? If I did it in my car, wouldn't the levels drop when I opened the door to get in? I'm a new user here. I read the rules for posting but I'm still nervous about accidentally violating any of them. Please let me know if there's something wrong with this post.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I want to CTB using carbon monoxide, as it seems to be the most accessible, reliable way to do it. It seems those exit bags fail a lot (blow off, get torn off when someone is unconscious). I'm thinking of charcoal. I'd be getting a carbon monoxide meter. Would it be better to do it in a bathroom with no window or my 2008 Subaru Outback? I want to get the levels up to 10,000 ppm. I'm a wuss and don't want to suffer the symptoms of the lower levels. If I did it in the bathroom, I'm not sure how I'd safely check to see where the levels were at before entering - gas mask? If I did it in my car, wouldn't the levels drop when I opened the door to get in? I'm a new user here. I read the rules for posting but I'm still nervous about accidentally violating any of them. Please let me know if there's something wrong with this post.
"It seems those exit bags fail a lot (blow off, get torn off when someone in unconscious)." That´s why it´s better to use the helium/nitrogen method with diving equipment.

T

tryingmybest714

May 9, 2022
"It seems those exit bags fail a lot (blow off, get torn off when someone in unconscious)." That´s why it´s better to use the helium/nitrogen method with diving equipment.
I don't know anything about that. Is it complicated? I'm not terribly good with technicalities. Is there a forum where I can read about how to do this? I wish there were a very clear, step-by-step, reliable guide for all of the methods available. I bought an older copy of Peaceful Pill (2017) and it was quite vague. I can't get access to the ebook because I'm not over 50. I don't want to fail, I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't want to suffer, I just want to CTB.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I have a guide for both, carbon monoxid and inert gas with diving equipment, but I can´t send you a PM because you are a new member.

T

tryingmybest714

May 9, 2022
I have a guide for both, carbon monoxid and inert gas with diving equipment, but I can´t send you a PM because you are a new member.
How long will I be on that status? I'd love the guidance.
Everything would be so much easier if I could just have access to reliable Fentanyl. Why do people insist on keeping others alive who don't wish to live?

T

tryingmybest714

May 9, 2022
Everything would be so much easier if I could just have access to reliable Fentanyl. Why do people insist on keeping others alive who don't wish to live?
Sorry if that came off as pushy. I have Borderline Personality Disorder and I am looking to CTB ASAP. I never know when my next dysphoric episode will be or how long it will last and they are agonizing. Every day that goes by in which I don't have a plan and materials ready to go is full of fear of being caught empty handed the next time one hits. I'd give anything to be mentally well but after 16 years of therapy and a slew of meds, it's obvious that day's not coming. So I just want to get out of here. Pronto.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I´m not sure, but I think you have to post at least 20x. I had a Fentanyl source but he did not reply anymore.

S

Sandman25

May 15, 2022
This is the oldest and most complete CARBON MONOXIDE MEGATHREAD, over 50 pages, lots of information.
QUESTION ABOUT TENTS; Is it possible to bring the proper? 3 person tent, into a large room and, after venting the smoke, bring it inside the tent. I have no other place to go except this remodeled 2 car garage. Thinking of setting up a tent inside. Don't know what parameters of tent would be here?
Also could this work in an apartment type environment if you open all the windows to ventilate any CO that leaks out of the tent?

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Also could this work in an apartment type environment if you open all the windows to ventilate any CO that leaks out of the tent?A good question, a prior site had lots of CO info. , but qa
but much was lost when the admin. changed hands. I'd like to discuss this further, so calling out for information. If you get any answers please msg. me. Thands

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Hi befree, could you please PM me that information. Peace
Thank you for this reference: but there is some risk? with opening this file. Will it make changes to my setup I don't want? I'd love some comprehensive accurate details of the process for success: but opening files I don't know the result of has been trouble needing tech. support for me.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022

Thank you for this reference: but there is some risk? with opening this file. Will it make changes to my setup I don't want? I'd love some comprehensive accurate details of the process for success: but opening files I don't know the result of has been trouble needing tech. support for me.
You can open that file. There is no risk. It´s better to send me a PM, because I don´t receive notification of new replies in the forum.

Last edited:
J

just_random

May 19, 2022

it's just a pdf file man, you can open it in the programs you already probably have including google chrome or even Edge(I think!)

dreadlion

dreadlion

I am prepared and ready
Apr 27, 2022
I have tried this method in an enclosed vehicle with burning charcoal. I would not advise. Chances of being found and fire risk
I was found because of the fumes and heat.
I had to stay in the emergency room for three days. Not fun. They took so much blood out of me to test for CO. Very painful and not worth it. I spent another week in the psyc ward after that.