• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
This is the oldest and most complete CARBON MONOXIDE MEGATHREAD, over 50 pages, lots of information.
QUESTION ABOUT TENTS; Is it possible to bring the proper? 3 person tent, into a large room and, after venting the smoke, bring it inside the tent. I have no other place to go except this remodeled 2 car garage. Thinking of setting up a tent inside. Don't know what parameters of tent would be here?

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I have just compiled all the pages in this thread into a single PDF file, which you can download from this link. Any links that may exist in this thread are not clickable in the PDF file, unfortunately, since the PDF file is just a digital print-out of the thread.

The purpose of this PDF file is for safekeeping and reading later.

The PDF file is 166 MB.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
TENT INFORMATION; HELLO, need expert advice on how to use a tent, inside a large room, on carpeting, vent fan to outside available to release smoke. HELP, ANYONE/

fieldofash

fieldofash

Feb 20, 2022
what do you guys think about renting a generator from home depot and turning it on in the car with you?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
T

trying.to.find.peace

Nov 2, 2021
what do you guys think about renting a generator from home depot and turning it on in the car with you?
That might work, or the generator might suffocate itself in the small space of the car. Newer generators have safety features so they are no longer the death machines of the past. Let us know how your plan works out. Hope you find peace and relief from your pain and suffering.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
That might work, or the generator might suffocate itself in the small space of the car. Newer generators have safety features so they are no longer the death machines of the past. Let us know how your plan works out. Hope you find peace and relief from your pain and suffering.
why not consider a "PICNIC" outdoor Propane heater in a small room, or car, they are much less expensive and since they are rated for outdoor use, they rarely have an O2 sensor (and a particular product can be researched for that)

SlipperyMick

SlipperyMick

Mar 5, 2022
Im going to try this soon ive got 8kg of weber charcoal im just waiting for my chimney starter. Im thinking it should do the job for me

Reactions: Zebedee
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
Im going to try this soon ive got 8kg of weber charcoal im just waiting for my chimney starter. Im thinking it should do the job for me
I've sent you a pm, I'm from the same area as you (Durham). I also want to do the charcoal method using a chimney starter and steel bucket.

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
I am still going through these 50+ pages thread, so please pardon the basic questions.

This method seems to be less effective and not as quick compared to other methods given the reasons below. Any advise how to mitigate these?

1. Attract attention
The coals have to be burning outside (the cars/tent) for a long time before you can bring it into an enclosed space. You will also have to wait inside the car for a while. Passerby, campers (if you do it in a campsite) or Park Rangers (if you're in the middle of nowhere) maybe noticed these (e.g. you bring a bucket of hot coal to a car and sit there) and try to save you.

2. Long period of time
Aside from #1 above, it also seems that if you didn't get the right PPM, it'll take a long time for the CO2 to affect you and in the meantime, you'll be very uncomfortable (high temperature in 40 C / 104 F in the car/tent, difficulty breathing, etc.).

3. Risk of fire
Especially in a car or tent. I couldn't figure out what's the best way to bring a piping hot charcoal without burning the roof of my car or tent

SamuelClemens400

SamuelClemens400

Nov 13, 2021
I think ive decide to go with the formic acid route. If my understanding is correct 1 liter of CO should be about 30,000 ppm and the acid route should make like a liter a minute. I think I will will a 12" balloon until basically full then take big deep breath from it with a plastic bag over my head to make sure the gas doesnt fill the room i am in. Anyone have anyone advice suggestions or holes in my plan? The hardest part I think is getting the acids to mix in a way that doesnt kill everyone in the house. I remember a video on vimeo that I think was made by the guys who made the PPH that showed this method well. If anyone can find it I would greatly appreciate it.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I am still going through these 50+ pages thread, so please pardon the basic questions.

This method seems to be less effective and not as quick compared to other methods given the reasons below. Any advise how to mitigate these?

1. Attract attention
The coals have to be burning outside (the cars/tent) for a long time before you can bring it into an enclosed space. You will also have to wait inside the car for a while. Passerby, campers (if you do it in a campsite) or Park Rangers (if you're in the middle of nowhere) maybe noticed these (e.g. you bring a bucket of hot coal to a car and sit there) and try to save you.

2. Long period of time
Aside from #1 above, it also seems that if you didn't get the right PPM, it'll take a long time for the CO2 to affect you and in the meantime, you'll be very uncomfortable (high temperature in 40 C / 104 F in the car/tent, difficulty breathing, etc.).

3. Risk of fire
Especially in a car or tent. I couldn't figure out what's the best way to bring a piping hot charcoal without burning the roof of my car or tent
Somewhere in those 50 pages all these subjects are addressed: height, type and preparation of tent. All methods have their drawback, but this done successfully if peaceful and painless: lots of folks are not up for the pain and vomiting from SN, or jumping, quicker methods, but, for me, if I could go to sleep without discovery it is preferred. You should have no trouble at a campsite, or travel with your vehicle to isolated forests, but you will find more info as you read. It might be nice if you posted your findings here, since it may be difficult for some to go through the 50 pages.

fay13

fay13

Nov 14, 2021
please help me

if i tape my small sealed bedroom drink sleeping pills and prepare my charcoal properly what's my chances to CTB? am i set for good? thank you very much

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I have a great guide, but I have to translate it into english.

You need at least 135 gramms of high quality lump coals per cubic meters of room air and a high quality barbeque. Do NOT use a disposible barbeque and NO briquettes ! The entire room needs to be sealed. The charcoal must be glowing before you put the barbeque in the room or before you enter the room.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fay13
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
please help me

if i tape my small sealed bedroom drink sleeping pills and prepare my charcoal properly what's my chances to CTB? am i set for good? thank you very much
You would have to be enclosed, carefully using tape to close any openings, in a small tent, car, or possibly the room of about a bathroom.

• Love
Reactions: fay13
SamuelClemens400

SamuelClemens400

Nov 13, 2021
I was wondering if anyone more knowledgeable than myself could answer a question regarding death my CO. Does the ppm need to be a constant to die or if I breath in like 5000ppm in one breath will I still die in a few hours?

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I've got a feeling nobody will be able to answer me here but I have a question regarding hydrostatic head of tents. I see people say "at least 3000mm for burning charcoal" but I'm really
Hi, this will be the megathread for the carbon monoxide method.

I have some questions about the charcoal method, is it a simple method to do? Like buying charcoal and setting it or there is some steps and setup to follow

The ppeh gives low rating for preparation but good rating for reliability, peacefulness and quic
curious how the permeability to water of something links to the permeability of gas, namely CO. It's all well and good saying "at least 3000mm" as a wild guess just because it's very waterproof but I have a feeling permeability of gas may be more complicated.

The tents I'm looking at are made from polyester with taped seams so I'm curious if this would affect the permeability. I wouldn't suggest using a tent with an outer flysheet because this is the part that is waterproof and so sealing the bottom of the fly sheet would be tough, and CO sinks in air so if the bottom of the tent isn't sealed it would likely dissipate too quickly and not fill the tent.

Hi, this will be the megathread for the carbon monoxide method.

I have some questions about the charcoal method, is it a simple method to do? Like buying charcoal and setting it or there is some steps and setup to follow

The ppeh gives low rating for preparation but good rating for reliability, peacefulness and quickness
Would someone mind pm me so I can ask specific questions? THanks.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I have a very informative guide that I have to translate into english. This is quite a lot of work.

Attachments

• brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
why not consider a "PICNIC" outdoor Propane heater in a small room, or car, they are much less expensive and since they are rated for outdoor use, they rarely have an O2 sensor (and a particular product can be researched for that)
How much co do outdoor propane heaters produce? Guess I'd have to test it in a tent.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
How much co do outdoor propane heaters produce? Guess I'd have to test it in a tent.
It depends on the size of the product: but the idea is NOT TO USE IT OUTDOORS, as in a tent, which is one of it's usesIF YOU WANT TO CBT. INDOORS, where you can overwhelm the oxygen.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It depends on the size of the product: but the idea is NOT TO USE IT OUTDOORS, as in a tent, which is one of it's usesIF YOU WANT TO CBT. INDOORS, where you can overwhelm the oxygen.
Yes I know . Has to be in an enclosed space. And I will test levels w a meter. Just my philosophy I won't use something even a ctb method without doing many tests.

SamuelClemens400

SamuelClemens400

Nov 13, 2021
Hey, ive officially started building the gulp device which if you know you know and if not I can direct to a video if you want to know. Its the formic way and 1liter of sulfuric should equal 1 liter of gas or about 30000ppm. Now I just need to buy the acids an oxygen mask and some pvc tubing, ive already got the glassware and bin. I will also be sure to air proof everything I need to (not the glass) so the CO goes only in my mask which will be taped to my head. I wanted to let everyone in here know that it has been super useful for helping me find a quick and painless death and I appreciate everyone for it. I will also do a goodbye thread day of which will probably be in a month or so. With that this is probably goodbye but if you want to talk in a more elaborated my dm are always open.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
CO guide:

Attachments

• CO method Fliesenbourg English.pdf
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: AshFloppy
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
I have a great guide, but I have to translate it into english.

You need at least 135 gramms of high quality lump coals per cubic meters of room air and a high quality barbeque. Do NOT use a disposible barbeque and NO briquettes ! The entire room needs to be sealed. The charcoal must be glowing before you put the barbeque in the room or before you enter the room.

Just curious, why do you advise against the use of disposable bbq's and in particular; briquettes? My understanding is that they all produce lethal amounts of CO.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Please read the guide and you will understand why.

Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
Please read the guide and you will understand why.

There are plenty of other articles where people have succeeded using a disposable barbecue.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Of course you are free to choose between an experiment with a disposable barbecue or a guide with proven success. But keep in mind that failure can cause permanent brain damage. This applies to all methods where the brain doesn´t get enough oxygen.

Last edited:
RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
Science confuses me, I'm taking my trailer down to the river. There is a 450 foot bridge there. If the charcoal doesn't do it maybe the drop will. I will most likely get Hugh on a drug that causes self loathing and then fount myself until I do it. I skateboard and drop into bowls the same way.
Science confuses me, I'm taking my trailer down to the river. There is a 450 foot bridge there. If the charcoal doesn't do it maybe the drop will. I will most likely get Hugh on a drug that causes self loathing and then fount myself until I do it. I skateboard and drop into bowls the same way.
I gave myself until June of this year to show a profit. Two months away and I don't think it's going to happen. I do t want to suffer anymore.

N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
Besides SN I'm also interested in using this method to CTB. I don't know why so many people look into the charcoal method when the acid method seems much cleaner/faster to do. Easy to obtain the acids too since they're in cleaning supplies. Here's an interesting thread on Wizchan (archived) about a guy who successfully used the CO poisoning method to CTB and "live posted" about it.