• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
This method sounds very interesting and not very painful, that's why they nickname it "sweet death", there are people who have died without realizing it due to CO. In a case, someone has put a barbecue inside the house to warm up in winter and have woken up dead. And there are many similar accidents, so it doesn't seem like an overly difficult method. There are reports of suicides in hotels where tourists burned coal in a trash can and achieved their goal. What scares me is that the method will not work and leave with consequences. I've heard that if it doesn't work, it can leave you with brain damage? And that is scary.
I'm hoping my 7 bags of lump charcoal will do the job. Alcohol and sedatives will hopefully help me go to sleep. I live in the bush and have lit enough bonfires and campfires to know how to get it lit. I'm not normally one to consume alcohol and will have an empty stomach. I've had to postpone because I wanted to send some emails to people (my solicitors, a police officer who won't be on duty at that time, etc), and I needed to make sure that they won't read it until Monday. It's now Saturday morning here. I have 15 kgs of charcoal, some strong alcohol and a couple of types of sedatives. Stalker can't stalk me anymore when I'm dead. Police won't learn from my death. It's just another day at the office for them. There's also a politician who has been in contact with me throughout the years of stalking I've endured, trying to improve anti-stalking laws and trying to get police to enforce them. I will also let her know that I just couldn't take it anymore. Maybe she'll then use my case in parliament to show what it's like for victims of stalking. On top of this, I've been bullied and harassed police for 30 years (this August is the anniversary) because I was raped by one of their own and tried multiple times to report it. Police protect police. I really want this to work; I really want to CTB this weekend. Police are closing in on me again because I finally gave a statement this year, after years of trying, about that cop. Victoria Police can kiss my arse.

drakthing

drakthing

Jul 22, 2022
Reading over the entire thread, very few people mentioned an industrial sized CO2 cylinder... With a regulator and a simple solenoid, attached to an oxygen mask. You could have the solenoid open on a timer (via like an arduino), and have the gas flow when you're sleeping...

Why mess with the charcoal and what not? It should be straight forward to obtain a cylinder of the gas - is it not an efficient (fast, like seconds) and possibly peaceful way?

Reactions: Euthanza
drakthing

drakthing

Jul 22, 2022
Reading over the entire thread, very few people mentioned an industrial sized CO2 cylinder... With a regulator and a simple solenoid, attached to an oxygen mask. You could have the solenoid open on a timer (via like an arduino), and have the gas flow when you're sleeping...

Why mess with the charcoal and what not? It should be straight forward to obtain a cylinder of the gas - is it not an efficient (fast, like seconds) and possibly peaceful way?
Sorry for the bump, I'm not able to edit my post(?) - But I mean to say CO, not CO2.

A

aldermanheart

Aug 16, 2022
How good do you have to seal a car if you try charcoal method in a car? I mean does who have died by accedent in tents or at home didn't, and they still died

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
How good do you have to seal a car if you try charcoal method in a car? I mean does who have died by accedent in tents or at home didn't, and they still died
You have to seal a car just as well as a room. Use a high quality parcel tape or insolation tape. Don´t forget the openings for the air conditioning and the area around the pedals.

A

aldermanheart

Aug 16, 2022
Does it mess up the car if you do trial test beforehand? Will it be any smell or anything from the carbon monoxide left in the car

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@aldermanheart Carbon Monoxide has no smell, but the exhaust from the vehicle might leave a slight smell that will dissipate over time.

A

aldermanheart

Aug 16, 2022
@aldermanheart Carbon Monoxide has no smell, but the exhaust from the vehicle might leave a slight smell that will dissipate over time.
What about the barbeque coal metod in car, does that leave a smell?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Of course it will leave a smell. But don´t do any experiments or tests just to find out if your car smells. You become unconscious after just a few breaths. If you survive a test, you could have permanent brain damage. This is a serious thing ! You should only do it when you are really ready to die !

Attachments

• brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
notlongnow

notlongnow

Student
Aug 16, 2022
This thread is very insightful. Just what I was looking for.

This'll be my method. Also involving alcohol and sedatives to knock me out properly.

Making sure of purchasing the correct tent will be key. This must be one of the most peaceful ways of departure.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Making sure of purchasing the correct tent will be key. This must be one of the most peaceful ways of departure.
The right equipment and following the guide is very important.

Reactions: notlongnow
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
You become unconscious after just a few breaths
This guy stayed conscious and coherent in a high concentration for several minutes.
Capture

In another case a lady was rescued and suffered delayed anoxic brain damage from CO poisoning.

drakthing

drakthing

Jul 22, 2022
Does it mess up the car if you do trial test beforehand? Will it be any smell or anything from the carbon monoxide left in the car
My plan was to seal a tent, and plumb the car exhaust into the tent. I have a non-catalytic converter big block V8 that should output 50k-100k CO PPM on a cold start. Instead of pumping it into a car, you could set up a comfy sealed tent.

N

NotMeAnymore

Aug 25, 2022
I need advice urgently. Will my plan to ctb with this method work:

Facts:
I will not have time while my housemate is out of town to run a test with a meter.

I have a large (e-350) Ford van.

If I tape up plastic painter's tarp 2/3 of the way through the cargo portion, I'll have about 2.6 sq meters of space to fill with the CO

I would split one bag of Kingsford charcoal into two starter chimneys, then put hot coals into two bowl-shaped grill-bases, set them inside the back of the van, get in and tape up the back door before the gas accumulates and I pass out.
(I will hopefully have sleeping pills to take in advance.)

Question: Will the concentration of CO be sufficient?

N

NotMeAnymore

Aug 25, 2022
Now I'm worried about contents of van going up in flames from heat concentration. 3 cu meters space with two charcoal trays will get how hot? Perhaps melt the tarp and the tape? I'm freaking out! (Female 71, not the builder handyman type)

N

NotMeAnymore

Aug 25, 2022
I've decided that the risks in a van are too high. I'm going to try and rent a small apartment and use the bathroom as my exit chamber. (I live in the US)

I really need to get a accurate conversion chart: how many pounds of charcoal to burn per cubic yard or cubic meter.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
J

JayLa16

Jul 20, 2022
I failed with this method twice, the most recent attributed to SI. Sleeping pills/benzos are definitely a good idea...I think I would have succeeded had I used them. I did experience some negative effects, namely headache, ringing in ears, and increased heart rate...no nausea at all.

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I failed with this method twice, the most recent attributed to SI. Sleeping pills/benzos are definitely a good idea...I think I would have succeeded had I used them. I did experience some negative effects, namely headache, ringing in ears, and increased heart rate...no nausea at all.
How did you do it?

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
is it really that easy?
i mean what could go wrong if i repeat as in PP tests?
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/09/156724_cot2.jpg
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/09/156723_cot.png

Attachments

• cot.png
    cot.png
    283 KB · Views: 0
  • cot2.jpg
    cot2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
KQuotientW

KQuotientW

Jul 17, 2022
So, due to product and supply limitations, I just about finally finished sealing off the bathroom. Caravan has too many gaps and I just keep finding more, not confident that it will be properly sealed, as I might have missed some.

Some other hold ups along the way, like a mandatory trip to the psych ward because an order was made, as someone cottoned on that I was going to CTB. Lol, all they did was ask if I had weapons or anything like that to self harm, which I don't have, but they didn't notice the multiple bags of charcoal,. right there and obvious. Still laughing about that. :pfff: :pfff::pfff::pfff:

However, I've almost got everything in place to go ahead. I wasn't able to get kettle BBQs, but these (pictured) will suffice. Each shelf is very big so I bought 2. That's going to be 6 shelves of burning charcoal. I can light them outside then wheel them inside when it stops smoking. Each shelf also has small holes which will be great for ventilation. Sleeping pills and liquor at the ready.

I'm sure this has been answered but I can't find it. Briquettes burn / smolder for longer. Lump charcoal is purer,. though. Why is lump charcoal better even though it doesn't burn for as long? I have several bags of both briquettes and lump, btw. There's no way I'm gonna wanna wake up from this. I just want to make sure there's no chance I'm going to wake up a vegetable. I mean, I have 18 kgs of charcoal, all up. I really mean business.

Attachments

• 20220914_191524.jpg
    20220914_191524.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
P

PainAndSadness

Student
Sep 21, 2022
Has anyone tried to do the carbon monoxide method in a car combined with taking SN? Is this a good idea to make ctb more efficient/easier?

P

PainAndSadness

Student
Sep 21, 2022
Does anyone know what to light the charcoal with? Should you use gasoline or something else?

L

Lifeaballache

Student
Aug 28, 2022
Does anyone know what to light the charcoal with? Should you use gasoline or something else?
I don't think so as it leaves a smell that would put you off and your SI would kick in. Just use some paper in between and light a match

P

PainAndSadness

Student
Sep 21, 2022
I don't think so as it leaves a smell that would put you off and your SI would kick in. Just use some paper in between and light a match
Alright, do you also know if it would be more effective to use a charcoal BBQ and a gasoline generator together to make more CO production or would the two interfere?

P

PainAndSadness

Student
Sep 21, 2022
And can anyone explain why chimney starters are recommended for the charcoal burning? What difference does it make?

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

Jul 17, 2022
And can anyone explain why chimney starters are recommended for the charcoal burning? What difference does it make?
There are many different methods. Where I live, I'm in the bush and have access to kindling, so won't need a starter. Plus, the hardware stores charge a ridiculous amount of money for a chimney starter.

I hope this link helps. There are also videos on YouTube on lighting charcoal without a chimney starter.

P

PainAndSadness

Student
Sep 21, 2022
There are many different methods. Where I live, I'm in the bush and have access to kindling, so won't need a starter. Plus, the hardware stores charge a ridiculous amount of money for a chimney starter.

I hope this link helps. There are also videos on YouTube on lighting charcoal without a chimney starter.

Can you just use an outdoor grill and paper to burn the charcoal and wait for the charcoal to turn white and then put it into the car? Would that be just as effective?

Also, do you mind sharing what kind of charcoal you're going for and what you think is best? I've heard Royal Oak briquettes are effective but elsewhere heard that lump charcoal is best while some others say bichotan is most efficient so I'm not sure…

Last edited:
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I'm really having a hard time understanding all this. Is there someone who can talk to me privately? I just dont understand and I have a disability so it's hard for me to understand what I am reading sometimes

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Is there a way to do this without a car and without using fire?