V

Vienrose

Jun 21, 2019
For yall is better paper or lighters to put under the chimneys? Or both? And why?

V

Vienrose

Jun 21, 2019
If I use paper journal under the chimney to light the charcoal? Like, the paper need to be in a certain way? Im trying to answer all my questions. Sorry for all these questions.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
The last days have shown what the problem with this deteriorating forum is :
There has been an influx of drug addicts, who use the Web as a supply source and forums like this as information exchanges.
It's not at all about suicide (though drug addicts also frequently happen to be suicidal, and always have a sad story that isn't necessarily true.
Drug addicts will happily sell their mothers).
This explains the increasing number of trolls and crazies with 'inexplicable' courses of action.
If you're just a suicidal person, expect to be trolled for fun.
The admins are obviously not interested in stopping this (they could forbid and end conversations that drop hints about illegal substances, delete threads), and there are of course outsiders, like suicide popes and medical practitioners, who make a nicer profit from junkies, who will be high for many years, than from people who simply kill themselves, and are therefore bad customers.
This is a potentially big market, and to store information about people here could be a business source for the admins.
The forum may even have been founded with this in mind, but I don't know anything about that.
I would advise everybody to look closely at the other forums out there, and to study the old threads - the new ones are largely worthless.
Your privacy may be in direct danger here.
STOP TALKING about yourself, only read the available information, and DEMAND DELETION of your profiles and data !

Reactions: jake3d
P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
I like the idea of using a generator to produce carbon monoxide. It seems like it would more effectively and reliably generate large amounts of CO. Some things that concern me about it though include would the generator really stay on until CO concentration reaches at least 10,000ppm or 1%? I would think manufacturers would try to make them so that they shut off when the concentration reaches a much lower amount like 500ppm or something for safety reasons and to try to prevent people like us from suiciding.

Some other concerns of mine include the fumes that come out of the generator other than CO. Would these make it a painful death or not? Also, I remember reading that having a generator running would hurt one's eyes unbelievably badly. Would wearing goggles prevent your eyes from hurting?

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I like the idea of using a generator to produce carbon monoxide. It seems like it would more effectively and reliably generate large amounts of CO. Some things that concern me about it though include would the generator really stay on until CO concentration reaches at least 10,000ppm or 1%? I would think manufacturers would try to make them so that they shut off when the concentration reaches a much lower amount like 500ppm or something for safety reasons and to try to prevent people like us from suiciding.

Some other concerns of mine include the fumes that come out of the generator other than CO. Would these make it a painful death or not? Also, I remember reading that having a generator running would hurt one's eyes unbelievably badly. Would wearing goggles prevent your eyes from hurting?

At this time, they shut off when they either run out of oxygen or gas. The biggest problem with a generator is simply the terrible smell, but it can be sustained.
Goggles and a breathing mask would be great. The decisive factor is WHERE you do it. Airtight ?

Reactions: jake3d and Notcutoutforlife
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
Hi just wondering do I really need to transfer the charcoal to the charcoal grill? Can I just leave it in the chimney starter?

Reactions: akai, jake3d and desertdreamer
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
CO2 is very likely most method. I do understand why it is the sweet dead.
Problem is very unsafe.

I had an accidental encounter with this method four o five years ago. The elements was central heating and a basement not quite breezy. I spent too much time in there becasue there was a malfunction y remember a huge headache like If I had stick a stake in the middle of the forehead. After I falled sleep during two or three hours.

You do not become aware that you are dying. Does not exists fears, bad feelings.

Reactions: Dawn0071111, jake3d and Vienrose
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi I think I read somewhere that carbon monoxide will make you tired and sleep. That right. Want the time waiting to be as short as poss. Thanks

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Does anyone have or know where on the net I can find a critique of the gulp cogen machine ? Does anyone have first hand experience of someone catching the bus with it?
Hi I tried making it but fumes all leaked out of tube inserts even when taped. Was advised to try a sealant and build it bigger than they say. Let me know please if you find any other info. Thanks

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi briquettes def still really hot even after burning out. Def need bricks or cold water pan everyone. Left them about an hour after igniting. Read leave them 20 minutes but wasnt sure they were still burning. Anyone know how long after carbon monoxide lasts? Used 1.5 kg. Thanks

N

Notcutoutforlife

Jul 15, 2019
I think this one deserves some practise runs, not easy when you live in a flat in London but sounds very easy to mess up!

Reactions: jake3d and cappuccinogirl
W

wanttodie.nz

Student
Jul 24, 2019
I think this one deserves some practise runs, not easy when you live in a flat in London but sounds very easy to mess up!

I will see if I have the money to do a practice. I think CO meters are cheap enough.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Hi just wondering do I really need to transfer the charcoal to the charcoal grill? Can I just leave it in the chimney starter?

We talked this over weeks ago. I'm sure we did. People fill the coals into something else mainly because they don't want a red-glowing piece of metal inside room/car/tent - they just want the coals. That is the only reason. If you can stand the heat, take the chimney-starter. I'm still convinced you would be better off with the acid method. It's actually the easier one, and not such a mess, and less dangerous.
I will see if I have the money to do a practice. I think CO meters are cheap enough.

What do you need a meter for if you can generate CO levels of up to 50000PPM without a problem ?

Last edited:
Reactions: jake3d and Rollinggirl
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018

You should be able to transport coals inside after about 30 minutes. They will emit the most CO after 20 minutes (but only some will be greay by then) to 50 minutes. After one hour, they will starts to turn into ashes and be worthless.
I want to buy two of these https://www.bunnings.co.nz/samba-disposable-bbq-grill_p00307750, burn them until no more smoke, put them into my car, get in myself and drink some alcohol.

Will this work?

Buy three or more. You need about 3 kgs in a car. The problem with these grills is that they a hard to set alight if you just do what they tell you on the cover - that's marketing blabla, coals don't burn that easily - this doesn't matter for a barbecue and so the bastards get away with it. But you really need to do better. I have multiple posts on this thread with photos that explain how to do it just right. This is the main drawback of the coal method.

Generator manufacturers are not yet much aware that a large portion of their customers buy the things to greedily breathe the exhaust gases - if they were, many of them would find it hilarious. But if you wait long enough, manufacturers will equip their products with a catalysator. Some super-caring western laws will help that development along eventually, but right now generators need to stay cheap for the third world, where people use them to stay alive.

As to the generator shutting off due to lack of oxygen, you could fix a tube to the exhaust (short, stubby buggers, those), so it would not run inside the space where you breathe. The exhaust gasses don't hurt but will make you very uncomfortable, probably retch and so on. Try to filter them.
The simplest way to do that should be a cheap gas mask with a normal active coal filter - this will keep most of the gases from your lungs but not the CO.
Wear swimming goggles.
This could have the additional bonus that when you're found, people will think it's not a suicide, but that some sexual pervert met an early demise ;))

Last edited:
Reactions: jake3d and Yaalya
W

wanttodie.nz

Student
Jul 24, 2019
I only decided to go with that because it's cheaper but it appears to not be the best. So go with a chimney started, burn the charcoal until it's not smoking and then tip them into a metal bucket.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
No ! You can only achieve such a result with the acid method.

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
This could have the additional bonus that when you're found, people will think it's not a suicide, but that some sexual pervert met an early demise ;))
I wonder if that would make their parents feel better about it.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I thought that is what you should do with charcoal?

You can get charcoal around the corner, while you may have to shop for acids at more specialized businesses. People here are in the whole rather incompetent at acting independently, and so they avoid contacts that are necessary to supply them with their real needs. So they endure all the drawbacks of the coal method... and then they manage to mess up that as well, because, let's face it - the coal method has the drawback of excessive heat, and you best practice with it a couple of times. It is however a cheap method, and you could have a couple of summer barbecues where you learn how to handle your coals.

Acids are much cleaner and more effective, and not hot - they are also cheap, but most people here have little competence at putting together the necessary two bottles with a tube... the levels of incompetence on display here are sometimes incredible.
The gravest problem is simply attitude - people are sloppy almost by choice and desire. The biggest problem always seems to be that they don't even manage to find a decent place for exiting. The usual question is, "I am a mess, my life is a mess, I can't think clearly, all I ever mastered was to go shopping - can you offer me a clean, prefabricated, non-messy method to exit that even a complete dodo can easily use without getting dirty mitts?" Aggh !
I hate this attitude ;)

Suicide is an important decision, not just a hectic flight from responsibility - though many here manage to try it several times (!), you should do it only once.
Dying every day gets to ba a bad habit.
To mess up your own suicide is a very interesting statement about yourself... so really, everybody should first make sure they have a safe room where they can spend a night undisturbed, or forget about the whole thing. A car is possible but not ideal. A tent is already a compromise I hate to even talk about.
If you have a good place, you can hardly fail - except if you are what many people here are, a junkie in the making, and take drugs to easen the fear.
That fucked it up for quite a few who simply went to sleep before they died... interestingly, having survived that often fills them with a healthy will to live...
si it may actually be worthwhile. You see, psychology is the biggest failure factor in all of this.

Apart from that, I think the coals method is second best.

Last edited:
Reactions: jake3d, Lennox and Yaalya
W

wanttodie.nz

Student
Jul 24, 2019
The problem with acid for me is that I can't get them without arousing suspicion so that's why I choose charcoal

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I wonder if that would make their parents feel better about it.

An interesting question that will leave me sleepless for days to come... how many of the members here are below the age of consent, is this really a sort of deadly youth quake ? It would explain why I often fail to parse the complex thinking these people have evolved about life and death. I'm more convinced every day that Islamization may actually not be such a vice but the only thing that can 'save' such clueless souls. Keep it simple. Humans need simple, science and rationality is too much for most of them. Give them a strong belief and tell them what to do. No goggles or only pink afterlife type ones.

Last edited:
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
The problem with acid for me is that I can't get them without arousing suspicion so that's why I choose charcoal

Formic acid is not illegal - it's used by beekeepers, and for all sorts of other purposes. Nobody ever asked me what I wanted it for.
Sulphuric acid is battery acid. It's also used to influence the PH level of swimming pools.
I don't know any country in which these products are impossible to get.
Private situations will of course differ.
Would 3 disposable barbecues in a car work

Yes, if you handle them well, they would.
You should in any case insulate the car, cars are not at all airtight. Simulate a space ship.
Worst are the doors, you can easily insulate them by using foils - I can make another photo if necessary.
Insulation will give you the advantage that you can, in case the PPM level is insufficient to kill you in a few seconds, simply go to sleep and never realize that you die after maybe 20 minutes, at a PPM level of just 1600.
One of the typical car problems is that the CO escapes before that happens, because no insulation is used.

Last edited:
Reactions: thundersnail and jake3d
Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
Formic acid is not illegal - it's used by beekeepers, and for all sorts of other purposes. Nobody ever asked me what I wanted it for.
Sulphuric acid is battery acid. It's also used to influence the PH level of swimming pools.

You should in any case insulate the car, cars are not at all airtight. Simulate a space ship.
Worst are the doors, you can easily insulate them by using foils - I can make another photo if necessary.
Insulation will give you the advantage that you can, in case the PPM level is insufficient to kill you in a few seconds, simply go to sleep and never realize that you die after maybe 20 minutes, at a PPM level of just 1600.
One of the typical car problems is that the CO escapes before that happens, because no insulation is used.
it is important how much percent the acids have to have? on ebay and amazon, they have different values?

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018

Yes send pic

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
it is important how much percent the acids have to have? on ebay and amazon, they have different values?

Not in principle... in practice, the lower the concentration is, the more water molecules will get in the way of the acids and keep them from completing the chemical reaction - so, higher concentrations are preferable but low ones can be used if you can't obtain anything else.
Not sure what you see offered there, it depends on which country's offers you are watching. It is sometimes a good idea to view what's on offer in different countries, some suppliers will ship elsewhere - others not. This is especially useful in the EU, where no customs get in the way.
You should be up and going with anything from 70% upwards, 85% being the normal and 98% or 99% optimal.
You can use 38% sulphuric acid and concentrate it by just letting the water dry off. Unfortunately, that's not so easy with formic acid.
Beekeepers will usually use formic acid in concentrations of 50% or 60%, but they are content to buy higher concentrations - who wants to carry bulk.
Imagine that concentrations only matter insofar as water gets in the way - this is also true for different concentration levels of the two acids, use more if in doubt.
Yes send pic

Didn't have a large-enough foil handy, so I used what I had. It should cover the entire inside of door, one for each door... you fit it to the inside of door so it overlaps at all sides, then cautiously close the door. Thereby you cover all the window and door mechanisms, which are notoriously leaky especially if the car is more than 5 years old.
These are the most important parts in a car to insulate, but save a foil for the area down from the pedals up to the windshield (dashboard area) - there are multiple holes in direction of the engine compartment, the gear box, and of course air vents/AC.
This foil must be large and can only be affixed with duct tape or similar.
I hope you get the drift - sorry that foil wasn't quite sufficient. Don't forget to close the sun roof !

Attachments

• DSC09722.JPG
    DSC09722.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC09724.JPG
    DSC09724.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Reactions: thundersnail, jake3d and Yaalya
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
FYI, lots of my content is in this thread, the initial Formic/Sulphuric Megathread, which has recently disappeared from view as new members come in, cannot easily find it and start new threads with the keywords "formic" and "sulphuric" in the header, thus confusing the situation even more - so that the rudimentary search function integrated in this forum software cannot find the megathread, which is full of (now lost) information...
Moderators do not see that as a problem and the recreational drug users here plead to ignore 'newbies' in favor of long-term 'users' (I'm not making this up) - oral methods of suicide are by far the preferred ones on this forum since about a month or so, ideally by use of psychotropic substances.
People interested in these substances have no interest in CO, for them, 'N' doesn't mean Nitrogen, it means Nembutal, they often only pretend to be suicidal - they would rather be high than die. Life-adoring people, they are to be commended !
Then again, junkies often have suicidal tendencies, so the moderators can't really do much about it. We have to cope with this on our own.
I will periodically republish the link to the thread.
It will be a shortened link as moderators were forced to disallow full links, so as to keep drug supply links from being posted. So, here's the link to the so far most creative CO/Acid method thread :

sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/formic-acid-sulphuric-acid-method.233/page-5

Recreational users here will keep referring you to the 'wiki' but you may be better off duckduckgoing it (googling will only let you find 'educational' results about anything these days, the search enhine is 90% censored), while the thread has posts about methods and procedures actually tested by members.
Otherwise, the thread is nothing special but read it through, you will find that your sorrows were shared by many others before you, and there's always little hints ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lennox