• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
In the PPH Essentials it says that there's one reliable source on the open internet which sells Nembutal and they say the name of the mail address. But I think I need a protonmail account if I want to order from them, I'm not sure a gmail or a yahoo account would work. Do they sell Nembutal only to people in the USA or to other countries as well? I don't live in the USA so I don't know if I can order from them. If I don't order it online then I might have to go to Peru in order to buy it

Reactions: sserafim
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
In the PPH Essentials it says that there's one reliable source on the open internet which sells Nembutal and they say the name of the mail address. But I think I need a protonmail account if I want to order from them, I'm not sure a gmail or a yahoo account would work. Do they sell Nembutal only to people in the USA or to other countries as well? I don't live in the USA so I don't know if I can order from them. If I don't order it online then I might have to go to Peru in order to buy it
You're definitely new here huh. Nembutal is an enigma for the most part. You're more likely to get ran over by a unicorn than drink that 😆

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Edit: If the email was taken out of the document you saw, it's probably because no one can say who's monitoring it anymore. It won't be D, though. If you tried to use it, you might get a scammer, you might get law enforcement, you might get nobody.

How old is the version you're reading? There used to be a vendor called "D," said to be in Mexico, who sold N via regular mail. He disappeared some time ago, though. Even before that, he was saying that there was a shortage of the chemical and that he couldn't always get it anymore. Something about it being manufactured in Ukraine, which probably caused problems for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Edit: If the email was taken out of the document you saw, it's probably because no one can say who's monitoring it anymore. It won't be D, though. If you tried to use it, you might get a scammer, you might get law enforcement, you might get nobody.

How old is the version you're reading? There used to be a vendor called "D," said to be in Mexico, who sold N via regular mail. He disappeared some time ago, though. Even before that, he was saying that there was a shortage of the chemical and that he couldn't always get it anymore. Something about it being manufactured in Ukraine, which probably caused problems for obvious reasons.
The version I'm reading is from 2022. It says that the source which sells Nembutal online is called "B"

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
What happened to the email address? I mean why doesn't it exist anymore?
Originally there was a legit source, D. That ended, and there was a stickied thread here, "N from D removed from PPH".
Then a scammer, B, started using the same proton email. It was in 'pirated' versions of the PPH online, a few people got scammed.
Screenshot 20240306 215518

Now your only hope is Mexico, or South America.

Last edited:
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I have written an email on this adress. [email protected]
The Email doesn´t exist.

Or is this the false adress?
Then pls a PN with the right email-adress.
Yes that's the address I was talking about. I don't know if it's false or not, I also don't know which address is the right one

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Recently someone went to Mexico and actually tried to bribe vet supply store clerks to give them N. It did not work.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Peru is the place to go there are many recent testimonials of sucesfull cases in this forum and PPH.

Reactions: dodo11
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Originally there was a legit source, D. That ended, and there was a stickied thread here, "N from D removed from PPH".
Then a scammer, B, started using the same proton email. It was in 'pirated' versions of the PPH online, a few people got scammed.

Now your only hope is Mexico, or South America.
I understand. I'm not sure whether I'll go there, I've never been to Mexico or South America so if I go there alone then I don't know what to expect and what to do. The language could be a problem since I don't know spanish, I think spanish is the language spoken so if I went to one of the stores mentioned in the PPH then I might not understand the products' name, also I'm not sure if people there speak english or only spanish. Then there's the possibility that the people who sell Nembutal might ask me the reason I want to buy it, I wouldn't know what to tell them. Also there are 2 types of liquid Nembutal from what I've read, one is used for anaesthesia and one for euthanasia, so the recommended type is the one used for euthanasia but I'm not sure I would understand what is written on the bottle. It's not easy but at least it's an option

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I understand. I'm not sure whether I'll go there, I've never been to Mexico or South America so if I go there alone then I don't know what to expect and what to do. The language could be a problem since I don't know spanish, I think spanish is the language spoken so if I went to one of the stores mentioned in the PPH then I might not understand the products' name, also I'm not sure if people there speak english or only spanish. Then there's the possibility that the people who sell Nembutal might ask me the reason I want to buy it, I wouldn't know what to tell them. Also there are 2 types of liquid Nembutal from what I've read, one is used for anaesthesia and one for euthanasia, so the recommended type is the one used for euthanasia but I'm not sure I would understand what is written on the bottle. It's not easy but at least it's an option
There's been threads lately about people potentially going to Peru. Maybe PM some people if you fancy going with others.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
There's been threads lately about people potentially going to Peru. Maybe PM some people if you fancy going with others.

I would go to Peru with someone else but I would need to know they can be trusted, it's not easy to trust someone online. I don't know yet what I'll do but thank you for the information

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I would go to Peru with someone else but I would need to know they can be trusted, it's not easy to trust someone online. I don't know yet what I'll do but thank you for the information
Yeah, it can be tricky planning to go with others. People may pull out after saying they will go. Going with a Spanish speaker would obviously be a plus. But if you go alone there are some helpful threads on here with tips:

Reactions: Forveleth
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023

Most of us are way to scary and unsociable in person to be trusted around eachother 👻👽🤪

• Yay!
Reactions: Tears in Rain
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Yeah, it can be tricky planning to go with others. People may pull out after saying they will go. Going with a Spanish speaker would obviously be a plus. But if you go alone there are some helpful threads on here with tips:
Also this thread may be helpful:

My experience was very similar to this one.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There are few highly rated sellers on the main DNM selling the euthanase branded stuff.

Be careful not to get scammed and stick to trusted sellers.

Aside from that, remember we should stop using the term nembutal. It is no longer produced, it was a brand name. People going round asking and searching for something which literally does not exist.

It is sodium pentobarbital, and it comes in a few brands globally, mainly to put animals to sleep on farms and at vets practices.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Also this thread may be helpful:

My experience was very similar to this one.
Did you buy Nembutal? If so then may I ask a few questions? I read that there are 2 types of liquid nembutal, sterile and non sterile, the non sterile one is stronger than the other so 1 bottle of non sterile liquid would be enough. If you have sterile nembutal then you'd need multiple bottles. How do you tell the difference between the sterile and non sterile bottles, do they look different? Also do you have to take metoclopramide before drinking nembutal or can you just drink it without taking anything else? I'm sorry that I put so many questions, it's just that if I'm going to use this method then I have to know more about it

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Did you buy Nembutal? If so then may I ask a few questions? I read that there are 2 types of liquid nembutal, sterile and non sterile, the non sterile one is stronger than the other so 1 bottle of non sterile liquid would be enough. If you have sterile nembutal then you'd need multiple bottles. How do you tell the difference between the sterile and non sterile bottles, do they look different? Also do you have to take metoclopramide before drinking nembutal or can you just drink it without taking anything else? I'm sorry that I put so many questions, it's just that if I'm going to use this method then I have to know more about it
This is the halatal you get in Peru:
Screenshot 20240306 201325 Chrome

You need to drink minimum 3 bottles of this (150 ML, aprox 10g of Pentobarbital). Antiemetic is advice you should follow the PPH protocol. Here is the link for the PPH:

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
This is the halatal you get in Peru:
View attachment 131233

You need to drink minimum 3 bottles of this (150 ML, aprox 10g of Pentobarbital). Antiemetic is advice you should follow the PPH protocol. Here is the link for the PPH:
Thank you very much

• Love
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
B

bonniekeane49

Feb 17, 2024
There are few highly rated sellers on the main DNM selling the euthanase branded stuff.

Be careful not to get scammed and stick to trusted sellers.

Aside from that, remember we should stop using the term nembutal. It is no longer produced, it was a brand name. People going round asking and searching for something which literally does not exist.

It is sodium pentobarbital, and it comes in a few brands globally, mainly to put animals to sleep on farms and at vets practices.
Agreed.. Nembutal is almost impossible to buy online, any website offering to sell it online is likely a scam. There is a list of all scam sites people have encountered,I think it's called "Nembutalscams" or something like that. I nearly got caught by a guy on telegram too.