• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
the thing is mate i can see you have only just made an account im sure your in a terrible way right now but this is something that is a massive decision you never know how you might feel in a months time do you mind me asking how old you are im making this trip because i have had plans to do this for a long time and have finnaly come to peace with my choice im from london

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
I under your concerns but I'm 25 and I've been suicidal since I was like 13. I've been through over a dozen therapists and just about tried every med out there but I've only gotten worse. I'm new to the site because this site is kind of hard to find. I was going to ctb earlier this may but stuff got in the way.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Do you know the stores to visit? Or are you just gonna try every store you see?

Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
no worries man early jan probably the 5th im gonna leave
Do you know the stores to visit? Or are you just gonna try every store you see?
in one town gonna hit every store someone will have it

Abyssal

Abyssal

If I’m inactive, then I’m probably okay.
Nov 26, 2023
As a reminder, make sure to do planning in pms and be generally careful with meet ups. More often than not the members of this forum are trustworthy, but there's the occasional outlier.

Reactions: h.s.p.
D

dandred@

Dec 13, 2023
the thing is mate i can see you have only just made an account im sure your in a terrible way right now but this is something that is a massive decision you never know how you might feel in a months time do you mind me asking how old you are im making this trip because i have had plans to do this for a long time and have finnaly come to peace with my choice im from
Wondering if anyone would be keen to go to peru early in the new year and look for
Wondering if anyone would be keen to go to peru early in the new year and look for N
I am interested. Can you pm me?

Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
Do you speak Spanish?
i don not no thats an issue
Taking it there too? Or bringing it

Taking it there too? Or bringing it back
taking it there
As a reminder, make sure to do planning in pms and be generally careful with meet ups. More often than not the members of this forum are trustworthy, but there's the occasional outlier.
for some reason i can not PM people even tho i have hit 50 messages and have been a member for a while

Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
mate without a guide or plan its not going to end well.
i mean ive read the thread of the person that went there and didn't share sources i would visit any amount of shops im sure i can end up with something better then not trying cant trust the internet sellers anymore already lost money

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
i mean ive read the thread of the person that went there and didn't share sources i would visit any amount of shops im sure i can end up with something better then not trying cant trust the internet sellers anymore already lost money
for the amount of effort you will need to be taking to reach even a 5 percent chance of success theres so many other methods you might as well use. Looking for a needle in a thorny haystack

R

raindrop9

Sep 27, 2023
for some reason i can not PM people even tho i have hit 50 messages and have been a member for a while
Maybe the people you're trying to pm have their settings off to where they aren't accepting pms (this may be the default setting now, not sure) or they aren't members yet (don't have 5 posts at the time you try to pm them). You should def have permission to pm. Probably better taking this convo to pms in general.

Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
I under your concerns but I'm 25 and I've been suicidal since I was like 13. I've been through over a dozen therapists and just about tried every med out there but I've only gotten worse. I'm new to the site because this site is kind of hard to find. I was going to ctb earlier this may but stuff got in the way.
I support your decision.

• Love
Reactions: kettlevinbarq
S

sushestvanie

Nov 22, 2023
Have you left yet? I'd be interested in joining you.

pepe_felipe

pepe_felipe

Jan 15, 2024
man i would've loved to take you on your offer. I can speak spanish well enough to help you however this just isn't part of my plans as of now. so sorry I can't be of help.

M

Mugen

Feb 24, 2024
I am a native Spanish speaker and ready to fly soon to S America. I am based in London.

I

iwanttohugthetrees

Apr 18, 2022
Pmd some of you
I am planning this myself, but I would also want to travel there a bit,go to Columbia maybe and a bit of amazon. I am a nature lover,just hope seeing all the beauty won't change my mind lol
If anyone interested pm please

K

km0990

Feb 22, 2022
Closeby in Ecuador if someone wants to join. Sounds like in the middle of two countries that have N