• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
So in light of recent events I've decided to give out tips on what me and Ontwon did on how to get Halatal in Peru. Here is a PDF that I wrote out explaining what I did, how I did it, and what happened.

I think sharing this is what they would've wanted. Cheers 🍻

Attachments

• Halatal How-To.pdf
    106.4 KB · Views: 0
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
So in light of recent events I've decided to give out tips on what me and Ontwon did on how to get Halatal in Peru. Here is a PDF that I wrote out explaining what I did, how I did it, and what happened.

Thank you so much this is really valuable

Did you find many agro stores?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
In the photo that is the exact place I went to to get the bottles. There are many argo stores but like I said in the PDF, they are more like feed stores, they won't have it.
Nice. Do you speak Spanish or did you just show them the picture?

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
How many of these bottles are necessary to die quickly (not be found)?

C

chronos-continuum

Jan 5, 2024

This is extremely valuable knowledge you've shared. Thank you for your generosity in making this available.
How many of these bottles are necessary to die quickly (not be found)?
The answer appears to be provided in the pdf supplied in the original post. But your question is a good one - there was a media report some time ago of a woman travelling to Mexico to obtain N and upon successful ingestion became comatose for a week in hospital before passing - I'd say dosage would have much to do with this.

Last edited:
M

MrShino

Student
Jul 8, 2021
Do you know what the effects of the bottles being found in customs would amount to in Europe? Probably different from place to place tho.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Do you know what the effects of the bottles being found in customs would amount to in Europe? Probably different from place to place tho.
Depends where. If it's in Russia you are getting locked up for a while. If it's uk probably just confiscation

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
Depends where. If it's in Russia you are getting locked up for a while. If it's uk probably just confiscation

LOL. Ignore this guy.

Pentobarbital is a controlled substance that you are not allowed to use as a private person. You could go to jail if the customs find it.

• Informative
Reactions: mrscat
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
LOL. Ignore this guy.

Pentobarbital is a controlled substance that you are not allowed to use as a private person. You could go to jail if the customs find it.
Could doesn't mean would. How many were seized in the US and how many went to jail? Search for threads when A and D was around. I don't think anyone went to jail in EU it was just seized. The only people who were arrested imported huge amounts to resell.

C

cjruhand

Jan 24, 2024
In the photo that is the exact place I went to to get the bottles. There are many argo stores but like I said in the PDF, they are more like feed stores, they won't have it.
I'm sorry, but what photo do you mean? The only photo in the PDF is of the Halatal.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
It looks that this varies a lot as other people have obtained it from the agroveterinarias there and quite recently. At the vets did they mention a prescription at all or ask you why you needed it?

Reactions: nemehawk
VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
It looks that this varies a lot as other people have obtained it from the agroveterinarias there and quite recently. At the vets did they mention a prescription at all or ask you why you needed it?
One vet did want a prescription but the one I got it from didn't even question why I needed it.

Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou

Mar 23, 2024

Nice post, thanks. I'm curious what exactly you did with the refilled bottles afterwards. Did you smuggle it home by plane? I would like to go to Peru to buy Halatal, but as far as I know, it is not easy to get into the country. They must be strict on the outside too. Not to mention transfers, so multiple checks should be expected.

VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
Nice post, thanks. I'm curious what exactly you did with the refilled bottles afterwards. Did you smuggle it home by plane? I would like to go to Peru to buy Halatal, but as far as I know, it is not easy to get into the country. They must be strict on the outside too. Not to mention transfers, so multiple checks should be expected.
Yeah I put it in my checked bag. I have 3 alcohol bottles total ans two of them were filled with N. On the x-ray it's not suspicious because they'll assume you're just bring in normal unopened alcohol bottles. Do be careful with this method as it is pretty risky. From my research no one has been convicted but they have been heavily fined. Really understand the risk of smuggling drugs home.

Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou

Mar 23, 2024
Wait, I missed something. The alcohol bottles were also open, you just put the caps back on, didn't you? If they open the package and look at the bottles, they can see that it is not original. The punishment doesn't bother me. If I die anyway, who will pay them?? The bigger problem is that they will take away my hard-earned stuff and I can start all over again, not to mention the financial expenses up until then. Anyway, I don't want to bring it home, but to where I will use it eventually, in a third country.

• Informative
Reactions: mrscat
mrscat

mrscat

May 25, 2018
Does anyone here, knows about what would happen if my N (euthanex) gets seized by customs in US when I am entering by plane? I know it is a controlled substance in the US and I would like to know the risks or how long shoudl I get into jail. I have read PPeh but it doesn't mention specially jail time. I have to mention, I got N in 2018 from A and at that time I didn't have any trouble, it got delivered directly to my mailbox, sadly I lost it!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and giving us tips :) Good luck to you :)

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
I
In uk its 14 years imprisonment or unlimited fine

So does it work just the same to drink it even though it's intended to be for injection? Because I read somewhere solution for injection won't get absorbed properly or your stomach acid might even destroy it?