• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pata541

Apr 18, 2024
I don't have any other choice but to leave this place. I'm going to write about my experiences so that they may help someone else on the same journey.

I first began my search for the way to die on google. It's frustrating. They try to prevent giving you the results you're looking for. I understand why, but when you're ready, when it has to be done something like this site is what you need. I finally got some hints about the inert gas method and using some alternative search terms found more details. Through some news articles I read about forums like this and eventually that's what landed me here.

I purchased everything, its not hard. I told the welding supply shop what I needed and said I was just running the errand for my boss, I don't know more than what they told me to get. Regulator from harbor freight. Couple fittings from the hardware store, some oxygen tubing and I was set. I sat down, followed the guide here, everything worked perfect. As I began to pass out, I panicked and pulled the bag off. I used Argon, for the rest of the day I was pretty light headed and it was difficult to take deep breaths. But I recovered in a couple days without any noticeable effects.

I then decided I needed something I couldn't abort. I sourced Fentanyl from a DNM. I cant give you the source but if you register on the few that are listed where the guide available here tells you to find them, you'll find the one that sells it. I read a lot about peoples fear of being ripped off, if you order from the same country you're in, you'll get it. I have used them for a long time and I have never lost a package. It's like Amazon, just pick one that has a lot of good reviews.

I'm still doing a little research on the dose but i'm not far from leaving. Thank you to everyone that posts here, all the reading really helped me prepare and not feel so alone with my feelings that I wouldn't be able to share anywhere else.

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
I don't have any other choice but to leave this place. I'm going to write about my experiences so that they may help someone else on the same journey.

I first began my search for the way to die on google. It's frustrating. They try to prevent giving you the results you're looking for. I understand why, but when you're ready, when it has to be done something like this site is what you need. I finally got some hints about the inert gas method and using some alternative search terms found more details. Through some news articles I read about forums like this and eventually that's what landed me here.

I purchased everything, its not hard. I told the welding supply shop what I needed and said I was just running the errand for my boss, I don't know more than what they told me to get. Regulator from harbor freight. Couple fittings from the hardware store, some oxygen tubing and I was set. I sat down, followed the guide here, everything worked perfect. As I began to pass out, I panicked and pulled the bag off. I used Argon, for the rest of the day I was pretty light headed and it was difficult to take deep breaths. But I recovered in a couple days without any noticeable effects.

I then decided I needed something I couldn't abort. I sourced Fentanyl from a DNM. I cant give you the source but if you register on the few that are listed where the guide available here tells you to find them, you'll find the one that sells it. I read a lot about peoples fear of being ripped off, if you order from the same country you're in, you'll get it. I have used them for a long time and I have never lost a package. It's like Amazon, just pick one that has a lot of good reviews.

I'm still doing a little research on the dose but i'm not far from leaving. Thank you to everyone that posts here, all the reading really helped me prepare and not feel so alone with my feelings that I wouldn't be able to share anywhere else.
I'm sorry for whatever reasons has brought you to this point in your life and to this site.

Can I ask what country you're from?

I've been trying to source Morphine Sulphate tablets (instant release), but seems impossible.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023

Will you get it tested first?

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024

I have the same situation

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you all the best and I hope you find the peace you search for ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I imagine it must be a relief having access to something as peaceful as fentanyl, I envy those with that method.

Reactions: seekingrelease22