• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm not bringing it back, it ends in a Lima hotel
As much as I would be happy for you if you could CTB and find peace this way, don't forget that doing that in Peru will raise suspicion and lead the authorities to tighten the regulations on Halatal. If a bunch of suicidal people from SaSu go together to Peru and there is a wave of suicides of tourists in the country, I bet there will be no more OTC Halatal for the next generation of suicidal fellows from SaSu.
That being said, you are totally legitimate to be selfish - life is so unbearable I could leave my wife alone forever, that's selfish too, so I totally get it. I do want you, however, to be at least aware of the consequences of your actions.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I would go to Peru but the problem is there are some uncertain things about. It's not sure if I'll be able to get what I want. I don't know spanish and I never travelled alone to other countries. If the people at the agroveterinaries see that I don't know spanish they might refuse to sell n to me. From what I've read not all the stores accept to sell it to people, some of them ask questions about the reasons someone would want to buy n and they can refuse to sell it. Then there's the fact that there are 2 types of halatal, sterile and non. I don't know the differences between a sterile and non sterile halatal bottle. Do they look different? How can I tell the difference? Also if I get sterile halatal I'll need multiple bottles for it to be lethal but I don't know exactly how many, while one bottle of non sterile halatal would be enough to be lethal from what I understood. I also don't have a prescription for an antiemetic, and I'm not sure if antiemetics are allowed in the airports. Even if I go there with someone there are still uncertain things

Reactions: sserafim
ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle

Apr 3, 2024
As much as I would be happy for you if you could CTB and find peace this way, don't forget that doing that in Peru will raise suspicion and lead the authorities to tighten the regulations on Halatal. If a bunch of suicidal people from SaSu go together to Peru and there is a wave of suicides of tourists in the country, I bet there will be no more OTC Halatal for the next generation of suicidal fellows from SaSu.
That being said, you are totally legitimate to be selfish - life is so unbearable I could leave my wife alone forever, that's selfish too, so I totally get it. I do want you, however, to be at least aware of the consequences of your actions.
You are not keeping up with the news. Authorities are well aware of the halatal suicide tourism to Peru. People have been found dead in their hotel rooms as they were too frightened to risk smuggling it back home. That is why it is more and more difficult to obtain it as businesses are aware of the intentions of these desperate 'tourists'.

Do you honestly think that I am the first one to consider doing this terrible act.
Do you think people are doing this desperate act without considering other people ? They feel trapped. Try to empathise what is going on in the minds of people that pluck up the courage to carry this out.
With all this stress, smuggling is not an option.

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
even if i could get nembutal in peru im too broken to take a trip and would never manage to get it home even if i found some, fuck ctb in another country

Reactions: Forveleth
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
You are not keeping up with the news. Authorities are well aware of the halatal suicide tourism to Peru. People have been found dead in their hotel rooms as they were too frightened to risk smuggling it back home. That is why it is more and more difficult to obtain it as businesses are aware of the intentions of these desperate 'tourists'.

Do you honestly think that I am the first one to consider doing this terrible act.
Do you think people are doing this desperate act without considering other people ? They feel trapped. Try to empathise what is going on in the minds of people that pluck up the courage to carry this out.
With all this stress, smuggling is not an option.
If the authorities and businesses are aware of the cases of suicides from halatal then wouldn't that mean that it would be more difficult to get halatal? What if the stores will refuse to sell it? How would someone buy it then? That's what I'm afraid of if I go to Peru. If I don't get halatal then I would have gone there for nothing

ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle

Apr 3, 2024
We have to get to know each other a bit before we go. I'm not taking an innocent down with me. I am not able to PM. I think it is because I am new to the site ?

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
We have to get to know each other a bit before we go. I'm not taking an innocent down with me. I am not able to PM. I think it is because I am new to the site ?
Probably because you're new to the site, I'm not sure. I can send messages

ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle

Apr 3, 2024
If the authorities and businesses are aware of the cases of suicides from halatal then wouldn't that mean that it would be more difficult to get halatal? What if the stores will refuse to sell it? How would someone buy it then? That's what I'm afraid of if I go to Peru. If I don't get halatal then I would have gone there for nothing
It is more difficult to get it than before. That is what happened in Mexico and they shut everyone down. There were too many N tourists and the authorities stepped in.
You may have to ask in 20 stores before you get a yes.
There is always a risk that you may return home empty handed. This is very high risk behaviour.
These countries do not want to have a reputation for suicide tourism.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
It is more difficult to get it than before. That is what happened in Mexico and they shut everyone down. There were too many N tourists and the authorities stepped in.
You may have to ask in 20 stores before you get a yes.
There is always a risk that you may return home empty handed. This is very high risk behaviour.
These countries do not want to have a reputation for suicide tourism.
Is it worth it then to go there? If I knew for sure that I was going to get halatal then I probably would go there, either on my own or with someone else, although on my own would be more difficult because I don't know spanish and I never travelled alone to other countries before, I travelled with my parents and other relatives and friends. But since there's a risk that I might not get what I want then I'm not sure what to do

ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle

Apr 3, 2024
Is it worth it then to go there? If I knew for sure that I was going to get halatal then I probably would go there, either on my own or with someone else, although on my own would be more difficult because I don't know spanish and I never travelled alone to other countries before, I travelled with my parents and other relatives and friends. But since there's a risk that I might not get what I want then I'm not sure what to do
I don't speak Spanish either. I have been to Costa Rica twice and Spain a few times. I learned enough to get by and anyway most people speak some English. Language will not be the barrier. People are showing the store workers photographs of H.
If they want to sell it, language is no barrier in business.

I do not know your age nor your circumstances, health, the reasons why you want to carry out a terminal, drastic act etc. This is not something to take lightly and you will need to be strong to go to Peru and go through with it.

I am being optimistic and guessing that the chances of being 'successful' is 75% -

banshee-elegy

banshee-elegy

Mar 17, 2024
In the PPH Essentials it says that there's one reliable source on the open internet which sells Nembutal and they say the name of the mail address. But I think I need a protonmail account if I want to order from them, I'm not sure a gmail or a yahoo account would work. Do they sell Nembutal only to people in the USA or to other countries as well? I don't live in the USA so I don't know if I can order from them. If I don't order it online then I might have to go to Peru in order to buy it
That's a pirated version of PPH. Scammer edited the text to put their own email address.

N

neveixhdh

Jul 26, 2022
Was the email from D in the pinned PPH a legitimate address? Or is it a fake PPH with a fraudulent email address?

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Mar 17, 2023
Anyone who sells SN or N is 99% chance they are scammers BE careful PEOPLE!
They are alot in this website cause they like to scam desperate people cause it works!
Fucking bastards

Reactions: LunarLight
N

neveixhdh

Jul 26, 2022
Anyone who sells SN or N is 99% chance they are scammers BE careful PEOPLE!
They are alot in this website cause they like to scam desperate people cause it works!
Fucking bastards
But that wasn't my question.

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
W
There are few highly rated sellers on the main DNM selling the euthanase branded stuff.

Be careful not to get scammed and stick to trusted sellers.

Aside from that, remember we should stop using the term nembutal. It is no longer produced, it was a brand name. People going round asking and searching for something which literally does not exist.

It is sodium pentobarbital, and it comes in a few brands globally, mainly to put animals to sleep on farms and at vets practices.
Which markets?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If you really want to go with barbiturates, I advise you to look into the DN for phenobarbital or primidone. Contrary to N they are long-acting barbiturates, so make sure you're not found in the next 24h.
Otherwise, South America is the way to go.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
If you really want to go with barbiturates, I advise you to look into the DN for phenobarbital or primidone. Contrary to N they are long-acting barbiturates, so make sure you're not found in the next 24h.
Otherwise, South America is the way to go.
But even if you go to South America it's still not guaranteed that you'll get nembutal, some stores might refuse to sell it to you and if you do get nembutal then it might not be the right type. In Peru nembutal is called halatal and there are multiple types of it, you would need either sterile or non sterile halatal. I don't know if the bottles look different and for the sterile type you'd need multiple bottles for it to be lethal, I'm not sure how many bottles. There are some uncertain things about going there so that's what worries me

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
But even if you go to South America it's still not guaranteed that you'll get nembutal, some stores might refuse to sell it to you and if you do get nembutal then it might not be the right type. In Peru nembutal is called halatal and there are multiple types of it, you would need either sterile or non sterile halatal. I don't know if the bottles look different and for the sterile type you'd need multiple bottles for it to be lethal, I'm not sure how many bottles. There are some uncertain things about going there so that's what worries me
Of course it's not guaranteed. Some people have succeeded though. But it's not gonna last long.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
So now it would be more difficult to get nembutal there? Or could people still go?
For the moment it's still possible, but the more people go to South America, pay for N and kill themselves there, the higher the chances of local authorities strengthening restrictions and control over OTC N.

Reactions: sanitystruggle
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Apr 10, 2024
I'm surprised it's not available on the dark web. If something is rare, people can make a lot of money selling it.