• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Essa info da Suíça nao sabia, vc tem fonte/link dessa info? Estou plenejando tomar 3 garrafas x 50ML conforme o PPH indica.

Fiscalização na alfendefa é randomica. Tem que levar na bagagem despachada (e nao colocar na bagaem de mão). Acho difiicil ser sorteado na alfândega.

Voo SP - Cuzco ida e volta se comprado com boa antedencia consegue por ate r$1800 ida e volta. Da um google e monitora os preços.
Essa informação da Suiça eu vi na wikipedia sobre Pentobarbital. Só que na versão em inglês. Na versão em portugues não tem muitos detalhes.
Essa semana eu vi um caso de um cara que ingeriu 13g de N e sobreviveu, foi socorrido antes de morrer. Então acho mais seguro ingerir as 15g mesmo. Pra não ficar em coma muito tempo e correr o risco de ser socorrido.
A fiscalização é só feita na bagagem de mão? Se eu estiver só com uma mochila, tenho mais chances de ser fiscalizado?
Vou olhar os preços dos voos e os dias. Pensei que tivesse voo só de SP pra Lima. Obrigado pela informação meu amigo.

Last edited:
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Essa informação da Suiça eu vi na wikipedia sobre Pentobarbital. Só que na versão em inglês. Na versão em portugues não tem muitos detalhes.
Essa semana eu vi um caso de um cara que ingeriu 13g de N e sobreviveu, foi socorrido antes de morrer. Então acho mais seguro ingerir as 15g mesmo. Pra não ficar em coma muito tempo e correr o risco de ser socorrido.
A fiscalização é só feita na bagagem de mão? Se eu estiver só com uma mochila, tenho mais chances de ser fiscalizado?
Vou olhar os preços dos voos e os dias. Pensei que tivesse voo só de SP pra Lima. Obrigado pela informação meu amigo.
Despachar a mala sempre. Se for com mochila de mão passa pelo raio X ai é certeza que será fiscalizado.
Sempre despachar a mala e colocar os N la dentro.
Tem voo pra Cuzco, com conexao em Lima.
Good luck!

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I just came back from Peru. And during my time there I successfully purchased 6 bottles of halatal 50ml/bottle.

Halatal is the Peru version of N.

Wouldn't not share/pm names/places but want to focus on methods/strategies.

A little background: I live in a western country, I am a visually identifiable minority and I do not speak Spanish.

I first went to Cusco. After some research on PPeH, it is true that you should only go to the street called "tres cruces de oro". Since halatal is for vet use, you should search "agroveterinaria" and a list of stores will come up. This is very important as this product isn't going to be available in regular pet stores.

These agroveterinarias are all clustered on this street. I stopped at one after another and mostly got turned down (they don't have it) or being offered halatal KT. They will say "ketamina" in Spanish. That's NOT the one you want.

One store offered me halatal X, it's also the WRONG product. It's basically a horse tranquilizer.

PPeH stated a couple of names, I went to all of them and none has halatal. One store said they will have it on Saturday but I can't stay that long.

One of the stores is likely owned by a middle aged lady, upon hearing what I'm looking for, she got upset and said sth in Spanish to ask me to leave, along the lines I recognized the word American. Seems like she is fully aware of the purpose of purchasing N.

I went to over 10 agro vet stores and getting a little frustrated, reaching the end of street, the last store I went in said they have it. This person went to grab 4 bottles for me and the price is 60 soles/bottle.

Since I do not speak Spanish and a visually identifiable minority in the western world, I am definitely a tourist in their mind. I used google translate and a photo from corp montana (the manufacturer of halatal) and the process is as smooth as it could get.

Moving on to Lima, since my goal was to get 4 bottles, I don't need to get more in Lima. But after a museum visit and failed to get taxi, I end up at that place mentioned in PPeH, at north gate. I walked by a store and asked a shop person (with google translate), they said it's for prescription only but could sell me at an upcharge. So clearly they know about this other use and just to make some extra cash. Since it's this easy I bought another two bottles and left. I paid more than double per bottle than in Cusco. And this is the first and only store I visited in Lima.

The reason I don't want to specify names of shops or even gender of ppl who sold to me is literally because I hope these sources will last as long as they could be. In Cusco, it seems like they have no idea this N could be used otherwise, they just simply don't have it. (Except that lady in the store of which the name ends in helen)

I once thought I'd want to visit Manchu picchu and end my life in a really nice hotel/resort in Cusco, but after seeing how pure this place is, I'm not sure if I have the heart to do it here. Not so much about me but to the people in Cusco. Lima would be a terrible idea to end your life, it's a sprawling messy dusty big city.

last but very important note, with the high altitude in Cusco, you will definitely need prescription pills for altitude sickness. You might also want to get yellow fever vaccine and a couple of other vaccines to avoid any unwanted hassle.
Have you tested their purity to make sure they are genuine N?
Despachar a mala sempre. Se for com mochila de mão passa pelo raio X ai é certeza que será fiscalizado.
Sempre despachar a mala e colocar os N la dentro.
Tem voo pra Cuzco, com conexao em Lima.
Good luck!
Valeu, cara!
Agora antes de ir pra Cuzco, vou tentar descobrir com alguem aqui pureza da N de Cuzco. Meio arriscado tomar sem saber se é N pura mesmo.

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
Could someone tell me their experience when passing N between countries? I accept PM.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Valeu, cara!
Agora antes de ir pra Cuzco, vou tentar descobrir com alguem aqui pureza da N de Cuzco. Meio arriscado tomar sem saber se é N pura memesmo.
Opa estou nessa tb. Se descobrir de algo da pureza me avisa pf. Mas pelo longo historico e falta de reclamações me parece serem seguros esses N de Peru.
Eu comprei o Kit Sample Test de Nembutal do Exit International mas infelizmente o kit nao passou pela alfandega (anvsa prendeu). Portanto nao conseguirei testar.
was it ok bringing it on the plane back ?
In my case i put all 6 bottles in the cargo/dispachted luggage (and NOT in the handluggage). It all went smooth and weel.

Last edited:
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Opa estou nessa tb. Se descobrir de algo da pureza me avisa pf. Mas pelo longo historico e falta de reclamações me parece serem seguros esses N de Peru.
Eu comprei o Kit Sample Test de Nembutal do Exit International mas infelizmente o kit nao passou pela alfandega (anvsa prendeu). Portanto nao conseguirei testar.

In my case i put all 6 bottles in the cargo/dispachted luggage (and NOT in the handluggage). It all went smooth and weel.
O kit da pra comprar aqui no Brasil mesmo. Acho que o kit é uma seringa pra extrair a N da garrafa, e o recipiente pra colocar a N e enviar pro laboratório.
Seringa e agulha eu comprava toda semana na farmacia quando tomava anabolizante. Mas da pra comprar pela internet.
Eu só não compro pra testar, porque não vou ter como trazer a N pra cá.

Reactions: 0000000000000
Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
Hey im from brazil too
Went to Lima and Cuzco last year and if you follow the PPH list you can easy get in Cuzco.
Just dont recommend to die there plz.
why dont you recommend dying there out of interest

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
O kit da pra comprar aqui no Brasil mesmo. Acho que o kit é uma seringa pra extrair a N da garrafa, e o recipiente pra colocar a N e enviar pro laboratório.
Seringa e agulha eu comprava toda semana na farmacia quando tomava anabolizante. Mas da pra comprar pela internet.
Eu só não compro pra testar, porque não vou ter como trazer a N pra cá.
Eu comprei o Kit é o da exit internacional. O problema é que o kit ficou retido na alfândega pela Anvisa. A não ser que vc esteja falando de outro?
why dont you recommend dying there out of interest
In case u CTB there u will probably alert government/media and that will make N to be less probable in the future.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Eu comprei o Kit é o da exit internacional. O problema é que o kit ficou retido na alfândega pela Anvisa. A não ser que vc esteja falando de outro?

In case u CTB there u will probably alert government/media and that will make N to be less probable in the future.
To falando em fazer seu próprio kit. Compra um tubo de amostra de 3ml, uma seringa, agulha, retira os 2ml da N, coloca no tubo e envia pro laboratório.

shun75x

shun75x

Dec 4, 2023
I have a question. Maybe a silly question. The N obtained is an injectable solution, Is it okay to drink that? The taste is horrible, isn't it?

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
To falando em fazer seu próprio kit. Compra um tubo de amostra de 3ml, uma seringa, agulha, retira os 2ml da N, coloca no tubo e envia pro laboratório.
If the bottles were bought form a veterinary facility, sealed, i don't think testing is necessary.
I have a question. Maybe a silly question. The N obtained is an injectable solution, Is it okay to drink that? The taste is horrible, isn't it?
Yes, it's liquid for injection, it will be effective when ingested. The taste is that of a chemical product.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
S

Scottm

Feb 7, 2024
I won't post a photo but it is the yellow packaging version of halatal. You are free to google. 🙏🏻

Also looked at exp dates all at 2025

I cannot instruct people how to bring controlled substances into a western country (hence I left it as "a western country"). Also I cannot sell or gift to anyone on here cuz that's against the forum rules no?

But I'm happy to answer questions based on my own experience on here. ☺️

After all the research, I personally find Peru is the best place to travel to. It's relatively safe (in fact very safe imo) and pentobarbital solution is made from a local company and widely available.

PPeH also mentioned Bolivia but Peru is probably a better bet.

Just reply your questions here and I will answer ☺️ if I can't answer you here I can't pm you that info either. Will do my best
"PPeH also mentioned Bolivia but Peru is probably a better bet."

The PPEH clearly states that Bolivia is a viable source and appears to be even easier as the stigma there is not as great as in Peru. One woman was offered delivery to her Hotel in the handbook. This clearly shows Bolivia is easier. The problem with Bolivia is it's a shithole by western standards and you will have to endure the unpleasant nature of the country. Aside from that if you can withstand this minor detail than Bolivia is easy. I was in Peru 6 months ago for 3 months pondering the N question and decided to give life another try. What a huge mistake that was as life is even worse now. Remember, Life doesn't get better unless your pain and issues go away and in my case they remain.

Reactions: rotciv
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Didn't the seller ask why you would want to purchase halatal?
Hello
In Cuzco all agroveterinaria are located in a busy street called Calle Trece cruze de oro.

Since its a busy street, the sellers who are willing to sell OTC just dont ask anything, they just sell. All stores are located nearby, close to each other, so if one store eventually ask for prescription, just say "Gracias", step back and go to the next store.

Im confident that you may find a store that are willing to sell, its as easy as the many testominals in PPH indicates (Link in fixed thread in this forum).

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
If the bottles were bought form a veterinary facility, sealed, i don't think testing is necessary.

Yes, it's liquid for injection, it will be effective when ingested. The taste is that of a chemical product.
But liquid for injection doesn't get absorbed into the blood the same if ingested orally or may even be destroyed by stomach acid. Can we be absolutely certain this won't happen in the case of nembutal???

K

kalibantoo

Nov 13, 2022
I know there was another thread on this but has anyone brought home N to the US successfully? I don't need to know the details. I just want to know if you were successful or not.