• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

idnu0114

idnu0114

Someone lived this memory
Dec 1, 2023
I just came back from Peru. And during my time there I successfully purchased 6 bottles of halatal 50ml/bottle.

Halatal is the Peru version of N.

Wouldn't not share/pm names/places but want to focus on methods/strategies.

A little background: I live in a western country, I am a visually identifiable minority and I do not speak Spanish.

I first went to Cusco. After some research on PPeH, it is true that you should only go to the street called "tres cruces de oro". Since halatal is for vet use, you should search "agroveterinaria" and a list of stores will come up. This is very important as this product isn't going to be available in regular pet stores.

These agroveterinarias are all clustered on this street. I stopped at one after another and mostly got turned down (they don't have it) or being offered halatal KT. They will say "ketamina" in Spanish. That's NOT the one you want.

One store offered me halatal X, it's also the WRONG product. It's basically a horse tranquilizer.

PPeH stated a couple of names, I went to all of them and none has halatal. One store said they will have it on Saturday but I can't stay that long.

One of the stores is likely owned by a middle aged lady, upon hearing what I'm looking for, she got upset and said sth in Spanish to ask me to leave, along the lines I recognized the word American. Seems like she is fully aware of the purpose of purchasing N.

I went to over 10 agro vet stores and getting a little frustrated, reaching the end of street, the last store I went in said they have it. This person went to grab 4 bottles for me and the price is 60 soles/bottle.

Since I do not speak Spanish and a visually identifiable minority in the western world, I am definitely a tourist in their mind. I used google translate and a photo from corp montana (the manufacturer of halatal) and the process is as smooth as it could get.

Moving on to Lima, since my goal was to get 4 bottles, I don't need to get more in Lima. But after a museum visit and failed to get taxi, I end up at that place mentioned in PPeH, at north gate. I walked by a store and asked a shop person (with google translate), they said it's for prescription only but could sell me at an upcharge. So clearly they know about this other use and just to make some extra cash. Since it's this easy I bought another two bottles and left. I paid more than double per bottle than in Cusco. And this is the first and only store I visited in Lima.

The reason I don't want to specify names of shops or even gender of ppl who sold to me is literally because I hope these sources will last as long as they could be. In Cusco, it seems like they have no idea this N could be used otherwise, they just simply don't have it. (Except that lady in the store of which the name ends in helen)

I once thought I'd want to visit Manchu picchu and end my life in a really nice hotel/resort in Cusco, but after seeing how pure this place is, I'm not sure if I have the heart to do it here. Not so much about me but to the people in Cusco. Lima would be a terrible idea to end your life, it's a sprawling messy dusty big city.

last but very important note, with the high altitude in Cusco, you will definitely need prescription pills for altitude sickness. You might also want to get yellow fever vaccine and a couple of other vaccines to avoid any unwanted hassle.

peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
I just came back from Peru. And during my time there I successfully purchased 6 bottles of halatal 50ml/bottle.

A little background: I live in a western country, I am a visually identifiable minority and I do not speak Spanish.

I first went to Cusco. After some research on PPeH, it is true that you should only go to the street called "tres cruces de oro". Since halatal is for vet use, you should search "agroveterinaria" and a list of stores will come up. This is very important as this product isn't going to be available in regular pet stores.

These agroveterinarias are all clustered on this street. I stopped at one after another and mostly got turned down (they don't have it) or being offered halatal KT. They will say "ketamina" in Spanish. That's NOT the one you want.

One store offered me halatal X, it's also the WRONG product. It's basically a horse tranquilizer.

PPeH stated a couple of names, I went to all of them and none has halatal. One store said they will have it on Saturday but I can't stay that long.

One of the stores is likely owned by a middle aged lady, upon hearing what I'm looking for, she got upset and said sth in Spanish to ask me to leave, along the lines I recognized the word American. Seems like she is fully aware of the purpose of purchasing N.

I went to over 10 agro vet stores and getting a little frustrated, reaching the end of street, the last store I went in said they have it. This person went to grab 4 bottles for me and the price is 60 soles/bottle.

Since I do not speak Spanish and a visually identifiable minority in the western world, I am definitely a tourist in their mind. I used google translate and a photo from corp montana (the manufacturer of halatal) and the process is as smooth as it could get.

Moving on to Lima, since my goal was to get 4 bottles, I don't need to get more in Lima. But after a museum visit and failed to get taxi, I end up at that place mentioned in PPeH, at north gate. I walked by a store and asked a shop person (with google translate), they said it's for prescription only but could sell me at an upcharge. So clearly they know about this other use and just to make some extra cash. Since it's this easy I bought another two bottles and left. I paid more than double per bottle than in Cusco. And this is the first and only store I visited in Lima.

The reason I don't want to specify names of shops or even gender of ppl who sold to me is literally because I hope these sources will last as long as they could be. In Cusco, it seems like they have no idea this N could be used otherwise, they just simply don't have it. (Except that lady in the store of which the name ends in helen)

I once thought I'd want to visit Manchu picchu and end my life in a really nice hotel/resort in Cusco, but after seeing how pure this place is, I'm not sure if I have the heart to do it here. Not so much about me but to the people in Cusco. Lima would be a terrible idea to end your life, it's a sprawling messy dusty big city.

last but very important note, with the high altitude in Cusco, you will definitely need prescription pills for altitude sickness. You might also want to get yellow fever vaccine and a couple of other vaccines to avoid any unwanted hassle.
Congrats! I applaud you for not posting store names...that will definitely keep the source alive much longer.

How did you travel/fly back to your home with it?

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
can you pm me how you were able to bring it back with you, and would you consider selling me a bottle or two?

idnu0114

idnu0114

Dec 1, 2023
Can you post a picture of the product ?🙏🏻
I won't post a photo but it is the yellow packaging version of halatal. You are free to google. 🙏🏻

Also looked at exp dates all at 2025
can you pm me how you were able to bring it back with you, and would you consider selling me a bottle or two?
I cannot instruct people how to bring controlled substances into a western country (hence I left it as "a western country"). Also I cannot sell or gift to anyone on here cuz that's against the forum rules no?

But I'm happy to answer questions based on my own experience on here. ☺️
Thanks, that was awesome; the way you described everything, I'm from a country in Latin America I been trying to find places to go.
After all the research, I personally find Peru is the best place to travel to. It's relatively safe (in fact very safe imo) and pentobarbital solution is made from a local company and widely available.

PPeH also mentioned Bolivia but Peru is probably a better bet.
Hey, do you mind pming me please? I'm planning a trip there and have a few questions. Thanks
Just reply your questions here and I will answer ☺️ if I can't answer you here I can't pm you that info either. Will do my best

Last edited:
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I won't post a photo but it is the yellow packaging version of halatal. You are free to google. 🙏🏻

Also looked at exp dates all at 2025

I cannot instruct people how to bring controlled substances into a western country (hence I left it as "a western country"). Also I cannot sell or gift to anyone on here cuz that's against the forum rules no?

But I'm happy to answer questions based on my own experience on here. ☺️

After all the research, I personally find Peru is the best place to travel to. It's relatively safe (in fact very safe imo) and pentobarbital solution is made from a local company and widely available.

PPeH also mentioned Bolivia but Peru is probably a better bet.

Just reply your questions here and I will answer ☺️ if I can't answer you here I can't pm you that info either. Will do my best
With one more post you'd have PMs available! I'd like to talk to you since I have a particular interest in keeping track of N access. You haven't done anything wrong, don't worry!

M

mytrauma

Nov 28, 2023

I first went to Cusco. After some research on PPeH, it is true that you should only go to the street called "tres cruces de oro". Since halatal is for vet use, you should search "agroveterinaria" and a list of stores will come up. Thiis very important as this product isn't going to be available in regular pet stores.

last but very important note, with the high altitude in Cusco, you will definitely need prescription pills for altitude sickness. You might also want to get yellow fever vaccine and a couple of other vaccines to avoid any unwanted hassle

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
How the hell did you get the bottles back on a plane ?? Security ??

And btw lol at the horse tranq, imagine coming home and drinking 4 bottles of horse tranq .. wonder how that death would look like ..(skull emoji)
Guys I would recommend you stop making threads about this country and its N access. If you keep bringing this to light then maybe in the future there wont be access to this anymore even over there .. so please.. stop spamming the forums thank you

Think of all the lost souls that want to leave this hell hole and not just only think about yourself

idnu0114

idnu0114

Dec 1, 2023
How the hell did you get the bottles back on a plane ?? Security ??

And btw lol at the horse tranq, imagine coming home and drinking 4 bottles of horse tranq .. wonder how that death would look like ..(skull emoji)
Guys I would recommend you stop making threads about this country and its N access. If you keep bringing this to light then maybe in the future there wont be access to this anymore even over there .. so please.. stop spamming the forums thank you

Think of all the lost souls that want to leave this hell hole and not just only think about yourself
thats exactly why I didn't mention any specifics, It is only methods we are talking about.

Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018

was it ok bringing it on the plane back ?