• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
I'm considering going pretty soon, maybe even in a week. Just takes a long while and a lot of money to get there from here.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I'm thinking about going there, I'd like to join if anyone wants

Reactions: davidtorez
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Personally I'd stick to the DNM sellers. UPSing pentobarbital around the world or taking it through an airport sounds risky to me.

I'm pretty sure it's a class A drug here. Although you wouldn't go to prison, it sounds like a headache no one needs.

A

Avisagia

Aug 27, 2023
Good morning. Yeah Lima looks like sh**t.
I tried again yesterday (17.3) in Cusco in the known street... no one had it, if someone needs help with finding i know some places in Peru that is not written in the pph..
I dont recommed to go to cusco anyway, its been a while since it bacame much more difficult to get it here

K

km0990

Feb 22, 2022
Cusco Update:

2 stores had something similar, but not Halatal. One with 50mg Ketamina HCL (called Ketagal) the other 100mg (called Kettex) Another store required the prescription

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Can it still be found there?
I thought sources had dried up.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Cusco Update:

2 stores had something similar, but not Halatal. One with 50mg Ketamina HCL (called Ketagal) the other 100mg (called Kettex) Another store required the prescription
Be careful, Ketamina is a completely diferent product and doesnt work for CTB.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Personally I'd stick to the DNM sellers. UPSing pentobarbital around the world or taking it through an airport sounds risky to me.

I'm pretty sure it's a class A drug here. Although you wouldn't go to prison, it sounds like a headache no one needs.
There is no N on dnm

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Not nembutal no as that's discontinued but there is pentobarbital
You mean phenobarbital? There is no pentobarbital on dnm at all. And if there is those sellers are scammers with zero sales

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
@UKscotty
Are there legitimate sellers of pentobarbital on the dark net? I once saw a vendor selling pentobarbital powder on the dark net, from the Netherlands, but it didn't look trustworthy to me.

AlcoholicsCalculus

AlcoholicsCalculus

Stressed by impermanence
Feb 25, 2024
If anyone wants to try with me hit me up 🫡

K

km0990

Feb 22, 2022
I'm up to try again for those that are in Peru