• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
i saw a thread earlier that was discussing the taste of N, and it had me thinking. what if one were to burn their taste buds off with something like scalding hot coffee/water? or even a lighter? i think if i ever go with sn, i'll consider this to make the process easier and reduce nausea. is this a viable idea or am i crazy? i've never seen this discussed before

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I think there's far better ideas already on this forum than mutilating your mouth to avoid the taste of N, which is probably far worse than just tasting the N in the first place.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't think it's a good idea. I don't think you could even drink SN or N for awhile after that.
Definitely wouldn't use a lighter. Not sure how that would work.

Reactions: yeh it's all gucci
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
I think you'd be better off looking into a throat numbing spray if the taste of SN is of concern to you. Maybe some Altoids even.
not sure if i should troll. can you taste anything? @locked n loaded

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
doesn't have to be done right before drinking the sn/n, maybe like an hour or a few before
I would use a throat spray or something. Do not incinerate your taste buds. 🤗

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
I would use a throat spray or something. Do not incinerate your taste buds. 🤗
the latter seems a lot more effective. and i don't even think pouring some boiling water on your tongue would be that bad, especially if it were to make consuming the sn/n a lot easier and reduce nausea and vomiting. especially for someone like me who's sensitive to those things. maybe i'm exaggerating how important the taste is, but people have been straight up unable to drink sn/n because of it or vomited because of it. and then add the anxiety on top. idk. it seemed like a good idea but apparently not

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
is it true that N tastes a lot worse than SN?

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
Likelihood is you'll still be in pain, I've burnt my tongue before and I can still feel it years later, the tongue/inside the mouth in general is among the most sensitive parts of the body
i mean the pain can't be bad enough after hours to induce vomiting though. if so maybe numb it with ice? even more numbing to the tongue with ice after, actually a good idea!

• Hugs
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
i mean the pain can't be bad enough after hours to induce vomiting though. if so maybe numb it with ice? even more numbing to the tongue with ice after, actually a good idea!
if you're set on this I think at the very least you should take something to numb your mouth to help ingest the SN, that's all I can really say

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I think if you're capable of burning your tongue with a lighter you have more options besides SN. Generally, people want SN since it's supposed to be relatively painless (so the people who want SN don't want pain and don't make such suggestions).

I personally wouldn't try burning my tongue. People have survived or been "saved" and then you have to live without taste (which would suck). If I could stand the pain and will myself to burn my tongue there are other methods that are probably doable and that are likely to succeed (eg jumping).

Just my opinion ofc.

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
I think if you're capable of burning your tongue with a lighter you have more options besides SN. Generally, people want SN since it's supposed to be relatively painless (so the people who want SN don't want pain and don't make such suggestions).

I personally wouldn't try burning my tongue. People have survived or been "saved" and then you have to live without taste (which would suck). If I could stand the pain and will myself to burn my tongue there are other methods that are probably doable and that are likely to succeed (eg jumping).

Just my opinion ofc.
please don't compare burning your tongue for a few seconds to painful suicide methods (ie cutting) (is that one of the methods you mean?) one is moderately painful for a few seconds on a single body part. whatever painful methods you're implying are way more painful and are not superficial physical pain, but pain literally meant to induce death.
if you're set on this I think at the very least you should take something to numb your mouth to help ingest the SN, that's all I can really say
i'd probably do both, ty
is it true that N tastes a lot worse than SN?
i think sn is extremely salty and has a chunkier texture which makes it worse for me lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Maybe an antiseptic mouth rinse??? I seem to remember something when I was a kid & it kinda numbed my mouth and tongue.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
The fact is that if you burn your mouth there will be blisters and skin missing, this isn't going to go away in an hour, and anything you try to consume whether it's hot or cold will be painful, and SN being salty will probably be excrutiating, literally rubbing salt into the wound.
But by all means, if you think that's better than an unpleasant taste momentarily then do it.

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
The fact is that if you burn your mouth there will be blisters and skin missing, this isn't going to go away in an hour, and anything you try to consume whether it's hot or cold will be painful, and SN being salty will probably be excrutiating, literally rubbing salt into the wound.
But by all means, if you think that's better than an unpleasant taste momentarily then do it.
okay i'll wait a day or 2 then. and also it's about the nausea and vomiting and making sure i'm able to consume the poison. the pain isn't a problem, that's why i'm willing to burn my tongue. and just my tongue, not the whole mouth

• Aww..
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
okay i'll wait a day or 2 then. and also it's about the nausea and vomiting and making sure i'm able to consume the poison. the pain isn't a problem, that's why i'm willing to burn my tongue. and just my tongue, not the whole mouth
Well you'd have more chance coating your mouth with wax like homer Simpson at the chilli cook off trying to eat a Guatemalan insanity pepper than making your idea work tbh.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Burning a tongue is probably one of the most painful body parts. I'm not sure if this whole thread is a troll or not but burning your tongue to get rid of a taste just sounds wrong to me.

There are much more peaceful methods than this.

• Love
worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
Burning a tongue is probably one of the most painful body parts. I'm not sure if this whole thread is a troll or not but burning your tongue to get rid of a taste just sounds wrong to me.

There are much more peaceful methods than this.
well thankfully i sh so i don't have problems hurting myself. i mean it's not that far-fetched honestly when you realize people sh anyway, but here it has a "real purpose". i guess i'm underestimating how painful it is/how it seems to others. sorry

• Aww..
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Sorry. This is the dumbest idea I've heard. Don't do it. The scalded tongue will be like an open wound. Drinking SN will be like rubbing salt on an open wound. Some amount of salt will stick to the tongue and it will sting pretty badly. You'll be running around like a cat on a hot tin roof and will likely vomit the stuff back out with more salt on the tongue on its way out causing more whelping and howling good enough to wake the whole neighbourhood up. I am presuming this is not what you are aiming for.

Someone who I knew went for ctb about a month and a half ago used a benzocaine gel called mucopain. I haven't heard from him since, so I presume he was successful. Numbing with ice is a better idea than scalding it.

Even if you do it a few days prior, it might still not have healed by the time of ctb. You will have to wait for it to heal, for it not to sting and then when it has healed and you finally take the SN you will feel the taste again. I hope this is comprehensible 🙏.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
First of all to get over the taste there are other better alternatives than putting yourself in additional suffering. Second what you need to understand is the vomiting is not from the taste. You are drinking poison, as a result your body recognizes that and tries to save you by vomiting that poison. It's just a salty taste that you won't notice after seconds. You can also take mint or some other thing to mask the after taste. If you feel like you can't manage to do any of those then maybe it's better to choose another method that doesn't require drinking a poison.