• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
It's okay to back out, but whatever decision you make I wish you swift courage and peace. 'Sit tibi terra levis' - 'May the earth rest lightly on you'.

• Love
Reactions: wondering&wandering
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
Best of luck and peace to you!
Thanks. Likewise to you!
Out of interest, what harm do you feel that this site brought you?
In summary, I've had a couple negative experiences with two users, but it's my fault really. I need to know when to leave people alone. It's my fault. Also, SaSu still had the issues all social media sites have: still terribly lonely, everyone is stuck in their own mind/world (I mean, I am too, just wished there was more togetherness? Idk.), and unfortunately the good feelings that come from being told that someone understands you for once in my life kinda dissipates when everyone says it, and it turns into as common as someone irl saying they hope you're doing okay and leave it at that.

I'm not saying I'm not being selfish or picky. I'm just saying I'm full of hurt, this site helped, but it's starting to hurt me more than help me, unfortunately. I wish I were stronger and drew worth from myself rather than others, but such was not to be my life I suppose.
Good luck. ☘️ It was nice talking to you! I hope you find peace 🕊
Thanks!
It's okay to back out, but whatever decision you make I wish you swift courage and peace. 'Sit tibi terra levis' - 'May the earth rest lightly on you'.
I thank you for your kind words. I don't know what's going to happen today, but I guess it's like that everyday.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: grahf and Circles
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
In summary, I've had a couple negative experiences with two users, but it's my fault really. I need to know when to leave people alone. It's my fault.
It happens, a lot of people here are in desperate situations, some carrying a lot of trauma. Things boil over now and again.
But most people I've come across here were/are kind.

Also, SaSu still had the issues all social media sites have: still terribly lonely, everyone is stuck in their own mind/world (I mean, I am too, just wished there was more togetherness? Idk.),
I get what you're saying, and given human nature, some people seek a connection here with people of similar life situations. But given the nature of the site, with people constantly coming and going, it's probably not the best idea to seek a sense of togetherness here.

I'm not saying I'm not being selfish or picky. I'm just saying I'm full of hurt, this site helped, but it's starting to hurt me more than help me, unfortunately. I wish I were stronger and drew worth from myself rather than others, but such was not to be my life I suppose.
Well, that's a pity, but if this site is starting to hurt more than help you, then it's the right decision on your part to leave.