• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
I doubt I'll actually die. My SI is too strong. I'll simply gaze at the jump I only wish I could make. However, I do say goodbye to SaSu and this community.

It's done, for me, equal harm and good. It's a unique forum no doubt, but merciless in its social circles all the same.

To all I've interacted with, I thank you for your time, and at times attention towards my well-being. To all I haven't interacted with, I'm sorry for not reaching out or seeing you there. I'm selfish and ignorant.

I hate humanity, but I love each person. I hate mental despair, but I love all you. I hate myself, but I love to be loved.

Mods, you are the best mods of any community I've been a part of. Users, show them some love.

And mods? You can deactivate my account in 48 hours.

Yeah, I'm that type. The one who's dependent on the love of others to determine my own self-worth. The one who longs to see those comments and reactions rack up. The one who is selfish beyond all saving. Hate me for it or respect me for it; it matters not.

I made one good friend on here, but I hurt them whenever I'm down. I'm so sorry. They are one of the best humans I've ever met. They rule. Let's all try to be nice to our friends. Idk even know what I'm saying anymore, lol.

I'm really tired. I'm really happy. I'm really hurt. I'm overwhelmed with emotions and the concept of life.

I'll miss you all. Swift peace to thee, and swift peace to me. Take care out there!!

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Best wishes. You are a very kind hearted person. May you find peace, however that looks like to you.

• Love
Reactions: wondering&wandering
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Farewells OP I wish you best with whichever outcome you take and may eternal peace/tranquility be in your reach.

• Love
H

HopelesslyAlive

Mar 12, 2024
Oh, to be a human with contradicting emotions is so confusing yet so wonderful. I also love what you said "I hate humanity, but I love each person." That is phenomenal, it will certainly stick with me.
I hope you find your peace, whatever that may look like for you.
Farewell, lovely.

• Love
cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Take care, stranger; I've read your posts on here, and I can definitely say that you're a very kind-hearted soul.

I hope you find peace, whatever it is that you decide to do. ๐Ÿค

• Love
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

Jan 12, 2024
Best wishes. You are a very kind hearted person. May you find peace, however that looks like to you.
Thank you for the compliment. I hope I can remain as so. And best wishes to you as well, friend.
Farewells OP I wish you best with whichever outcome you take and may eternal peace/tranquility be in your reach.
Much appreciated.
Oh, to be a human with contradicting emotions is so confusing yet so wonderful. I also love what you said "I hate humanity, but I love each person." That is phenomenal, it will certainly stick with me.
Haha, thanks. Glad you liked my musings. Love you my fellow person!
I hope you find your peace, whatever that may look like for you.
Farewell, lovely.
I'll try. I'll certainly try somehow.
Take care, stranger; I've read your posts on here, and I can definitely say that you're a very kind-hearted soul.

I hope you find peace, whatever it is that you decide to do. ๐Ÿค
Thank you. I try to be a good soul despite fighting an infection of the mind.

I'm not sure yet what I'll do, but I suppose indecision is still a decision in the end.

Last edited:
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I doubt I'll actually die. My SI is too strong. I'll simply gaze at the jump I only wish I could make. However, I do say goodbye to SaSu and this community.

It's done, for me, equal harm and good. It's a unique forum no doubt, but merciless in its social circles all the same.

To all I've interacted with, I thank you for your time, and at times attention towards my well-being. To all I haven't interacted with, I'm sorry for not reaching out or seeing you there. I'm selfish and ignorant.

I hate humanity, but I love each person. I hate mental despair, but I love all you. I hate myself, but I love to be loved.

Mods, you are the best mods of any community I've been a part of. Users, show them some love.

Yeah, I'm that type. The one who's dependent on the love of others to determine my own self-worth. The one who longs to see those comments and reactions rack up. The one who is selfish beyond all saving. Hate me for it or respect me for it; it matters not.

I made one good friend on here, but I hurt them whenever I'm down. I'm so sorry. They are one of the best humans I've ever met. They rule. Let's all try to be nice to our friends. Idk even know what I'm saying anymore, lol.

I'm really tired. I'm really happy. I'm really hurt. I'm overwhelmed with emotions and the concept of life.

I'll miss you all. Swift peace to thee, and swift peace to me. Take care out there!!
Goodbye and good luck, I'm sure you'll figure things out. If you can't bring yourself to jump, then maybe get yourself to trip or pass out so that you'll fall that way? (assuming you're doing ctb by jumping based on what you wrote)
Even if you do fail don't beat yourself up over it, remember it takes courage to fight your SI. I've failed many times myself, hence why I'm still here.
I'll miss you though, I liked it when you'd stalk my profilr status and leave hearts and hugs. We might not have talked alot, but it meant alot to me. Take care <3

• Love
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I hope everything works out well for you and that you find the peace you are seeking. I wish you the best <3.

• Love
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

Jan 12, 2024
Safe travels and good luck! May you find peace!
Thanks. Peace to you too!
good bye my friend
Buh-bye, friend
I wish you all the best @wondering&wandering . Hope you find the peace you are looking for โค๏ธ
I hope so too. We'll see.
Goodbye and good luck, I'm sure you'll figure things out. If you can't bring yourself to jump, then maybe get yourself to trip or pass out so that you'll fall that way? (assuming you're doing ctb by jumping based on what you wrote)
Yeah, jumping is my method of choice. Seems the most poetic to me for the life I've lived. I don't know if I could get myself to do those alternate ways to fall, but I appreciate the suggestions!
Even if you do fail don't beat yourself up over it, remember it takes courage to fight your SI. I've failed many times myself, hence why I'm still here.
I'll beat myself up for sure if I don't go through with it. Partly (not the main reason) why I'm leaving is because I would feel like an absolute joke being on this forum after failing. I know I shouldn't, and I'd probs say to you not to feel ashamed of your SI, but I guess I'm a good hypocrite.
I'll miss you though, I liked it when you'd stalk my profilr status and leave hearts and hugs. We might not have talked alot, but it meant alot to me. Take care <3
Lol, I'll miss you too. Love you deeply friend. <3 We'll see what happens in the next 24 hours. It'll be interesting.

Take care out there!!

Last edited:
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

Jan 12, 2024
I hope everything works out well for you and that you find the peace you are seeking. I wish you the best <3.
Thank you. I hope so too, and wish the same to you!

• Love
Reactions: Arachno
Jup_not_gup

Jup_not_gup

Looking For Peace
Mar 25, 2024

Goodbye, hope you find peace๐Ÿค

• Love
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Thanks. Peace to you too!

Buh-bye, friend

I hope so too. We'll see.

Yeah, jumping is my method of choice. Seems the most poetic to me for the life I've lived. I don't know if I could get myself to do those alternate ways to fall, but I appreciate the suggestions!

I'll beat myself up for sure if I don't go through with it. Partly (not the main reason) why I'm leaving is because I would feel like an absolute joke being on this forum after failing. I know I shouldn't, and I'd probs say to you not to feel ashamed of your SI, but I guess I'm a good hypocrite.

Lol, I'll miss you too. Love you deeply friend. <3 We'll see what happens in the next 24 hours. It'll be interesting.

Take care out there!!
I understand why you feel that way, I feel like a joke too for my many failed attempts, yet ppl have been incredible supportive through it all, even when I returned after saying I was going to do it, so I know for a fact that no one would think you're a joke. I would certainly not. Take this from someone who has probably attempted 20 times since I came here. Either way it's your choice at the end of the day and I'm not going to prevent you, but I want you to know that I'm there for you no matter how many attempts you'd fail. I'll never think anything differently about you no matter what, bc why would I anyway? SI is incredibly hard to overcome, I know that far too well.

Whatever happens, I just hope you find peace, or at least that it'll turn into something good. You deserve to be happy, or at least free. Good luck, must your fate be on your side this time <3

• Love
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

Jan 12, 2024
I understand why you feel that way, I feel like a joke too for my many failed attempts, yet ppl have been incredible supportive through it all, even when I returned after saying I was going to do it, so I know for a fact that no one would think you're a joke. I would certainly not. Take this from someone who has probably attempted 20 times since I came here. Either way it's your choice at the end of the day and I'm not going to prevent you, but I want you to know that I'm there for you no matter how many attempts you'd fail. I'll never think anything differently about you no matter what, bc why would I anyway? SI is incredibly hard to overcome, I know that far too well.
I really appreciate you taking the time to say this. Did you have time to talk with me? No worries if not.
Whatever happens, I just hope you find peace, or at least that it'll turn into something good. You deserve to be happy, or at least free. Good luck, must your fate be on your side this time <3
Thanks!!

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Sad to see you go, but I hope you can find peace in whatever way you prefer.
I feel that I can relate to this part of what you said very much. I will remember it.

• Love
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

Jan 12, 2024
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: theboy