• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
Bought SN today. Gonna wait a bit to purchase the antiemetics due to price, but we'll see. I feel awful. Nothing really to say, just wanted to share I guess...

nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
I bought mine a few days after signing up for SS. Gonna be another week or two until it gets here looks like. Shame. I'm so suicidal if I had it rn I'd be doing it tonight.
I know how you feel. Mine arrives at the end of January, but I still wont be able to do anything without the antiemetics. Idk what I'm waiting for since I could spend $150 and buy the rest rn. But I'm just...idk... ill have it all soon and it wont matter but for now I just bought the first part.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
I'm not doing any antiemetics. Just ibuprofen, antacid, and maybe Xanax.
They say it won't work if you dont, but I also dont have Xanax so who knows. I forgot about the antacid tho... ill have to find that too I think. Whoops...

nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
Is this because of the possibility of throwing up? I planned to just use the SN and an antacid too and make myself a few extra glasses for if I do throw up and drink it when I know I won't be found for a while.
Yeah, its because of the throwing up thing. It also says that if you do throw up, you shouldnt keep trying and throw everything up and just try again later. If you're a young adult the risk for throwing up is higher, but I guess it all depends on how you are. I've been told SN is nearly impossible without antiemetics because the body will just throw it back up every time.

but obviously I've never tried. Yet. Its also safe to fail on which is good, so even if it doesnt work you should be okay.

NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
@nohopeforethefuture Thanks for the reminder and advice! I do remember seeing that when I read through stan's guide I just thought it'd be easier to cut corners after a while of seeing how hard it is for people to get everything. ugh

• Love
Reactions: nohopeforethefuture
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
@nohopeforethefuture Thanks for the reminder and advice! I do remember seeing that when I read through stan's guide I just thought it'd be easier to cut corners after a while of seeing how hard it is for people to get everything. ugh
Well you can certainly try. But if it doesnt work i'd try spending the money to get the antiems. If you're in america it shouldnt be too difficult. Idk about other countries tho...