• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
its crazy because, i planned to kill myself with SN literally today, tested it and posted about it on here like yesterday.
now i feel really guilty, mostly for my mom, to lose a child and a mother on the same day. fuck. idk if i should go through with it but i kind of need to be "selfish" here, idk. should i wait? the testing of the SN might make it more unstable I feel like I'm ready too completely detached from any will to do anything more and I'm ready to go but man this had to happen today

A

attheend13

Oct 1, 2023
its crazy because, i planned to kill myself with SN literally today, tested it and posted about it on here like yesterday.
now i feel really guilty, mostly for my mom, to lose a child and a mother on the same day. fuck. idk if i should go through with it but i kind of need to be "selfish" here, idk. should i wait? the testing of the SN might make it more unstable I feel like I'm ready too completely detached from any will to do anything more and I'm ready to go but man this had to happen today
If CTB is your choice I don't know if waiting a day or week will matter. Grief is grief. It's one thing none of us can control, the ones we leave behind. People feel guilty. If they knew they feel they failed you and if they didn't they feel that too. Ironically I can't even get people to return a text but I bet they would tell others they were grieving me if I did CTB. I think people like to attach themselves to a "tragedy" actually. But I am sorry for the loss of your grandma. Maybe watching the grief and the loss will influence your own decision? I hope you find hope and / or courage whatever your choice. It's yours to make. In the end, that's all that hasn't been taken from me in this life. My choice is mine, I just wish I knew what choice that was.

Reactions: i love you
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Only you can know what is best. Grief won't change if there is no way for you to postpone your plan.

I'm sorry you lost your grandma.

:heart:đź«‚

T

the_last_race

Sep 9, 2023
It won't matter at all, because as you die - whole universe just ceases to exist. Your mother and her grief as well. Sorry for the loss of your grandma, but still it won't matter to you in the slightest.

Reactions: Shadowpriest
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
it's a difficult situation. in fact, my grandfather died a few months ago and i also think what would my mother do losing two important people. better wait and see what happens. pm if you want

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
It won't matter at all, because as you die - whole universe just ceases to exist. Your mother and her grief as well. Sorry for the loss of your grandma, but still it won't matter to you in the slightest.
That's what I was thinking. After a lifetime of contemplation, I'm pretty sure death is just like what you remember from before you were born. It's oblivion or rather, we exist now in a state of being, and all being comes from non-being. Or it can be looked at as something which is above being and non-being, God. So yeah, the universe will cease to exist as I will cease to exist and literally nothing that happens afterwards would affect "me" in the slightest because "me" has always been an illusion and that illusion will be broken.

Reactions: the_last_race
Humble

Humble

Just chillin'
Nov 26, 2023
If you're having second thoughts, theres a part of you still wanting to hold on, I suggest holding on for a little bit longer, which i know can be hard, but I totally believe in you. I know you feel like you must be "selfish" and go through with it, but you will one day die too; everyone will. I feel like cutting your time short is denying any future. I can't word it right, but I really do hope you know what I mean.