• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
So, the antiemetics arrived, and I already have everything ready.

I'm still surprised by how easy it was to get the metoclopramide, just ordered it and in less than 30 minutes it arrived. I'm holding it on my hands right now.

Only thing holding me back is not knowing my SN purity thanks to the weird faulty test that I bought, instead of giving me pink-red for nitrite it gave me brown-orange. And once I tested it with tap water it gave me pink-red as extreme nitrite concentration. Weird.

But well, it's my only SN source, and I gotta give it a shot. My only chance to CTB is with SN. I might fail thanks to it not being pure enough, but I won't know until I try it.

I also accidentally broke the fasting protocol. Was doing everything right then I simply forgot about it and ate a chocolate. I can't believe i broke 8hrs of fasting because of a chocolate. Not only one, but TWO. I ate two chocolates. I am a dumbass. Lol

Also, for the pure sake of coincidence, my psychologist that hasn't talked with me for weeks decided to mark an appointment with me tomorrow.

Back to the main point, I have 1g of paracetamol, 30mg of metoclopramide, clonazepam (benzo), and the SN right at my table. I just have to dissolve it now and start with the paracetamol.

Thinking if I really should do this today or if it's not the right time. It's my cousin's birthday today.

To be honest, I don't know what to say anymore. I'm out of words.

G

gokpg

Apr 14, 2024
Goodluck with journey, i hope you will find the peace you are looking for

Reactions: stoplmp
B

boddibo

maybe this year will be the one
Dec 19, 2023
Thinking if I really should do this today or if it's not the right time. It's my cousin's birthday today.
As always, don't do it on impulse just because you have everything ready. If you're asking this question to yourself, it (maybe) means that it shouldn't be today.
I also accidentally broke the fasting protocol. Was doing everything right then I simply forgot about it and ate a chocolate. I can't believe i broke 8hrs of fasting because of a chocolate. Not only one, but TWO. I ate two chocolates. I am a dumbass. Lol

And as you stated, you broke the fasting protocol. You would put yourself at risks.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I'm still surprised by how easy it was to get the metoclopramide, just ordered it and in less than 30 minutes it arrived. I'm holding it on my hands right now

How ?

Reactions: LastFlowers
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Back to the main point, I have 1g of paracetamol, 30mg of metoclopramide, clonazepam (benzo), and the SN right at my table. I just have to dissolve it now and start with the paracetamol.
Just to know... did you get benzos on prescription, right?

Reactions: LastFlowers
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. I hope you find peace! safe travels and good luck! :heart:

Reactions: stoplmp
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
How did you get the metoclopramide so easily?

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
As always, don't do it on impulse just because you have everything ready. If you're asking this question to yourself, it (maybe) means that it shouldn't be today.

And as you stated, you broke the fasting protocol. You would put yourself at risks.
Yes, that's why I'm thinking a lot about doing this today. Like the ruined fasting and my cousin's birthday. I'm still thinking about it.
I'm still surprised by how easy it was to get the metoclopramide, just ordered it and in less than 30 minutes it arrived. I'm holding it on my hands right now

How ?
How did you get the metoclopramide so easily?
Local food ordering app. Seems like people here don't really care about prescription for meto 🤷

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Just to know... did you get benzos on prescription, right?
Yes, benzos was from prescription. Got them because I was having difficulty sleeping, and for the whole sake of it they will also serve me for this purpose.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I don't know you, but based on what you've written, I honestly would try hanging around for a few weeks/months and see how you feel. Some people for example who received approval for euthanasia in Belgium said that knowing they could die at any time actually made life more bearable for them.

You're in a very fortunate position. If life becomes too unbearable you have an out.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I don't know you, but based on what you've written, I honestly would try hanging around for a few weeks/months and see how you feel. Some people for example who received approval for euthanasia in Belgium said that knowing they could die at any time actually made life more bearable for them.

You're in a very fortunate position. If life becomes too unbearable you have an out.
Nice thinking... But in my case it was difficult to gain freedom and SN. And now that i have a little bit of it, I don't want to loose it.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Nice thinking... But in my case it was difficult to gain freedom and SN. And now that i have a little bit of it, I don't want to loose it.
What do you mean by lose it? You'll still have the SN on you.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
What do you mean by lose it? You'll still have the SN on you.
Maybe it is my CPTSD speaking, but if i somehow get incapacitated or lose my mind completely, or someone finds my SN, it would not be possible anymore to ctb by SN.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Maybe it is my CPTSD speaking, but if i somehow get incapacitated or lose my mind completely, or someone finds my SN, it would not be possible anymore to ctb by SN.
Of course finding the SN is a risk but with proper planning I'm sure you can avoid that. I can't speak to how likely you are to be incapacitated.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Of course finding the SN is a risk but with proper planning I'm sure you can avoid that. I can't speak to how likely you are to be incapacitated.
I don't know, but it was already difficult to get those things, that i just don't wanna loose them, for whichever reason.