• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Hello, I'm just wondering if my SN I bought from dmc is expensive… it was $55 for 50g so I bought two and then shipping was $15 so $125 in total. I'm not too bothered about the price but I feel it's a bit extreme considering I've seen news articles stating people buy 500g for less than $10

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
S

Sail_to_Infinity

Feb 24, 2020
Whare are u from ? On polish Allegro there is tons of 99% NaNO2 for 3$ per 500g o_O

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I bought 100g for like $35 I think? I forget~ Yeah, it is extreme (even mine is as SN is pretty cheap for industrial uses) but do know that they may face prosecution for assisting sewer slide, so it's kinda to make up money for it I suppose~
If you do truly wish to pass tho, I wouldn't be too worried about the money aspect unless they still scam you in spite of all it :/ I wish you the best! ^_^ Praying for you! :)

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Whare are u from ?
Uk
I bought 100g for like $35 I think? I forget~ Yeah, it is extreme (even mine is as SN is pretty cheap for industrial uses) but do know that they may face prosecution for assisting sewer slide, so it's kinda to make up money for it I suppose~
If you do truly wish to pass tho, I wouldn't be too worried about the money aspect unless they still scam you in spite of all it :/ I wish you the best! ^_^ Praying for you! :)
Thank you! I just hope it doesn't get stopped at customs if I'm paying that much

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Mine (if it does arrive) was about $80 for 250g, including shipping. I know I paid more than it should have cost but I was just surprised to be able to purchase it at all. Whether it arrives and is legit will be determined later this week. Will wait to test though because I don't want to open it until I know for sure that I'll use it.

ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
55 dollars for a 50g bottle feels like such a ripoff given I live in the same country as this source is from. For the reference: I bought my SN (100g bottle) from a local source that doesn't ship internationally for 3 dollars + 2 dollars for the delivery the next day.

On the other hand I think it's only reasonable that the owner has raised a price after the whole "BBC stalking him on the streets in the middle of the day" fiasco.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Hello, I'm just wondering if my SN I bought from dmc is expensive… it was $55 for 50g so I bought two and then shipping was $15 so $125 in total. I'm not too bothered about the price but I feel it's a bit extreme considering I've seen news articles stating people buy 500g for less than $10
It's not about value per se.. Its about demand and supply. Where I live, during periods every now and then, cost of onions go up through the roof because of low supply and people have to wait a while before prices return to normal again.. Its just like that.

Also the supplier would be taking a certain amount of risk. All of that would be factored into the cost.