• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
would you consider dying on your birthday? I'm considering it so my loved ones won't have two separate days within the year to remember an 'anniversary' of mine. what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
no.......but i made one of my biggest mistakes on my bday so maybe that wouldnt be a bad option if i decide to. of course my bday just passed so id have to wait a whole year almost

Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
I wish, that'd be my ideal day, but my birthday is on the biggest holiday of the year so I'd rather not ruin it even more for everyone.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
My bday is on a holiday. I was going to do it that day as a special fuck you for someone, but things changed.

Mr.Nobody

Mr.Nobody

Student
Jan 30, 2020
My birthday is also coming up which gives me ideas.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm planning to do it right on or very shortly after my 30th birthday in 2024.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
As a mom of a son no longer here- don't do it on your birthday. Right now my sons birthday and death day are very hard. I have hope eventually I will be able to celebrate his birthday as it was one of the happiest days of my life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I'm due to lose my job a week before my birthday in March. I'm pretty tempted to go during that week or on the day itself.