• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MollerPlesset

Nov 26, 2022
I'm so tired of living in misery. Most of the time I just feel pain and I have no purpose, no meaning, no hope for a better future. However, I am afraid to ctb because I don't want to become a ghost or go to hell. It is so unfair that the people who suffer the most are the ones who are condemned for eternity meanwhile the people who just go by they don't have to worry about this at all.

I want to ctb during my birthday and I feel selfish and evil for the pain I will cause to my family but I don't want to live another year like this. I've been thinking about going to the forest with a rope and hanging from a tree. Maybe if I go deep enough I will not be found and people might think it was just an accidental death by exposure.

Thank you for reading and I wish you the best!

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
No offense but I don't believe that hell exists. If it does then this world is probably it

• Hugs
Reactions: MollerPlesset
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I just believe death to simply be the absence of everything, nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about. The hell is this existence, this world truly is such a hellish place. But anyway I hope that you find peace eventually.