• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
I have planned on doing CTB next Tuesday but just realized that that week is my sisters birthday and then the next week is my moms birthday and then the first week of April is my dads birthday. I don't want to make it so when their birthdays come up every year that they hate them because all they can think of is me since I did it around that time. Should I wait a few weeks or just stick to my plan? I really want to die but don't want to hurt them like that at least.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I have planned on doing CTB next Tuesday but just realized that that week is my sisters birthday and then the next week is my moms birthday and then the first week of April is my dads birthday. I don't want to make it so when their birthdays come up every year that they hate them because all they can think of is me since I did it around that time. Should I wait a few weeks or just stick to my plan? I really want to die but don't want to hurt them like that at least.
We both have the same calendar issues. I had to postpone CTB day because of this.

For sure its better if you could wait. I'll CTB aprox one 1 week after my sister bday (so i wont "contaminate" her special day) and aprox. 2 days before my birthday (so my family will have just 1 date per year to remember me).

Reactions: Homo erectus
Zvetok26

Zvetok26

Jun 7, 2022
I mean...if you don't have any dead lines pressuring you. Then you could wait. In the grand scheme of things does the date really matter. For the people you are leaving it sure would be better to have separate dates

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
We both have the same calendar issues. I had to postpone CTB day because of this.

For sure its better if you could wait. I'll CTB aprox one 1 week after my sister bday (so i wont "contaminate" her special day) and aprox. 2 days before my birthday (so my family will have just 1 date per year to remember me).
It sucks because I really want to get it done with but yeah I agree with you. Waiting seems like it would be the best option but honestly I'm not sure if I can wait that long.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
A friend was killed in an accident a few years ago and the funeral was the same day as another friend's birthday. He's not been very keen on celebrating every since.

And my already diminished enjoyment of Christmas vanished completely some 25 years ago when I had to go to a friend's funeral on Christmas Eve. That the crash was his fault because he drove the morning after a heavy night of drink and drugs made it even worse.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
For me I don't think setting a date could ever work. It is my firm belief that once we are ready and all hope is gone, we will CTB.

I can't even commit to starting a diet or quitting drugs, let alone CTB on a given date. For me setting a date is just setting up for failure and giving something to build up anxiety and stress over for no reason.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'd say as long as you have any reservations about this final and irreversible act (for whatever reasons) you're not yet ready.

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
I'd say as long as you have any reservations about this final and irreversible act (for whatever reasons) you're not yet ready.
I've tried suicide like 4 times. I'm ready and know that it will work now that I have a gun.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I've tried suicide like 4 times. I'm ready and know that it will work now that I have a gun.

Only you can be sure of your feelings, lonely, and you certainly have my very best wishes, whatever your decision. It just seems that if you're asking strangers on an online Forum whether you should ctb or delay until family occasions are over you're still unsure.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Only you can be sure of your feelings, lonely, and you certainly have my very best wishes, whatever your decision. It just seems that if you're asking strangers on an online Forum whether you should ctb or delay until family occasions are over you're still unsure.
I think OP is just unsure about dates, not about commiting or not to CTB.
For me I don't think setting a date could ever work. It is my firm belief that once we are ready and all hope is gone, we will CTB.

I can't even commit to starting a diet or quitting drugs, let alone CTB on a given date. For me setting a date is just setting up for failure and giving something to build up anxiety and stress over for no reason.
I understand you, but not setting a date or any kind of goal just make me postponning, at least in my case. Im very lasy per nature, so if i dont fix a date i will be living in this shithole forever. lol

CTB is not easy, requires some planning and lots of courage.

Last edited: