• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Alright one and all, you are hereby cordially invited to my online birthday party.

Heads-up: I am not above putting the screws on you all to extend love my way, and to give me gifts. It's petty enough of me to start my own birthday thread. I'll even accept your bullshit platitudes like "life begins at 40" etc. I'll take anything I can get at this point.

I must just say, I experienced my first ideations at 15 and it's very strange to still be here, 25 years later. It's been a low grade thing for me, basically all my life. And this was before I became chronically ill almost 10 years ago now, which keeps me housebound several days a week. Truthfully I'm only really alive by the support and good graces of others, and so I guess we'll see how long this weird-ass ride lasts.

Give me your best memes and shitposts if you feel like. I will check this thread several hours from now, and if it's not hopping, I will be upset and judge you all (especially since I will likely be drunk). So do at least say hi. But no pressure or anything. Just kidding, there's pressure.

GEtLYKTXEAA4FAT

Last edited:
psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
happy birthday !

when I first joined the site you were one of the users I would see around often which made the site less intimidating because of your sometimes funny/humorous replies

vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024

Happy birthday!

(sorry, I don't know how to meme, only how to send cute animals through the wire)

Last edited:
C

consider

My English is not good, sorry. Still learning.
Jul 23, 2023
Happy Birthday from Asia. Sorry, I am too depressed to find a interesting meme but this is my faveriate animal. 2ae25a134a014327762fdac2b82f8fa9

Widdershins

Widdershins

Dec 29, 2023
Happy Birthday!

YW5z.jpeg

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023

Happy B-Day birthday, my friend 🥳 🎉 🎂 🥂 🍾 🎊 🍰 🎈

Treat yourself to a great meal tonight, and enjoy the day as much as you can: play video games and drink scotch, have a steak dinner, what's your favorite movie, get a nice hotel room, have cake and champagne whatever you would enjoy!

I believe that a birthday should be both a time to paint the town red and also a time for reflection upon one's successes and failures.
I also think that you should try to live every day like it's a happy birthday

HBD! 🎁

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Happy Birthday! I once bought a card for a friend that said: 'Naughty at Forty.' 😆 Hope you have fun.