• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

darlingclementine

darlingclementine

Jul 13, 2019
Loooong time lurker, first time posting. Nothing makes me want to ctb more than when my loneliness starts to set in. Tired of relationships not working out, and starting to wonder if its my fault. Not sure where I'm going with this. Guess I wanted to try to find someone who could comisserate.

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Many people here will offer support.

Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
I am in the exact same boat, bipolar has caused me no end of problems, I don't ever see things improving.

D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
We are all here for you and listening. You are not alone!

T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Loooong time lurker, first time posting. Nothing makes me want to ctb more than when my loneliness starts to set in. Tired of relationships not working out, and starting to wonder if its my fault. Not sure where I'm going with this. Guess I wanted to try to find someone who could comisserate.
Glad you were brave enough to post, people here will listen. I'm sorry you've had trouble connecting, but that is something that can change. Again, welcome here and continue to share your thoughts and engage with others. Hopefully that will help

Mr.Nobody

Mr.Nobody

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Worst thing is the bipolar meds are making me dumb.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Having bipolar is not nice. I find the depressive episodes crushing.

The worst part is when they put magnets near you.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020

Right there with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993