• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I thought I would do an update as things have managed to change since I last posted.

As an Autistic person I find it nearly impossible to lie and I feel this affects the ways that I have accessible to CTB as it all comes out before I can stop myself from saying the truth. I told my therapist that I had a plan and now I've had my tablets and noose removed. I feel like I'm being left with no options.. which of course is their goal :pfff::pfff:. I was thinking this means I need a method where the item cannot be taken away from me such as a bathtub and water.. I have been researching the blackout water method but this seems to have a mixed reviews. Is there other methods where items are physically impossible to remove?

I've lost all hope with things improving. Since I last posted, I had built a trusting mentor/ support working type relationship for the first time since my father figure CTB. I really put effort into trying to trust this person as I want my life to improve and get better. But then their boss has decided they can no longer work with me and are taking them away. I feel like i've lost the beacon of hope that I was starting to build for the first time. So I have decided that CTB is what will be best for me soon. Honestly they cannot tell me that I haven't tried when in reality it's the constant failing of the disability and mental health system that prevents me from having a quality of life. I tried. I really tried. But it all just gets crapped upon. I'm tired of suffering every day.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
For things that can't be taken away, probably: jumping from a height, jumping in front of a train, freezing.
Not being able to lie with autism is a huge problem. I've told the truth when I knew I would be harmed for it and lying could prevent the harm. I've found it very hard to tolerate myself because of this and have felt that I've deserved the bad consequences of telling the truth. Being able to lie can be really important to keep you safe. In your situation I guess it's the opposite but they're still removing choice from you.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I thought I would do an update as things have managed to change since I last posted.

As an Autistic person I find it nearly impossible to lie and I feel this affects the ways that I have accessible to CTB as it all comes out before I can stop myself from saying the truth. I told my therapist that I had a plan and now I've had my tablets and noose removed. I feel like I'm being left with no options.. which of course is their goal :pfff::pfff:. I was thinking this means I need a method where the item cannot be taken away from me such as a bathtub and water.. I have been researching the blackout water method but this seems to have a mixed reviews. Is there other methods where items are physically impossible to remove?

I've lost all hope with things improving. Since I last posted, I had built a trusting mentor/ support working type relationship for the first time since my father figure CTB. I really put effort into trying to trust this person as I want my life to improve and get better. But then their boss has decided they can no longer work with me and are taking them away. I feel like i've lost the beacon of hope that I was starting to build for the first time. So I have decided that CTB is what will be best for me soon. Honestly they cannot tell me that I haven't tried when in reality it's the constant failing of the disability and mental health system that prevents me from having a quality of life. I tried. I really tried. But it all just gets crapped upon. I'm tired of suffering every day.
Confiscating your rope wouldn't be the end of the world as you always have things like extension cords, robe ties etc
ODing on tablets wasn't gonna be a good move.