• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Has anyone become really shitty to people before u decided to ctb? What might cause this pushing people away and being shitty just before deciding to go out?
I think it's natural a little, you can't help it. You have to push them away to ctb. It's a beautiful act of perfect autonomy but it requires selfishness for that. Can't be helped.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Has anyone become really shitty to people before u decided to ctb? What might cause this pushing people away and being shitty just before deciding to go out?

you ok? i mean.. able to think clearly?
if you can't.. its always better to give it some time and postpone things.

Reactions: Dartz and lilyeehaw

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I can become shitty to people when I fail an attempt. Maybe its an urge to get killed by someone else. I used to push people on the street, seemingly inadvertedly but brash enough to irritate others, when I felt suicidal but couldn't breach that barrier

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
you ok? i mean.. able to think clearly?
if you can't.. its always better to give it some time and postpone things.
There's no way u can think totally clearly before u take yourself out. I mean u can but I think that's more accurate for people with terminal illness or really old age. I'am doing it because I'm miserable and my life is sad and it will remain sad. I didn't want to put it off any longer because I worry I'll miss the chance to go out humanely. You can say complex ptsd and bpd is like a terminal illness.

Last edited:
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Well, I find it hard to care about what society thinks as selfish when everyone around you is extremely selfish too and when trying to end your misery is considered one of the most selfish acts a person can do. Also I don't think it is possible for a person to act 100% selflessly due to the nature of our personality, so why should I bother? Society is always forcing us to act against our nature in order to be accepted. I hate that.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

No but it could be the fact that being narcissistic is therapeutic. OR a way to push people away so you don't get attached to other people.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
There's no way u can think totally clearly before u take yourself out. I mean u can but I think that's more accurate for people with terminal illness or really old age. I'am doing it because I'm miserable and my life is sad and it will remain sad. I didn't want to put it off any longer because I worry I'll miss the chance to go out humanely. You can say complex ptsd and bpd is like a terminal illness.

What if you accept beliefs that allow you to think clearly before you take yourself out?

S

Sh00

Jul 3, 2019
I have been but it's not on purpose and not extreme. If you're trying to talk to someone who's stressed and in a highly anxious state, it's pretty likely they may snap at you.

In the past when I knew I was going home to kill myself, if someone started talking to me about something menial, I'd lose patience very quickly.

Reactions: not_a_robot
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I love your cat picture and I do it because I am miserable and hopeless that's it really

Reactions: not_a_robot