• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Today, my girlfriend told me that her psychologist made her do some test and it appears to be a highly sensible person.
I didn't tell her before because she has already a friend who was suicidal too, has a shitty family and takes pills.That girl had a girlfriend that broke up with her because she liked another girl and the friend stopped eating.After a few days, she started eating again and continue to go to the equivalent here to high school.
The thing is that she was friend of that girl before and stopped being friends, because she thought that girl was too cruel for breaking with the friend knowing all her suicide past.
I'm scared that if I am honest with her she could think that I'm going to do CTB if she breaks with me. I don't want to kind of manipulate her but I want her to know and with the high sensitive thing I know everything is going to hurt her 1000x more than a normal person.
Anybody has anything that could help me? Even just an experience could help me decide? I want everybody's honest opinions please.
Sorry for any spelling mistake, I am still learning.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tomthemouse1