• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
My cholesterol is 300 and I'm pre-diabetic despite being 170lbs / 5'8".

Ever since anhedonia stripped me of joy, I have been eating pure garbage.

Tonight I'm gonna see how much sugar I can eat.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
McDonald's and subway. This morning I had the rest of the crisps and cookie from last night (from subway). Spent a few hours at the sanctuary (which was nice - I think it's the only place where my head quiets significantly) and then drove around. It's now 11:47pm. I had a McDonald's around 9ish. I did a bloody course on macronutrients (part of the medical/personal training course) so I know exactly what's good and bad. Yeah I mainly eat shit. Been doing so since last year. Already got cancer. What's going to happen? Get double cancer lmao. Sitting in the car now - I'm allowed 2 hours before I have to leave here.
GP already confirmed with my bloods that the stress is fucking me up and ironically I don't have diabetes even though my parents gas lit me for 30 years accusing me of eating "shit".

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
yah i've been allowing myself to eat a bit more junk food, not too much though. i think ''i'll die so it doesn't matter'' but something stops me from eating too much

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have anorexia so I often starve myself, but what I do eat is usually absolute shit. I'm already killing myself slowly in so many other ways why the fuck not? I also have a strong urge to start using nicotine pouches or vaping as I've heard it's nicotine is an appetite suppressant and I hope the negative health effects fuck me up.

• Hugs
Reactions: blueming
lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
Yes, i was reasonably fit before my current bout of depression, i started eating crap all day and sof drinks, still i see no significant change in my body but i know is part of a adestructive behaviour , i hope we can overcome this soon

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Totally me. I used to be very healthy and do meal prepping now I been eating junk food everyday and really enjoying it

Reactions: divinemistress36
helicoptero

helicoptero

Estoy cansado jefe...
Jun 6, 2023
Ok so since i decided to ctb, I have started eating so much more junk food than i used to. I used to be a bit of a fitness junkie and eating clean was a way of life. Now I eat as much garbage food as i want. Snacks, processed food, lotsa fast food, sugary things. I just stopped caring.

Anyway taking care of ur health is only if u intend to live a long life. So I'm like might as well stop restricting myself and just go for it.

Its funny in a way cuz I'm slowly becoming what I never wanted to become. Luckily I'm not gaining any weight. For now, thankfully.
The exact same happened to me. Not only with food but also habits or different choices. I think once you think it's over, every effort for being "good/healthy" seems worthless

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Yeh ofc but I do try to stay as healthy as I'm able to by going out for frequent walks and drinking prune juice.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I have binge eating disorder and I've been eating like shit for the past month and a half; basically ever since I made up my decision to ctb for good this time. Gained around 4kgs within this timeline, which wasn't difficult to do because my metabolism has been ruined for years due to overexercising, I haven't stepped into the gym for a while which used to be a massive cope, been smoking regularly for almost 3 months now and today (April 14th) is my ex's birthday, so all the more reason to indulge in self-destructive behaviour.

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
yes i do this since i'll ctb in a year or two anyway and i'm only 18 but sometimes i'll worry if the consequences will hit me before i do lol

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I myself am addicted to junk food. I have also eaten fast food and treats before I was suicidal. Even if I don't kill myself. That's how I commit slow suicide. The last time I saw a doctor, my cholesterol levels were high and my blood sugar showed the onset of diabetes.

Junk food is comforting and I reward myself with it. This is really not nice. I am also very overweight because of this addiction.

J

justlikeus

Apr 5, 2024
I still have to wait to CBT for a specific event that will happen in the next 5-10 years I believe. So I have to take care not to feel to bad during that time. I will eat what I want, but keep in mind that more than 0.5L of icecream a day for a week will make me sick. But everything long term like back pain is not being fixed by me anymore.