• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I don't think it's entirely shameful to want to end your life just because you want a romantic partner and you're lonely without one. Loneliness is one of the biggest reasons why someone would want to end their life (the other being extreme physical or mental pain that they have no other way of stopping or escaping), and some people just have difficulty trying to find others they can relate with.

However, I can't help but agree that the standards OP has set for themselves and the way they're trying to go about it just makes them look very narcissistic and honestly pathetic. That's a quality you do not want in a partner. No wonder they're struggling to find anyone if they think looks are the only thing that matters (both in themselves and in other people). I mean yes it's nice to have a partner you can be physically attracted to, but personality matters most, above everything else.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Interesting that this thread is such a flashpoint. The guy only posted once in it, and answered no questions. Ordinarily, such a thread would disappear

In a previous post, he said he's south asian from Sri Lanka, and considers himself Anglo-Japanese. He has complex cultural ties to east asia, including attraction -- regardless of gender. For some reason, he's never been attracted to others

So why the controversy? Today I read a study of suicidal people in different regions, including Sri Lanka. Men's suicides often happened when there was a big difference between masculine ideals vs experiences of guys nowhere close to meeting them. Whereas women committed suicide after mistreatment, abuse, and unfulfilled expectations

On the english-speaking internet, that difference often manifests as incel vs feminist. Saying "Chad" doesn't necessarily imply incel. But this thread demonstrates why incels are the main ones who take suicidal grievances like his seriously

We humiliate his loneliness, fully aware this can kill him

Obviously a sufficiently loving companion can be the solution to all someone's problems. Love and sex are human needs

Ironically, suicidal people are considered worse dating material than so-called race fetishists. We do absurd things like drink poison and explode our brains. We leave our corpses literally hanging around for companions to find. Yet we support people who do such trauma-causing things. Rightly so

Last edited:
CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
very insightful post. I thank you for taking the time to write this. Hopefully everyone who thought he had a weird fetish for asians double thinks their statements.

We humiliate his loneliness, fully aware this can kill him
This is literally what I was thinking each time I read through this thread. I was holding out on commenting but am so glad you said it. Guy did not deserve ANY of the abuse he received here.

Calling someone's feelings and their struggles "cringe" or "weird" is incredibly hurtful. Shows a severe lack of empathy on their part. I bet they wouldn't like it if others said the same about their vent posts they write.

Be kinder everybody. This site, other users, might be the last positive interaction some of us have before we leave this world.

D

didn't-it-rain

Nov 5, 2022
ya i hope the comments on this thread didn't drive him to CTB*. there was concerning incel language in the post for sure but he's still young and capable of growth. at the core he just seems lonely and rejected and that's human, and i imagine he's also quite suspectible to the incel rabbit hole/pipeline for that reason, but there's always room to escape. mocking him just seems like overkill

*ok, i know we all claim to be "pro-choice" here, but still

D

DesireDeath

Feb 7, 2023
1. younger women still have low standards. speaking from experience it doesnt take much to wow a girl as long as youre nice and interesting. the girls in my life are constantly defending their crushes/boyfriends/etc for being "ugly"

2. thats just straight up wrong. if that was true, indian/short/balding men wouldnt have any children. you just thinking that way is hindering your luck with romance. clearly you havent seen what some women out there are willing to date
Younger women actually have higher standards when it comes to looks but lower standards when it comes to factors like social skills, personality, money or anything else outside of facial attractiveness. Maybe there's a tiny window between 12-14 where girls are willing to date guys who are a little below average if they are popular or charming, this cannot be lower than a 4/10 which is below average but still in average range. Guys who are below a 4 don't have luck with girls at any time.

Last part the other person stated is wrong but it's true those who are indian/short/balding need greater looks to compensate than those who are tall/white/have good hair. That being said the racial component generally only applies for interracial dating, there's a certain price races who are considered unattractive or have negative stereotypes have to pay in terms of SMV, but this cannot exceed 1 point. A similar rule applies to height where it can't lower or increase someone's SMV by more than 1 point. The only guys who might get rejected by the majority of women purely based on height are those who are shorter than 5'4'' or the average women. Even then just being average or above can still get them a woman who's much shorter than the average. That being said if you are slightly below average looking and short, you are very unlikely to get a girl, though I have still seen a few cases. Lastly balding lowers SMV dependent on the shape of the forehead/skull and how much it brings you down. Those with good foreheads and skull shape like the rock can pull of balding easily and might even gain a slight increase in their attractiveness.

Last edited:
Reactions: kernel_panic
M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
Why is it weird ? There are many potential reasons for that. Why are women allowed to have weird high standards like this height, makes 6 figures, not fat, thus and that or some go for black only.

But if a male just said, I just want a girl with a very slight preference it's misogynistic or fat phobic or this or that.

Western women are sometimes, for real, a pain in the ass with these super exclusive standards that western society is brainwashing into them. The west is not the pinnacle or center of the earth, in the most cultures its the complete opposite and they get together and don't "find the absolute perfect love" every 2 months in a underdeveloped skinny kid that vapes or some rich dude that treats her like garbage.
Exactly, modern women in the Western culture are so toxic and wrong. They think they are entitled to everything because they are the victims apparently.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Why is it weird ? There are many potential reasons for that. Why are women allowed to have weird high standards like this height, makes 6 figures, not fat, thus and that or some go for black only.

But if a male just said, I just want a girl with a very slight preference it's misogynistic or fat phobic or this or that.

Western women are sometimes, for real, a pain in the ass with these super exclusive standards that western society is brainwashing into them. The west is not the pinnacle or center of the earth, in the most cultures its the complete opposite and they get together and don't "find the absolute perfect love" every 2 months in a underdeveloped skinny kid that vapes or some rich dude that treats her like garbage.
Another reason why being female is better. As a male, you're not allowed to have any kind of standards apparently.

I don't understand why it's so bad that the OP is attracted to Asian women. People are attracted to whom they are attracted to.