• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SuicidalCurryBoy

Aug 22, 2020
I have known her and her friend for a few months now. She usually hangs out with her friend. I have never seen either of them alone. I ran into them at the bus stop today and she realized she lost one of her pins and went back to retrace her steps. I went with her to help. We couldn't find the pin. On our way back I asked her if she wanted to hang out and was a bit surprised, said "me?" and then she said she's busy with assignments, lectures and part time work.

I later hinted to her friend that I like her (the asian girl) and she (the friend) said we should have a talk about that. And we did, and she said her friend isn't interested in dating rn and is focused on her studies.

I mean she probably is, but I feel like she would've liked me if I were a chad. I have been denied so many things in my life because of my looks. And I can't take it anymore. The strange thing is, I wasn't even hurt. I had 0 expectations. At this point I'm just asking out asian girls because I want to have a chance at happiness, and having an asian girlfriend is the only way I can be happy.

But it looks like I will never have it because of my face.

sucks to be me. Day by day I am convinced that suicide is the right choice for me.

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Go overseas to an Asian country, you will have more chances over there. If it means so much to you, you should definitely try..

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalCurryBoy
AngryDog

AngryDog

Mar 2, 2023
It seems to me that you're looking for an ideal asian girlfriend that will make you happy (or at the very least, someone that will improve your life) and I think that would hardly be the case. Relationships are complicated and women are not gonna be nice and supportive all the time, since they usually have their own problems.

Maybe this asian girl you describe really wanted to focus on her studies, or just wasn't looking forward to be in a relationship at the moment. It's also possible she didn't find you attractive or, if you really wanna consider the worse case scenario, it's possible she didn't find you attractive because of your face, as you describe. If it's the latter, I doubt someone like her would have improved your life in the first place, since she would only care about looks. Being a good looking guy helps a lot with first impressions, but it's not guarantee for a healthy relationship with anyone.

I dunno, girlfriends alone don't usually cure depression.

sleepyturtle

sleepyturtle

they/them
Mar 1, 2023
unfortunately even if you do find a relationship with someone you like, it wont magically fix your problems or insecurities. you need to work on yourself mentally if u really want to be with someone, and you should try working on yourself physically if you want to feel better about your body. also pls dont go after women just bc of their race, that is a one way ticket to getting rejected bc its creepy

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
If you have the chance, travel to Asia. Your odds will be much greater there (since you prefer asian girls). Once you come across a girl that likes you, you'll notice. Don't go chasing love because it will come, sooner or later.

• Aww..
Reactions: SuicidalCurryBoy
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I understand everyone has their presences. Let's be honest there's always a kind of type/ race/sexe you find more attractive, and that's fine, we're all human.

But what does matter is that you put a huge responsibility on your partner. They are the one that are supposed to make you happy, what if they can't? Or won't?

Personally I would prefer with someone who loves me, and I love in return. Not as a way to cope with my mental health issues, that can only end up in heartache/ frustration / worse

Don't put such a burden on one person.

stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
Okay… your obsession with it being an asian girl is really weird.

That being said, you could always go for the asian guys!

Why is it weird ? There are many potential reasons for that. Why are women allowed to have weird high standards like this height, makes 6 figures, not fat, thus and that or some go for black only.

But if a male just said, I just want a girl with a very slight preference it's misogynistic or fat phobic or this or that.

Western women are sometimes, for real, a pain in the ass with these super exclusive standards that western society is brainwashing into them. The west is not the pinnacle or center of the earth, in the most cultures its the complete opposite and they get together and don't "find the absolute perfect love" every 2 months in a underdeveloped skinny kid that vapes or some rich dude that treats her like garbage.

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
The "Asian" part sounds weird, sort of as if you wanted to tame a ginger cat and it didn't want to. Sure, looks do help, but also treating women as humans equal to men helps a lot, I guess, and guys who fetishize nationalities generally are disinterested in relationships with women as with humans equal to them. Also you will get tons of rejections if you're looking for a girlfriend/boyfriend, after all you need just one person that would be happy to be with you. If you are not ready for the rejection part, don't try to get a date, it's really a hit or miss, and you'll get upset a ton in the process.

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Why is it weird ? There are many potential reasons for that. Why are women allowed to have weird high standards like this height, makes 6 figures, not fat, thus and that or some go for black only.

But if a male just said, I just want a girl with a very slight preference it's misogynistic or fat phobic or this or that.

Western women are sometimes, for real, a pain in the ass with these super exclusive standards that western society is brainwashing into them. The west is not the pinnacle or center of the earth, in the most cultures its the complete opposite and they get together and don't "find the absolute perfect love" every 2 months in a underdeveloped skinny kid that vapes or some rich dude that treats her like garbage.
Incel moment lmao

You seem to have quite the nice straw-man (straw-woman?) set up. What makes you think that I am Western?

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
But what does matter is that you put a huge responsibility on your partner. They are the one that are supposed to make you happy, what if they can't? Or won't?

Personally I would prefer with someone who loves me, and I love in return. Not as a way to cope with my mental health issues, that can only end up in heartache/ frustration / worse

Don't put such a burden on one person.
This is an important issue in all relationships. One approach is to get a reasonable partner who also has mental health issues. If the OP's claim is correct -- "having an asian girlfriend is the only way I can be happy" -- this hopefully will solve his mental health issues fairly soon, and he'll have energy to focus on supporting her as she wants. Lightening her burdens

But then the OP should say what he can offer her. And he should not idealize her. He can treat her very romantically or whatever. But when alone, he should be capable of appraising her faults soberly. As well as his own

Obviously this can fail in so many ways. But so can everything. Failure is usually the default, and one learns by trying and analyzing what went wrong

Last edited:
S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
I was a shy guy. I only moved on girls who expressed some interest in me. Joking with me, touching my arm when they spoke to me. However, I had friends that were players. It was literally a numbers game. This one said no, go ask another one. You may only have a 3% success rate, but keep asking and eventually you'll find the one that says yes.

touhoufan

touhoufan

hello! feel free to pm
Feb 14, 2023

what? no one said any of that. its weird that he points out her race as if its the ONLY reason he's going after her.

womens standards arent that high either. ugly man/attractive woman is alot more common than the contrary

M

MrShino

Student
Jul 8, 2021
No worries, mate. Not really a problem. I understand that you feel it as one, but what old folks understand and we youngsters often don't is that love is not reliable on looks. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that you really need that (either looks or a girlfriend) to be happy, you can find happiness and contentment with just being yourself, accepting who you are. I know it doesn't feel like that for you now, but I think it's still true. :)

P

purella

Sep 15, 2021
Stop hating yourself to get over your fetish and go for Indian girls bhai. They're waiting for you. Blackpill is exaggerated try not to get caught up in it.

womens standards arent that high either.
If he's young (<21) they are

ugly man/attractive woman is alot more common than the contrary
Doesn't apply when you're Indian, short or balding. Said "ugly" men still usually are white, tall, successful, or social butterflies, any combination of which suffices to overshadow unfortunate facial proportions

Last edited:
ChubbyBunny

ChubbyBunny

Mar 4, 2023
unfortunately even if you do find a relationship with someone you like, it wont magically fix your problems or insecurities. you need to work on yourself mentally if u really want to be with someone, and you should try working on yourself physically if you want to feel better about your body. also pls dont go after women just bc of their race, that is a one way ticket to getting rejected bc its creepy
fr, men need to stop sexualizing specific races
I have known her and her friend for a few months now. She usually hangs out with her friend. I have never seen either of them alone. I ran into them at the bus stop today and she realized she lost one of her pins and went back to retrace her steps. I went with her to help. We couldn't find the pin. On our way back I asked her if she wanted to hang out and was a bit surprised, said "me?" and then she said she's busy with assignments, lectures and part time work.

I later hinted to her friend that I like her (the asian girl) and she (the friend) said we should have a talk about that. And we did, and she said her friend isn't interested in dating rn and is focused on her studies.

I mean she probably is, but I feel like she would've liked me if I were a chad. I have been denied so many things in my life because of my looks. And I can't take it anymore. The strange thing is, I wasn't even hurt. I had 0 expectations. At this point I'm just asking out asian girls because I want to have a chance at happiness, and having an asian girlfriend is the only way I can be happy.

But it looks like I will never have it because of my face.

sucks to be me. Day by day I am convinced that suicide is the right choice for me.
Bro you didn't even ask the girl out. Like so many people stay out of relationships because of their studies, you really shouldn't take it so personally. Move on and work on yourself

Last edited:
archiemex

archiemex

Feb 14, 2023
I'm getting the idea that you have some sort of Asian fetish.. maybe instead of seeking out only Asian girls, try talking to girls of other races??? I can assure you a girlfriend isn't what you need to make you happy or less insecure. Plus her reason seemed valid, move on and work on self improvement

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
I was a shy guy. I only moved on girls who expressed some interest in me. Joking with me, touching my arm when they spoke to me. However, I had friends that were players. It was literally a numbers game. This one said no, go ask another one. You may only have a 3% success rate, but keep asking and eventually you'll find the one that says yes.
No man. That's pathetic. You should only ask out women if they show interest in you, like giving you a sign..

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
I'm getting the idea that you have some sort of Asian fetish.. maybe instead of seeking out only Asian girls, try talking to girls of other races??? I can assure you a girlfriend isn't what you need to make you happy or less insecure. Plus her reason seemed valid, move on and work on self improvement
I mean… girls of other ethnicities will be fine without that too I believe. Simply if a polite rejection is something one can't handle, then likely they are unfit to date at the moment. Not because of "being ugly" or whatever, but because of making a big deal out of a polite "thanks but no".