N

Noel

Aug 1, 2018
I've wanted to go piss people off in the dangerous parts of a city I live near... Or be around where a lot of shootings happen. With the hope that I may be killed. That sits a bit easier with me than suicide honestly.

Reactions: Xingster, tearsinrain and Final Escape
strained03

strained03

Aug 1, 2018
There has been some terrorist attacks where I live so I just wish I would get killed in it instead of carrying the responsabilty to do it myself.

Reactions: tearsinrain
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Not gonna lie I've thought about trying to find some one to do it.....seems riskier then just doing it yourself honestly

Reactions: lv-gras
Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
The thoughts have crossed my mind before. I remember once when I was younger, I purposedly went to a bar really late at night. Parked my car far away and walked for a long time til I got to my destination. I was hoping I would get killed along the way or someone rob or rape me and then kill me. Never happened.

Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
But you could always go to the middle east where ISIS hates you and wants to behead you, but that is a very painful, brutal way to die though.

AngeloftheMorning

AngeloftheMorning

Aug 8, 2018
I have fantasized about it before, too, and even put myself in situations where I thought I could be murdered or killed - never seemed to pan out. Where are the psycho serial killers when you need them?

Reactions: shadow11, Anarchy and lv-gras
Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
I have fantasized about it before, too, and even put myself in situations where I thought I could be murdered or killed - never seemed to pan out. Where are the psycho serial killers when you need them?
I know, why won't my psycho ex kill me now I want her too

Reactions: lv-gras and Nauseated
AngeloftheMorning

AngeloftheMorning

Aug 8, 2018
I know, why won't my psycho ex kill me now I want her too
Hah, I so get that feeling. My latest romantic fling said to me once, "If there was ever someone in this world I'd want to kill me, it'd be you." They were suicidal too but it did scare me when it was said. Now I get it. Oh, also - love your avatar pic :) hehe

F

Flashman72au

Aug 8, 2018
I want to physically be killed by someone, willingly. I'm talking physical pain, even regretting it in the moment, the whole nine yards. It's become a craving of mine to be killed. Anyone else able to relate? I feel very alone with this headspace .
Hanging is a real turn on for many males - you should try and hook up with a hangman

FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Well my ideal way to go would be a sacrifice for someone I love but no one cares about me and due to abuse my cold dead heart can't feel a thing anymore so... ._.

LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
Maybe I would want the pain too but I just want someone to shoot me in the head since it is apparently 99.0% lethal

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I want to die in my sleep painlessly, unexpectedly.

Reactions: shadow11, Morning Angel, Living??? and 2 others
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Kinda wish I was robed and stabbed I the process then due in hospital so they can use my organs to help someone with a better life than me

Reactions: Xingster
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
I want to physically be killed by someone, willingly. I'm talking physical pain, even regretting it in the moment, the whole nine yards. It's become a craving of mine to be killed. Anyone else able to relate? I feel very alone with this headspace .

Yes, have sometimes wanted this.

Blowba

Blowba

A Girl on the Shore
Aug 12, 2018
The only time I would want to be murder if it is a 100% guarantee one shot to the head but anything that isn't that I wouldn't. I want to be the one in control of my death I only want to be the person who makes myself suffer a painful death to inflict the pain that in which I only know what I deserve.

Reactions: lv-gras and Lrdhlpme
D

Deleted member 847

Nice fantasy, but it's never gonna happen.

Reactions: Tiburcio and ge0rge
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
end me daddy

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I was praying it would happen tonight.
I can't go to sleep cause of my anxiety, and I have to go to my minimum wage job tomorrow to cover for someone.
I'm crying inside.