• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

borncoldsteel

borncoldsteel

Insufficient Funds
Apr 17, 2018
I want to physically be killed by someone, willingly. I'm talking physical pain, even regretting it in the moment, the whole nine yards. It's become a craving of mine to be killed. Anyone else able to relate? I feel very alone with this headspace .

JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
I'd consent to be beaten to death, I'd much rather that than Suicide if I'm honest at least if I'm killed then my death was completely out with my control and no one can blame me.

borncoldsteel

borncoldsteel

Insufficient Funds
Apr 17, 2018
I want to be killed, but not in pain. It would be nice if someone shot me in the head.
As I've gone deeper and deeper into the abyss, I've realised I deserve pain, otherwise I would be the same way.

I've also thought about doing it by cop which would be probably painless and technically a killing. Wish you luck with whatever your future holds my friend.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
As I've gone deeper and deeper into the abyss, I've realised I deserve pain, otherwise I would be the same way.

I've also thought about doing it by cop which would be probably painless and technically a killing. Wish you luck with whatever your future holds my friend.

Thank you. I wish you luck, too.

lastsummer

lastsummer

Jul 28, 2018
No, I don't want to be killed, I want to have full control of my death which is suicide. But, I always thinking if something like that will happen to me. I will beg the killer not to stab me, please do strangulations instead. I 'm so scared of knife.

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
I want to physically be killed by someone, willingly. I'm talking physical pain, even regretting it in the moment, the whole nine yards. It's become a craving of mine to be killed. Anyone else able to relate? I feel very alone with this headspace .

As comments indicate, wanting to be killed by someone else is very common. Precisely, because it takes control of the issue out of one's own hands.

But yes, you're probably relatively alone in wanting to feel pain and regret. That's some serious self-directed anger/hatred. Most people on here just want out without pain or fuss. And the anger/hatred, which there is quite a bit of, tends to be directed outwards rather than inwards.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Somehow, it's okay if someone tries to kill me. But that someone must really, really, make sure that I am dead. Because if I do live, that someone together with everyone he/she is associated with, will experience the highest form of pain before dying in my hands.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I'd like to have one of those heart attacks where your dead before you hit the ground or one of those brain Aneurysms that instantly kill you out of no where. But if someone just came up from behind me and blew my brains away I'd be o.k. with that.

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I really don't care at this point
It happens so often you wouldn't believe
For everyone of the graphic stories you hear on the news, there are thousands more like that everyday. Can you imagine how freaked out people would get if it was all told? It's the same as us not being told there's aliens out there. It would cause mass hysteria.

Reactions: mattwitt
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I really don't care at this point
It happens so often you wouldn't believe
For everyone of the graphic stories you hear on the news, there are thousands more like that everyday. Can you imagine how freaked out people would get if it was all told? It's the same as us not being told there's aliens out there. It would cause mass hysteria.
There are around 500,000 reported murders every year around the world... That's about 1 per minute!

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
No. One of my biggest fears with milking myself is that they'll investigate to rule out a homicide. If I was murdered, there would certainly be an investigation.

Reactions: lv-gras
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I'm not religious but I pray every night that I would die instead of someone who doesn't deserve it. If there is a God he is a piece of shit.

Ive prayed many times over the years for that as well and what Ive noticed is the people who want death stay alive and suffer more while the people who are scared of dying and have everything to live for die.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
It would be really nice, then it would all not be my fault and there would be someone to blame.
But I leave in a very peaceful country, have never taken drugs or done anything illegal and my family is very law abiding and the worst thing we have ever done illegally is a speeding ticket.
So no one is going to kill me.

Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
Ive prayed many times over the years for that as well and what Ive noticed is the people who want death stay alive and suffer more while the people who are scared of dying and have everything to live for die.
I've noticed this very same pattern, seen people who love life, live it to the full, have everything they ever wanted with seemingly brilliant health and want to live forever get sudden death via heart attack. Sudden death via heart attack would be very welcome to many on this site, never happens to them. Also these people who just don't care anymore and have lost hope so drink, smoke are unhealthy as fuk just seem to live forever. I have read that living alone with years of depression can skim a few years off your life expectancy so you'll live till 77 instead of 81 for example

Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
I was dating a psychopath once, I used to hide the knives when she was at her worst, thinking back now she could do me a favour by killing me, it would be ruled murder, my family wouldn't be ashamed, embarrassed or feel guilty. They would however have a burning hatred for her that could consume them, I would just hope they could forgive her and move on with they're lives.

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
I wish we could meet and try our methods and if the method doesnt instantly kill you, we would just end the suffering by a bullet or chop off the head or what ever second method prefered. Then there would be no risk of failure.

borncoldsteel

borncoldsteel

Insufficient Funds
Apr 17, 2018
I was dating a psychopath once, I used to hide the knives when she was at her worst, thinking back now she could do me a favour by killing me, it would be ruled murder, my family wouldn't be ashamed, embarrassed or feel guilty. They would however have a burning hatred for her that could consume them, I would just hope they could forgive her and move on with they're lives.
Very interesting. I never thought about how my family would have hatred for the killer. There's so many sides to everything, I wish I didn't have to account for it all.

borncoldsteel

borncoldsteel

Insufficient Funds
Apr 17, 2018
I wish we could meet and try our methods and if the method doesnt instantly kill you, we would just end the suffering by a bullet or chop off the head or what ever second method prefered. Then there would be no risk of failure.
I watch videos of people being beheaded and fantasize about that happening to me. It's definitely something I would let happen.

Reactions: NoMore and lv-gras
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
That sorta goes without saying. It'd certainly save me a lot of trouble. Ideally, I'd like for the whole thing to play out like it did in the film "Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World" where this guy hires an assassin to kill him when he least expects it and, as a result, ends up getting shot in the head completely out of the blue as he's talking with the main characters in his car. The first time I saw that scene (and outside of wishing it were me), I was like "Damn, how the hell did he manage that? Not even the dark net could allow me to hire someone like that." Too bad there's no clip of it available, since it's actually a pretty awesome moment, despite how depressingly unrealistic it is.

frank630

frank630

Jul 29, 2018
Irony of life
I've noticed this very same pattern, seen people who love life, live it to the full, have everything they ever wanted with seemingly brilliant health and want to live forever get sudden death via heart attack. Sudden death via heart attack would be very welcome to many on this site, never happens to them. Also these people who just don't care anymore and have lost hope so drink, smoke are unhealthy as fuk just seem to live forever. I have read that living alone with years of depression can skim a few years off your life expectancy so you'll live till 77 instead of 81 for example