• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Otto

Otto

Student
Sep 10, 2018
Anyone from Somerset or close by ?
Anyone else from Somerset

Reactions: curioustotheend and Kit1
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
South ish :)

Reactions: RemainingDubious and Kit1
Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
West Yorkshire

Reactions: AL-SL-AK and RemainingDubious
byebyeblondie

byebyeblondie

Jun 24, 2023
I think living in the UK just does that to people lol. I imagine most of us are suicidal :D
It wouldn't surprise me. I do think we're fortunate to live in the UK for some things, however, there's a lot of things I dislike. particularly the lack of consistent support for those who are struggling 😬.

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
Southampton, anyone nearby?

B

butterball

interior crocodile alligator
Jan 28, 2024
north west :)

Reactions: Redleaf1992
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
I'm in London! Beachy head sounds interesting. If my current method doesn't work out I would consider jumping. Wouldn't mind doing that one with a companion.

• Love
Reactions: dearlulu, Lookingtoflyfree, lobsterbisque and 2 others
L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
East London here. Just realised though that this is quite an old thread from last year so not sure if this will be seen by anybody. Also I'm new on here and am quite confused by the way it all works. Or maybe overwhelmed is more the appropriate word for it. As there is no search function for new users,I only just happened to scroll past this so I'm not actually sure how I would post myself or search for a similar thing from more recent to reply to
I'm in London! Beachy head sounds interesting. If my current method doesn't work out I would consider jumping. Wouldn't mind doing that one with a companion.
Hi, what part of London are you from
Hey what part of London u from if you don't mind me asking? I'm from east
Also what is your current method? I wanna make sure I've thought of everything in case one doesn't work. I've attempted numerous times before and unfortunately still here

Last edited:
Reactions: anastenka
I

idontknow99

Nov 25, 2023
East London here. Just realised though that this is quite an old thread from last year so not sure if this will be seen by anybody. Also I'm new on here and am quite confused by the way it all works. Or maybe overwhelmed is more the appropriate word for it. As there is no search function for new users,I only just happened to scroll past this so I'm not actually sure how I would post myself or search for a similar thing from more recent to reply to

Hi, what part of London are you from

Hey what part of London u from if you don't mind me asking? I'm from east

Also what is your current method? I wanna make sure I've thought of everything in case one doesn't work. I've attempted numerous times before and unfortunately still here
I'm East as well!

Reactions: restinpeace2
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
Scotland.

Last edited by a moderator:
SevenDayWeekend

SevenDayWeekend

Feb 13, 2023
UK, central/north. Can travel by train pretty much anywhere in the UK.

G

ginslinger23

Aug 19, 2023
Actually I love going to places where there is peace and quiet - my favourite places include Lake District, NC500 route in Scotland - the problem is that I cannot makes these trips within a day - so I go to Beachy Head instead. I love the scenery, serenity - but I do realise that Beachy head is quite dangerous in that I am more likely to end my life there - there is something peaceful, but also sad about listening to the crashing of the waves and the howling of the winds together - combine that with absolute quietness of human beings and it feels like I am more tempted to jump. I am okay when I gonthere of my own accord - it becomes extremely dangerous if I find myself there in a dissociated state..,
Where do you go in beachyhead for peace? I've only ever been around the Seven sisters part and it's always rammed with tourists and walkers, I would love to experience the peaceful crashing waves.

minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
northwest UK, not a single cliff nearby :/