• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
I got married in Orkney - biggest mistake of my life :(

*The marriage / spouse β€” Not blaming Orkney - nor the Orcadians - nor Scottish β€” all lovely πŸ™

I'm Canadian β€” but unfortunately been long trapped in a different region of UK β€” a magnet for sadistic doctors β€” who cause irreversible harm β€” but no exit
I"m a Canuck stuck in the US hoping to visit the UK, even move over there while I figure out the ending. I hate it here so much. I want to visit the UK in June and go to Scotland, Ireland and England to do some family tree stuff. Would be great to meet like minded people

Reactions: Kit1
empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die β€œγ—γŒγΏγ€γγͺ”
Feb 14, 2022
Reactions: Kit1 and Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Nah, I agree. I do defend the city against the stupid shit English people who've never even been here say about it.

That said, the city gave up years ago. It has no aspirations. It's badly run by a moronic city council that can't even empty the bins properly. Real mickey mouse, small town shit.

SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
North/East here.

Reactions: RemainingDubious and Kit1
empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die β€œγ—γŒγΏγ€γγͺ”
Feb 14, 2022
Nah, I agree. I do defend the city against the stupid shit English people who've never even been here say about it.

That said, the city gave up years ago. It has no aspirations. It's badly run by a moronic city council that can't even empty the bins properly. Real mickey mouse, small town shit.
Yeah, well def lots of stuff to see. Only been here like 5 months, and still nice. Love the variety of resturaunts. Tate Modern Art, the Maritime Museum, and the docks are quite beautiful. The VG&M building is so nice, and I loved visiting the cathedrals around here. There's lots to do around here which is nice, it's a big city compared to some, and there's a real student life which I appreciate.

Reactions: Old Friend, Kit1 and Aim
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am in London. Going to Beachy Head later on today - go there every few weeks.

• Hugs
Reactions: restinpeace2, Adamsnolife and Lookingtoflyfree
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
I am in London. Going to Beachy Head later on today - go there every few weeks.
Sigh RIP imustgo πŸ˜”πŸ«‚, I think of you every time I get excited about a dish and think about Yorkshire pudding, and ramen, and massaman curry…

Do you go to enjoy the scenery? Or something else πŸ₯Ί

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
Living (just about) near Leeds. It's grim up North

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, brood and Kit1
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
'tween the m4 and the sea

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
i'm from/unfortunately exist in the north east of england.

Partizan

Partizan

Jun 29, 2023
i live in cambridgeshire, more specifically the shithole that rarely gets included with the rest of the shire.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
i live in cambridgeshire, more specifically the shithole that rarely gets included with the rest of the shire.
Cambridgeshire over here as well.

byebyeblondie

byebyeblondie

Jun 24, 2023
Seems there's a fair few people from the UK, in a weird way I find that comforting πŸ˜….

I live near in the north west of England.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Kit1 and RemainingDubious
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Lol, I've been.

Was traditionally Northamptonshire though. Fun fact!

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Seems there's a fair few people from the UK, in a weird way I find that comforting πŸ˜….

I live near in the north west of England.
I think living in the UK just does that to people lol. I imagine most of us are suicidal :D

• Hugs
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Sigh RIP imustgo πŸ˜”πŸ«‚, I think of you every time I get excited about a dish and think about Yorkshire pudding, and ramen, and massaman curry…

Do you go to enjoy the scenery? Or something else πŸ₯Ί
Actually I love going to places where there is peace and quiet - my favourite places include Lake District, NC500 route in Scotland - the problem is that I cannot makes these trips within a day - so I go to Beachy Head instead. I love the scenery, serenity - but I do realise that Beachy head is quite dangerous in that I am more likely to end my life there - there is something peaceful, but also sad about listening to the crashing of the waves and the howling of the winds together - combine that with absolute quietness of human beings and it feels like I am more tempted to jump. I am okay when I gonthere of my own accord - it becomes extremely dangerous if I find myself there in a dissociated state..,

brood

brood

It's how I live, not how long I live.
Sep 4, 2019
Living (just about) near Leeds. It's grim up North
Also near Leeds, it is a dump but not for much longer, this is my last year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and LittleBlackCat
BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
I'm from NW of England near Preston

F

FloodedForest

Nov 4, 2023
UK here too, from some place in West Yorkshire. Dropped my daughter off at school today and went for a walk to the local reservoir, gives me a lot of time to think. The water always looks very refreshing though, somewhat inviting.

The next few weeks will be a very testing time for me mentally, so will see how it goes.

• Hugs
Reactions: brood, Kit1 and LittleBlackCat
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Of course there is.

God help us both. Then again, if he exists then he put us here, so I doubt he cares much.

Born In Channel Islands - no wonder I resent my parents, though I answered no in the poll!

• Hugs