• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Stinger4771

It's never too late. Unless you’re dead.
Jul 26, 2023
I'm in kent. There's fuck all to do round here.

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet, itwillallbeoverr, Kit1 and 1 other person
B

bane_berry

May 3, 2023
Hello everyone,
I moved to the UK 2 years ago for a job.
I'm in Cambridge.

Still looking for ways to go. I've only discovered this site when I moved here. Had I known about it earlier, I probably would have had better success at my attempt before. But then again, I tend to mess things up.

Anyway, i noticed there are a lot of readily available poisonous plants here. I'm thinking poison hemlocks. It's probably going to be a horrible experience but I don't know how to get other poisons.

I'm scared of heights, so jumping off somewhere isn't an option for me. And I prefer the less messy option.

Reactions: Kit1
Cheggz

Cheggz

Aug 9, 2023
Im from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Reactions: Kit1, mediocre and GM28
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Greater Manchester here x

Reactions: Kit1 and mediocre
squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023
I am from Scotland, I don't have PMs yet but I am happy to talk to you in this thread if you like.

unfortunatelyhere

unfortunatelyhere

Aug 2, 2023
I'm in Orkney, Scotland

Cheggz

Cheggz

Aug 9, 2023
Lots of Scots in this thread

Reactions: Kit1 and unfortunatelyhere
unfortunatelyhere

unfortunatelyhere

Aug 2, 2023
Anyone in Scotland ever been to Cornhill?

unfortunatelyhere

unfortunatelyhere

Aug 2, 2023
Yes but I talked myslef out of staying there.
I'm trying to get myself there, but it's hard. I've heard it's not very nice? I don't want t9 come out worse lol

blitz

blitz

Alive out of habit
Nov 14, 2022
I'm trying to get myself there, but it's hard. I've heard it's not very nice? I don't want t9 come out worse lol
It's a mixed bag from what I seen. My psychiatrist was nice enough but other staff weren't very pleasant. The first time I was taken there by police I was assessed by someone who was obviously out of his depth. I never actually stayed there but I've heard some things. If your serious about staying there just be honest about your suicidal ideation and tell them you have a plan. I would not recommend this though.

unfortunatelyhere

unfortunatelyhere

Aug 2, 2023
It's a mixed bag from what I seen. My psychiatrist was nice enough but other staff weren't very pleasant. The first time I was taken there by police I was assessed by someone who was obviously out of his depth. I never actually stayed there but I've heard some things. If your serious about staying there just be honest about your suicidal ideation and tell them you have a plan. I would not recommend this though.
Thank you. Problem in Orkney, everyone knows everyone, so the CPN etc, etc knows you, or someone that does. I can easily put on a happy face and lie to keep them happy. They tell me I "have to be stable" until I can get therapy or counselling, whatever the hell that means. I've been in and out of this for years, and everytime it gets worse, but they can't string it together. I just have to fill out a form to tell them how sad I am lol. I know something is wrong, but I won't be taken seriously. The few people that might care about me tell me "you're strong, you can get through this, you've done it before ". Don't have a clue. That's why I think a visit to Cornhill will help, help fix me and make people understand I don't choose to be like this

R

Reallysad

Student
Nov 23, 2022
I'm from central Scotland also. Cant believe the amount of fellow Scot's who want to ctb. Makes me feel not so alone even though I want to be gone
Thank you. Problem in Orkney, everyone knows everyone, so the CPN etc, etc knows you, or someone that does. I can easily put on a happy face and lie to keep them happy. They tell me I "have to be stable" until I can get therapy or counselling, whatever the hell that means. I've been in and out of this for years, and everytime it gets worse, but they can't string it together. I just have to fill out a form to tell them how sad I am lol. I know something is wrong, but I won't be taken seriously. The few people that might care about me tell me "you're strong, you can get through this, you've done it before ". Don't have a clue. That's why I think a visit to Cornhill will help, help fix me and make people understand I don't choose to be like this
I hate when people say this : really grinds my gears
you're strong, you can get through this, you've done it before

unfortunatelyhere

unfortunatelyhere

Aug 2, 2023
Funny thing, I'm not even Scottish, I'm from New Zealand! I have lived in thus bonnie country for 17 years, and wish I could be Scottish! No one should ever be alone. I'm new here, and I already feel like people understand me more than anyone else ever has x
I'm from central Scotland also. Cant believe the amount of fellow Scot's who want to ctb. Makes me feel not so alone even though I want to be gone

Aye, I'm strong enough to punch you in the face though! Lol

Last edited:
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
I'm near you two, I'm Hertfordshire
Bedforshire way here

Hello everyone,
I'm in Cambridge.

Still looking for ways to go. I've only discovered this site when I moved here. Had I known about it earlier, I probably would have had better success at my attempt before. But then again, I tend to mess things up.

Anyway, i noticed there are a lot of readily available poisonous plants here. I'm thinking poison hemlocks. It's probably going to be a horrible experience but I don't know how to get other poisons.

I'm scared of heights, so jumping off somewhere isn't an option for me. And I prefer the less messy option.

Reactions: Kit1 and escapeplan12
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
I'm in Orkney, Scotland

I got married in Orkney - biggest mistake of my life :(

*The marriage / spouse — Not blaming Orkney - nor the Orcadians - nor Scottish — all lovely 🙏

I'm Canadian — but unfortunately been long trapped in a different region of UK — a magnet for sadistic doctors — who cause irreversible harm — but no exit

Last edited:
L

losingit

Jul 15, 2022
I'm in London

Reactions: restinpeace2, Kit1 and mediocre
Q

Quantum Particle

Oct 22, 2021
North Yorkshire here

T

taiberjames

Jun 9, 2023
Hello everyone,
I'm in Cambridge.

Im around cambridge as well.
I also considered hemlock when I saw it around, but hours over hours pain.. not an easy task at all.

unfortunatelyhere

unfortunatelyhere

Aug 2, 2023
I got married in Orkney - biggest mistake of my life :(

*The marriage / spouse — Not blaming Orkney - nor the Orcadians - nor Scottish — all lovely 🙏

I'm Canadian — but unfortunately been long trapped in a different region of UK — a magnet for sadistic doctors — who cause irreversible harm — but no exit
I'm originally from NZ, but my partner is Orcadian.
I think we probably had the same doctor up here then!

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and Per Ardua Ad Astra
Siderly

Siderly

Oct 15, 2022
Yes, I'm concerned the online harms bill could affect access to this site. GTTO everyone over 18

Reactions: Kit1 and ReWind
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Birmingham here. Walking around Birmingham almost makes you wish for nuclear winter.

Reactions: matt1968 and Kit1
ReWind

ReWind

Aug 2, 2020
Anyone on here visited the White Cliffs of Dover or Beachy Head? Do you think those places are adequate for a successful jump to catch the bus?

AnonAnon1234

AnonAnon1234

Aug 18, 2023
Birmingham area if anyone is nearby/wants to talk.