• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Comatose11 Australia

Reactions: Tiburcio and Cyanide
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I worry a lot lately if I'm being honest.

Reactions: Tiburcio, and 10 others, Cyanide and 3 others
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
I worry a lot lately if I'm being honest.

It makes me angry that we have to worry about what other people think when we have reached a point of such desperation and anguish. When on Earth, do as the Earthlings do I guess

Reactions: Tiburcio, Cyanide and lv-gras
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
Not at all. No one would care if they did see me on here.
I told my mental health worker I'd ordered N and she said 'okay'
The hospital says it's your choice if you want to die go ahead. So I'm not worried at all. The only reason I told her and plan to tell many professionals right before I go is because I want the system changed for people who actually want/need help - the preventable suicides. If it's on record that I've told them and they've ignored it there will be an investigation- that's how it works were I am. Not to get them into trouble but to hopefully make them realise that they need to change.
I think you should eliminate the risk of getting tortured in a psych ward.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Cyanide
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I live with roommates so I oftenly have to browse in the privacy of my bedroom and more often than not, when most of them are away or when it's late at night (when they are sleeping). I cannot afford to drop any hints to anyone close to me IRL about my plans as that would jeopardize all my efforts and my only ultimate escape from this torturous existence.

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
ion900 - that's already happened and they now refuse to have me back - because they cannot keep me safe. (There words)

L

Lee

Aug 31, 2018
No, people closest to me already know about my issues. Even if somehow the worst came to the worst and I ended up in a mental hospital, all I'd have to do is lie and say I wasn't feeling suicidal anymore and they'd send me home pretty quickly. The terrible state of the mental health services is useful for me at least.

S

solacely

Apr 4, 2018
I actually got caught on here by my mom the other week. She saw the SS headline when she walked by and I didn't realize she was behind me. It wasn't much of a surprise though because my parents already know that I'm suicidal. She did tell my therapist but she didn't really care thankfully so whatever. Gotta be more careful.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and Cyanide
L

Lost

Apr 18, 2018
I keep my mouth shut and just smile ( it's hard) and act like nothing is going on

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and Cyanide
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I signed up with an email I had made 2 minutes earlier (and no longer remember login or password lol hopefully I won't need it!), use a VPN, use a browser I never use for the most part on incognito mode, haven't listed anything more than my general location on my profile, and no one knows my name. I feel fairly confident. When I DO CTB I'll wipe everything (including my computer) so there's no link back here I wouldn't want you guys shut down or anything... (how long has this place been around and HOW??).

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras, GoneSeptember2018 and 1 other person
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
I used to go on this site while sitting in the therapist's office waiting to be called for my appointment until I realized that probably wasn't the best idea P:

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras, Cyanide and 1 other person
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I used to go on this site while sitting in the therapist's office waiting to be called for my appointment until I realized that probably wasn't the best idea P:

I do that too. Just make sure I am looking over my shoulders

Reactions: Cyanide, Tiburcio and lv-gras
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
Unless you have helicopter parents/partner, or you're in a hospital, chances are you're fine. I guess if you're paranoid, chrome incognito and VPN would help. In my case, nobody gives a shit about me enough to care if I CTB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide, Tiburcio, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
I signed up with an email I had made 2 minutes earlier (and no longer remember login or password lol hopefully I won't need it!), use a VPN, use a browser I never use for the most part on incognito mode, haven't listed anything more than my general location on my profile, and no one knows my name. I feel fairly confident. When I DO CTB I'll wipe everything (including my computer) so there's no link back here I wouldn't want you guys shut down or anything... (how long has this place been around and HOW??).
Since March. They use offshore server. It's in the FAQ.

Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
not the slightest. i'm going to ctb i prefer to have it easy, chill and relax in my last days/weeks/months. i don't want to be anxious now that i'm going to die. i try not to be suspicious IRL.

this is NOT a terrorist site where people make bomb. some here are even afraid of hurting others. it's not worth to go after us. unless those risky posts that were deleted.

Reactions: Cyanide, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 2 others
M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
A little bit, I access my account only when I am on TOR. It would take someone in real to find out I am accessing this site or someone with hacking skills of the FBI/NSA to figure out what my IP address is (unless I've disclosed a lot about myself but as far as I'm concerned, I haven't) and even if they did figure out my IP address, they would have subpoena the ISP for my true identity.

Reactions: Cyanide, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
I don't care, and I don't think anyone else does either. It's really none of their business, but sometimes people like to make it their business. If you are known to the mental heath services, then it might be taken seriously if someone tells on you. I don't know, I've never really trusted anyone with my personal problems and I like to keep it that way. :heh:

Reactions: Cyanide and Tiburcio
E

Ella Disenchanted

Student
Sep 3, 2018
People definitely care and will make it very difficult for you. They all think psych wards are a portal to christ

This made me smile.. it's so true. Normal people don't realise how shitty those places can be.

Reactions: Cyanide, St.Jimmy and lv-gras